Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Females Having Beards And Moustaches - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Females Having Beards And Moustaches (14005 Views)

Why Do African Females Put Money In Their Bra? / Body Types For Females And Males / Beards And Sideboards(teddy) Fertilizers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Females Having Beards And Moustaches by kemisuga(f): 11:18am On Apr 02, 2008
Hi Landers,

Is it normal for a lady/woman to grow hairs on her chins, cheeks, upper lips, chest etc like men does?

I personally have little hairs all over the above mentioned. I do see few ladies/women especially from the Eastern parts of Naija do grow little beards too. But is this normal? Cause some people used to say women/ladies that grows beards are witches and are very wicked. But I am not a witch nor wicked in any form.

Wat is causing this? Is it that the masculine hormones is more present than the feminine? Is it hereditary? Is it natural? Or wat is your candid opinion?

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Females Having Beards And Moustaches by Fostercat(m): 3:42pm On Apr 02, 2008
the growth of beard is caused by an hormone called testosterone,which is responsible for the male secondary xistics.oestrogen is responsible fo female sexual characteristics.the level of testosterone in your blood system is high,as such u develop male sexual xistics,such as hairs in your chest,chin and other parts. cool
it has noting to do wit witch craft or being wicked wink
but for some ladies the hairs r just to much n scary

2 Likes

Re: Females Having Beards And Moustaches by opokonwa(m): 4:12pm On Apr 02, 2008
I concur with Foster_cat.
You simply have an unusual amount of male testos terone in your system but it's not harmful.
Simply shave them to look more feminine but I hope you're not as aggressive as we men grin

1 Like

Re: Females Having Beards And Moustaches by bawomolo(m): 4:16pm On Apr 02, 2008
Gillette is ur friend
Re: Females Having Beards And Moustaches by Needlelady(f): 4:18pm On Apr 02, 2008
I personally have little hairs all over the above mentioned.  I do see few ladies/women especially from the Eastern parts of Naija do grow little beards too
I just wonder why there must be a tribal comment in everything we write here. How does  hormonal imbalance relate with  only people from Eastern nigeria? It's everywhere and I recommend you see your physician so he/she can recommend a little hormonete therapy(assuming you are truly a woman because what happens these days is some men who desire to become transexuals visit the doctor as women and request for those things even though it's a legal practice to an extent here, so, why lie about it?).

1 Like

Re: Females Having Beards And Moustaches by Ezinwannem: 4:19pm On Apr 02, 2008
am in dat situation and gurl, its getting on ma nerves which brought me 2 da conclusion dat God gave everyone jare after creation, wen u shave etc, it gives u wat u wouldnt have dared 2 have, lol.

I have come 2 accept it, i didnt creat maself,

even white ppl or 4rom diz other countries but cuz their hair is not as thick as blacks, u wont know,

anyhow, make we dey pray 2 God,
Re: Females Having Beards And Moustaches by Needlelady(f): 4:37pm On Apr 02, 2008
am in that situation and girl, its getting on ma nerves which brought me 2 da conclusion that God gave everyone jare after creation, when u shave etc, it gives u what u wouldnt have dared 2 have, lol.

I have come 2 accept it, i didnt creat maself,

even white people or 4rom diz other countries but because their hair is not as thick as blacks, u wont know,

anyhow, make we dey pray 2 God,

If it's too bad, take a hormone therapy before people will start calling you a lesbian.
Re: Females Having Beards And Moustaches by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 02, 2008
Needlelady:

I just wonder why there must be a tribal comment in everything we write here. How does hormonal imbalance relate with only people from Eastern nigeria? It's everywhere and I recommend you see your physician so he/she can recommend a little hormonete therapy([b]assuming you are truly a woman[/b] because what happens these days is some men who desire to become transexuals visit the doctor as women and request for those things even though it's a legal practice to an extent here, so, why lie about it?).

