Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,964 members, 7,952,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:55 AM

15 Units Of 20 Tons Trucks Needed Urgently - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 15 Units Of 20 Tons Trucks Needed Urgently (767 Views)

I Need 20 Tons, 30 Tons And 40 Tons Tipper Trucks For A Project Urgently / I Need 20 Tons, 30 Tons And 40 Tons Tipper Trucks For A Project Urgently / I Need 20 Tons, 30 Tons And 40 Tons Tipper Trucks For A Project Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Units Of 20 Tons Trucks Needed Urgently by TexasR: 8:53am On Apr 02, 2013
We urgently need 15 units of 20 tons truck to carry sharp sand from a dredging site to a project site within the Lekki axis.Number of trips is between 6 to 8 trips daily and we will pay 8k per trip

Serious respondents,over to you
Re: 15 Units Of 20 Tons Trucks Needed Urgently by splashbaby(m): 11:34am On Apr 02, 2013
What is the distance from the dredging sit to the point of delivery? What is the projected duration of the job? What is the payment terms. Pls reply as soon as possible. I have all the trucks and can deliver effectively. You can reach me on adesoji_saka-betontech@consultant.com
Re: 15 Units Of 20 Tons Trucks Needed Urgently by TexasR: 11:57am On Apr 03, 2013
splashbaby: What is the distance from the dredging sit to the point of delivery? What is the projected duration of the job? What is the payment terms. Pls reply as soon as possible. I have all the trucks and can deliver effectively. You can reach me on adesoji_saka-betontech@consultant.com

Distance from dredging site to project site is about 10km
Project duration is about three months
Payment terms is between 20-50% mobilisation payment(subject to negotiation),balance payment is made after delivery
Re: 15 Units Of 20 Tons Trucks Needed Urgently by Millionjeff: 1:26pm On Apr 03, 2013
pls am interested in the supplying of trucks.pls let me have your fone number and email address.mine is millionjeffo@gmail.com
Re: 15 Units Of 20 Tons Trucks Needed Urgently by TexasR: 5:35pm On Apr 03, 2013
^^^^^
don2die4@cheerful.com
Re: 15 Units Of 20 Tons Trucks Needed Urgently by whiteboyswag: 6:28pm On Apr 03, 2013
U̶̲̥̅̊ can drop ur numba wif me wif ref  what ur askin 4 I hv over 30trucks bur resides in d east.
Re: 15 Units Of 20 Tons Trucks Needed Urgently by splashbaby(m): 8:25pm On Apr 03, 2013
Texas_R:

Distance from dredging site to project site is about 10km
Project duration is about three months
Payment terms is between 20-50% mobilisation payment(subject to negotiation),balance payment is made after delivery
How do I locate you in Lagos?..so we could discuss and finalise the deal
Re: 15 Units Of 20 Tons Trucks Needed Urgently by TexasR: 7:48am On Apr 04, 2013
I've got about 60% of the trucks now for the Lekki axis project,there's still another project within the Badagry axis(same job specification)

@ respondents,my email address is there above,if your trucks can conveniently work within the Lekki and Badagry axes,then feel free to drop me a mail,detailing the number,tonnage and specification of trucks(make and whether auxilliary or not) you have and how soon you can make them available once we agree
Re: 15 Units Of 20 Tons Trucks Needed Urgently by TexasR: 9:04am On Apr 08, 2013
whiteboyswag: U̶̲̥̅̊ can drop ur numba wif me wif ref  what ur askin 4 I hv over 30trucks bur resides in d east.

Of course you can't send them over to Lagos to work,the logistics and out of station overheads will be much

(1) (Reply)

I Need AGO To Be Supply To Outside Nigeria. Any Serious Supplier To Contact Me / Electrical Part Shop Bussines Any Idea? / Credible AGO And PKO Dealer Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.