Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Strange! End Of The World? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Strange! End Of The World? (1962 Views)

Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! / Strange But True Picture! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strange! End Of The World? by Kizyte(m): 2:46pm On Apr 02, 2013
Have you seen a sun like this before? And
what is it called?
I saw it this afternoon and decided to
take a shot with my mobile camera.

Re: Strange! End Of The World? by spywareczar(m): 3:03pm On Apr 02, 2013
too much alcohol intake is bad, when u were drinking yesterday, i believe som of d beer spill on d camera, so ur camera is probably high too, u re both seeing tinz grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Strange! End Of The World? by Kizyte(m): 4:34pm On Apr 02, 2013
spywareczar: too much alcohol intake is bad, when u were drinking yesterday, i believe som of d beer spill on d camera, so ur camera is probably high too, u re both seeing tinz grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lol! @Spywareczar, you're indeed very funny, but this isn't a joke.
Actually I was inside the office around 1+pm when someone called and asked me to check on the sun and tell what it was.
Re: Strange! End Of The World? by MrAnoTi(m): 4:59pm On Apr 02, 2013
Okay!! You mean to say that this means the world would end??
Re: Strange! End Of The World? by Kizyte(m): 8:33pm On Apr 02, 2013
MrAnoTi: Okay!! You mean to say that this means the world would end??
Haven't said that, but I think it might be a sign from Heaven that need to be construed.
Re: Strange! End Of The World? by firestar(f): 4:20pm On Apr 03, 2013
Would it surprise you that I saw a similar ring around the full moon on the 24th of March? sad
Maybe there'll be rings around stars too....
Re: Strange! End Of The World? by spywareczar(m): 4:50pm On Apr 03, 2013
firestar: Would it surprise you that I saw a similar ring around the full moon on the 24th of March? sad
yeah, engagement ring grin grin, the sun just proposed to the moon, i'll personally design their wedding souvenirs grin grin
Re: Strange! End Of The World? by Kizyte(m): 5:31pm On Apr 03, 2013
firestar: Would it surprise you that I saw a similar ring around the full moon on the 24th of March? sad
You did? But that was the moon, it might not be discernible. I've never seen such a rim with dark shadow around the sun before.
Re: Strange! End Of The World? by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 23, 2015
Re: Strange! End Of The World? by Larrysung(m): 11:07am On Oct 28, 2015
ha... The world half wan to phynish o.. Leme go an sin all d sin and repent Qweck Qweck o
Re: Strange! End Of The World? by Kizyte(m): 5:50pm On Feb 22, 2016
Larrysung:
ha... The world half wan to phynish o.. Leme go an sin all d sin and repent Qweck Qweck o
You're not serious grin

(1) (Reply)

One Of My Latest Art Work / Merry Christmas People; Prince Of Peace Portrait Sketch By A Nairalander. / Street Life (cartoon Series)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.