is that likkle dig at the thread starter?
Re: Females Having Beards And Moustaches by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 02, 2008
Foster cat:

the growth of beard is caused by an hormone called testosterone,which is responsible for the male secondary xistics.oestrogen is responsible fo female sexual characteristics.the level of testosterone in your blood system is high,as such u develop male sexual xistics,such as hairs in your chest,chin and other parts. cool
it has noting to do wit witch craft or being wicked wink
but for some ladies the hairs r just to much n scary

r these women also powerful under the sheets?
Re: Females Having Beards And Moustaches by Scopium: 6:29pm On Apr 02, 2008
OMO IBO:

r these women also powerful under the sheets?

[size=13pt]Taste and see[/size]
Re: Females Having Beards And Moustaches by bigfather(m): 7:57pm On Apr 02, 2008
My grandfather refers to them as withches ! grin
Re: Females Having Beards And Moustaches by yemivictor: 10:36am On Apr 03, 2008
Due to the high level of testosterone flowing in these women's veins!

I guess it'd be safe to say that such women have an unusually high sex drive than other females, not so!? grin

Hmmm . . . i'm going to find me a bearded babe, right away!!! grin grin grin
Re: Females Having Beards And Moustaches by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 03, 2008
@Kemisuga

It's nothing abnormal. You got answers already, but you could post your picture for us to verify your claims, that would make the thread sweeter! wink

1 Like

Re: Females Having Beards And Moustaches by tkb417(m): 10:55am On Apr 03, 2008
@Yemivictor
you want to sample witches!!!
i bow for you ooo

no be me, lailai
Re: Females Having Beards And Moustaches by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 03, 2008
tkb417:

@Yemivictor
you want to sample witches!!!
i bow for you ooo

no be me, lailai

Which kind mumu u be sef? So because a babe's got hairs she's a witch. Someone like you shouldn't be on a computer systems, you should be washing calabashes in Ekiti

1 Like

Re: Females Having Beards And Moustaches by Mortiple(m): 12:02pm On Apr 03, 2008
@poster

I have a friend too. What some people may consider abnormal, me think, makes her more beautiful. Without apology, I love her that way. I am seriously considering her for ,

If I do not eventually settle down with her, it might be as a result of incompatibility (since we share similar temperament, which I think is not always the best). It's got nothing to do with beards and moustaches (after all me I no get). grin

Witch ko, wizard ni!

Appreciate what you've got. Na God give you.
Re: Females Having Beards And Moustaches by tkb417(m): 2:05pm On Apr 03, 2008
@Jassie
first off, i'll like to ask you if you went to school and ur teacher was good enuff to teach u how to be witty and be full of humour while sharing views in the public

Your cerebro fluid has dripped to the extent where sarcasm is taken seriously on a blog!

Next time, respond when ure spoken to. I dont do smeagels like ya.
Back to sender, na ur folks go wash plates for Dugbe no be me and you
Bloody saphead!!

PS: wetin concern u with what i post abi ur mama get beards ni?
oponu jatijati
Re: Females Having Beards And Moustaches by ifyalways(f): 3:10pm On Apr 03, 2008
lol
i love those hairs. . .kinda of sexy to me.wish i had some on my chest sad
@Poster,do enjoy your hairs jare,its just some hormonal imbalances and have nuffin sinister abt it cool
Re: Females Having Beards And Moustaches by yemivictor: 3:46pm On Apr 03, 2008
ifyalways:

lol
i love those hairs. . .kind of of sexy to me.wish i had some on my chest sad
@Poster,do enjoy your hairs jare,its just some hormonal imbalances and have nuffin sinister about it cool

Why not make do with the ones you have in your . . . other regions! lipsrsealed

LMAO!! grin grin grin
Re: Females Having Beards And Moustaches by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 03, 2008
Am actually hairy too but. . Beards and Mustachio Lordy Lordy me.,never seen a woman with one of thoz. . . mayb lil hair stickin outa d chin But not Beard n Mustache definitely not normal if u ask me undecided
Re: Females Having Beards And Moustaches by yemivictor: 4:55pm On Apr 03, 2008
Ziggy_mama:

