Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Banky W Lied To Us - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Banky W Lied To Us (1205 Views)

Download All Banky W Music Both New And Old Here / Banky W Girl Friend Andrea Giaccaglia Shows Off Hot Bikini Body / Which Nigerian Musician Sings Love Song Best. P-square, 2face Or Banky W? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banky W Lied To Us by Jerrygotswagg(m): 7:57pm On Apr 02, 2013
I went deep to research and found out that Feb 14, 1999 Was a Sunday! How come BankyW was in School with that girl in Yes/No! BankyW Can Lie......
Re: Banky W Lied To Us by aadetoyin(f): 8:54pm On Apr 02, 2013
Jerrygotswagg: I went deep to research and found out that Feb 14, 1999 Was a Sunday! How come BankyW was in School with that girl in Yes/No! BankyW Can Lie......

U get time Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo so u went to check the date. NL O ga
Re: Banky W Lied To Us by sheedy407(m): 9:52pm On Apr 02, 2013
The poster no waste time jaree cos if u consider wasting time in knowing d truth,u will neva kno d truth.Nice one poster.
Supposin Oga the the top wasted time to study nscdc web site,he for no Bleep up for channels.no time is wasted.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Lied To Us by ijebabe: 10:13am On Apr 03, 2013
Can you also check 1998? I think it was a typo undecided
Re: Banky W Lied To Us by dominique(f): 8:12pm On Apr 04, 2013
That's what happens when you don't do proper research before producing your video. Op you try.

(1) (Reply)

I'm Getting Married Throwing Away My intimacy gadget -kemi Omololu / PHOTO: A Man Burnt His Wife For Being Too Beautiful And Might Cheat On Him / Nollywood Movie Awards: List Of Awardees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.