Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

is it possible to raise this money in 2 months? PLS help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / is it possible to raise this money in 2 months? PLS help (724 Views)

8 Best Fiverr Gigs That Will Make You $3,000 In 2 Months 100% Guarantee / #300,000 To Pay #400,000 For Six Months....pls / What Will You Do With 2 Million Naira Given To You To Keep For 6 Months - Pls Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

is it possible to raise this money in 2 months? PLS help by drake99: 11:29pm On Apr 01, 2013
Hello NLanders

Let me not bore you all with long stories, I really need an urgent help, I have 2 months to raise #55,000. from now till last week of may, like I said that I don't want to go into details because it will be too long

If I don't raise this money, the affect it will have on me might last me for a lifetime, all I want to know is if its possible to raise this money with my bare hands within 2 months,I can do whatever, I repeat whatever as long as it can fetch me #55,000 in 2 months

My location is calabar and no way to raise such urgent money here,so am ready to enter any town in nigeria and do whatever,just tell me where to enter and what to do, remember I said whatever it is I can do

Please don't ask me what about your parents,uncles and relatives, I know about them before opening this thread

PLS help a brother,my whole future depends on this
Re: is it possible to raise this money in 2 months? PLS help by Everfrank(m): 11:42pm On Apr 01, 2013
Enter the creeks and cook diesel a burn fire refinery. They make 5k a day. Be careful not to get fryed!
Re: is it possible to raise this money in 2 months? PLS help by fubbyy(m): 11:52pm On Apr 01, 2013
drake99: Hello NLanders

Let me not bore you all with long stories, I really need an urgent help, I have 2 months to raise #55,000. from now till last week of may, like I said that I don't want to go into details because it will be too long

If I don't raise this money, the affect it will have on me might last me for a lifetime, all I want to know is if its possible to raise this money with my bare hands within 2 months,I can do whatever, I repeat whatever as long as it can fetch me #55,000 in 2 months

My location is calabar and no way to raise such urgent money here,so am ready to enter any town in nigeria and do whatever,just tell me where to enter and what to do, remember I said whatever it is I can do

Please don't ask me what about your parents,uncles and relatives, I know about them before opening this thread

PLS help a brother,my whole future depends on this
I can feel your pain because I was in your shoes 4 years ago, I had 2 weeks to provide #30,000 or my name will enter the list of students to be expelled for cultism in school, it was that year that I actually know whom I was,my potentials and what I can do, I raised that money on my own,I still can't believe that, I did what I never knew I can do and finally raised it

From the way you talk, this problem you want to solve is really worth solving, so my advice to you is to start moving, don't wait for NL advice, enter the street,market,church,ask 4 help while you are struggling, just craze 4 your self as if you will die if you don't raise the money, with that you will see that money is actually easy to make the only problem we have is pride

Above all, keep praying hard while on the journey of raising #55,000 in 48 days

Good luck to you
Re: is it possible to raise this money in 2 months? PLS help by drake99: 11:56pm On Apr 01, 2013
Everfrank: Enter the creeks and cook diesel a burn fire refinery. They make 5k a day. Be careful not to get fryed!
OMG this is so helpful, thank you bro, pls in which town will I do this?
Re: is it possible to raise this money in 2 months? PLS help by drake99: 11:59pm On Apr 01, 2013
fubbyy: I can feel your pain because I was in your shoes 4 years ago, I had 2 weeks to provide #30,000 or my name will enter the list of students to be expelled for cultism in school, it was that year that I actually know whom I was,my potentials and what I can do, I raised that money on my own,I still can't believe that, I did what I never knew I can do and finally raised it

From the way you talk, this problem you want to solve is really worth solving, so my advice to you is to start moving, don't wait for NL advice, enter the street,market,church,ask 4 help while you are struggling, just craze 4 your self as if you will die if you don't raise the money, with that you will see that money is actually easy to make the only problem we have is pride

Above all, keep praying hard while on the journey of raising #55,000 in 48 days

Good luck to you
thanks bro, you are my hero, this is so wonderful

Keep it coming guys
Re: is it possible to raise this money in 2 months? PLS help by Everfrank(m): 4:35am On Apr 02, 2013
drake99: OMG this is so helpful, thank you bro, pls in which town will I do this?
Go to Bayelsa, Ogoni or Bonny Island

(1) (Reply)

INTERNET FRAUD: EFCC Arrests 5 Internet Fraudsters With Exotic Cars / What Kind Of Business Can I Do / Opportunities For Nigerian SME Startups In Information Technology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.