Am actually hairy too but. . Beards and Mustachio Lordy Lordy me.,never seen a woman with one of thoz. . . mayb little hair stickin outa d chin But not [b]Beard n Mustache definitely not normal if u ask me undecided[/b]

So, how exactly do you qualify yourself as hairy!? undecided
Re: Females Having Beards And Moustaches by iice(f): 4:59pm On Apr 03, 2008
Prolly legs and arms. . .

I had this childhood friend, she was hella hairy. No beard and mustache but you could see the hairs all over her body. She even had a light trail of hair going down her spine undecided
My bro used to tease her that she needed eleganza toothbrush to arranger her eyebrows
Re: Females Having Beards And Moustaches by TOYOSI20(f): 8:47pm On Apr 03, 2008
yemivictor:

Due to the high level of testosterone flowing in these women's veins!

I guess it'd be safe to say that such women have an unusually high sex drive than other females, not so!? grin

Hmmm . . . i'm going to find me a bearded babe, right away!!! grin grin grin

LOL,. . , . . . . . , . . shocked
Re: Females Having Beards And Moustaches by yemivictor: 10:44am On Apr 04, 2008
iice:

Prolly legs and arms. . .

I had this childhood friend, she was hella hairy. No beard and mustache but you could see the hairs all over her body. She even had a light trail of hair going down her spine undecided
My bro used to tease her that she needed eleganza toothbrush to arranger her eyebrows

Thought as much!

I only believed that the thread was meant for the extra-ordinarily hairy babes!! grin
Re: Females Having Beards And Moustaches by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 04, 2008
yemivictor:

So, how exactly do you qualify yourself as hairy!? undecided

U think i need Beard and Mustachio 2 qualify?
Re: Females Having Beards And Moustaches by yemivictor: 11:32am On Apr 07, 2008
Ziggy_mama:

You think i need Beard and Mustachio 2 qualify?

Yep! grin
Re: Females Having Beards And Moustaches by TOYOSI20(f): 10:49pm On Apr 07, 2008
Most female I personally know that are extremely hairy result to waxing and threading,

The only problem is that they have to keep going to the beauty shop or spa for this as

Often as twice a week, which can be costly.
Re: Females Having Beards And Moustaches by yemivictor: 9:31am On Apr 08, 2008
TOYOSI20:

Most female I personally know that are extremely hairy result to waxing and threading,

The only problem is that they have to keep going to the beauty shop or spa for this as

Often as twice a week, which can be costly.

I think there's a permanent solution by way of laser! undecided
Re: Females Having Beards And Moustaches by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 08, 2008
yemivictor:

Yep! grin

tonguesorry 2 dissapoint ya
Re: Females Having Beards And Moustaches by TOYOSI20(f): 1:26am On Apr 09, 2008
yemivictor:

I think there's a permanent solution by way of laser! undecided

U are Right but nit for people with sensitive skin. undecided
Re: Females Having Beards And Moustaches by yemivictor: 10:46am On Apr 09, 2008
TOYOSI20:

You are Right but nit for people with sensitive skin. undecided

Could our dark skin be more sensitive than the whites', who are even more into laser treatments! grin
Re: Females Having Beards And Moustaches by TOYOSI20(f): 5:03pm On Apr 09, 2008
yemivictor:

Could our dark skin be more sensitive than the whites', who are even more into laser treatments! grin
lol, , .

(1) (2) (Reply)

New COVID Variant B11529: Countries Tighten Border Restrictions / Nigerian Villages Are Suffering, Government Not Doing Enough — WIN Foundation / Bovine Tuberculosis: Abia Commissioner Warns Residents Against Eating Cow Lungs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.