Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Ghana President : Mahama Files His Tax Returns Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana President : Mahama Files His Tax Returns Today (531 Views)

I Will Name My Cabinet This Month, Buhari Tells Ghana's President / President Buhari With President Mahama In Ghana Today / President Jonathan With President Mahama Of Ghana At State House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghana President : Mahama Files His Tax Returns Today by miqos02(m): 11:48am On Apr 02, 2013
President John Mahama will file his tax returns this morning, Tuesday April 2, 2013 at the Kinbu Office of the Domestic Tax Revenue Division of the Ghana Revenue Authority.

The President posted on his facebook wall today that: “It's a rainy Tuesday morning after Easter. This morning, I will be visiting the Kinbu Office of the Domestic Tax Revenue Division of the GRA to file my tax returns before going to the Office to preside over a Cabinet meeting”.

Article 68 (5) of the 1992 Constitution exempts the President from paying taxes.

It is nonetheless incumbent on the President to file his tax returns every year.

President Mahama will use the opportunity of filing his tax returns to interact with the management and staff of the Office of the Domestic Tax Revenue Division.

src: http://edition.myjoyonline.com/pages/news/201304/103707.php
Re: Ghana President : Mahama Files His Tax Returns Today by takedat(m): 11:56am On Apr 02, 2013
Our president obviously doesn't give damn!
Re: Ghana President : Mahama Files His Tax Returns Today by adahib: 12:08pm On Apr 02, 2013
take dat: Our president obviously doesn't give damn!

true
Re: Ghana President : Mahama Files His Tax Returns Today by miqos02(m): 12:31pm On Apr 02, 2013
take dat: Our president obviously doesn't give damn!
he needs to be tutored on morality

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Merlin / JTF Arrests 4 Gunmen, Recovers Arms, Ammunition In Kano / You Lazy (intellectual) African Scum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.