Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Is Governor Chime's Cancer Relapsing? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Governor Chime's Cancer Relapsing? (10088 Views)

Olumide Raheem Is Governor Ambode’s ADC / What Is Governor Rochas Building? (pics) / Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Governor Chime's Cancer Relapsing? by wales(m): 8:16pm On Apr 02, 2013
Chime's Cancer Did Not Go Away: Swelling On The Cheek Of Enugu Governor

President Goodluck Jonathan arrived to commission a church in Enugu state today. The church reportedly built by the deputy senate president, Ike Ekweremadu had ailing governor, Sullivan Chime welcoming Mr. Jonathan at the airport.

An important photo taken of Mr. Chime's face swollen on the right cheek tells that the governor's cancer might be making an aggressive comeback.

And By the way, where did a deputy senate president get the money to build this billion dollar church?

Link: http://saharareporters.com/photo/chimes-cancer-did-not-go-away-swelling-cheek-enugu-governor

Re: Is Governor Chime's Cancer Relapsing? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 02, 2013
Mr. Jonathan looks good in that attire. thats all. i can not categorically say anything about Chime, because i dont want to say something and my moderators at the top will think otherwise, in fact the thing i want to say now can only be known by my .....@dtop

1 Like

Re: Is Governor Chime's Cancer Relapsing? by Mmiriariugwu: 11:26pm On Apr 02, 2013
sicknesses come one day but do not realy go one day.we pray & hope dat someday this'll finally go 4 good,datz all i can say 4 now!!

6 Likes

Re: Is Governor Chime's Cancer Relapsing? by Ozonna(m): 3:41am On Apr 03, 2013
God what is this? Is this not a tumour? God have mercy on him
Re: Is Governor Chime's Cancer Relapsing? by iamswizz(m): 8:37am On Apr 03, 2013
God is love.
Re: Is Governor Chime's Cancer Relapsing? by Nwogbe: 8:39am On Apr 03, 2013
No, it's not
Re: Is Governor Chime's Cancer Relapsing? by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 03, 2013
Very obvious and looks like it's making its way pretty much the whole face. Very sad. Hope he overcomes this.

Money can be useless in life sometimes. I know he has millions of dollars and willing to spend to get this wicked thing out of his face but the stubborn thing is saying...money can't buy me.

1 Like

Re: Is Governor Chime's Cancer Relapsing? by tatosh: 8:41am On Apr 03, 2013
All these politicians think by building churches and giving their stolen wealth to God they're saved. I'm sorry to tell them that the God I serve is greater than what they think he is, he can never be bought.
They will all surely be punished.
Chime might be paying the price for not building standard hospitals in the state. Goodluck to him

3 Likes

Re: Is Governor Chime's Cancer Relapsing? by babeface3: 8:42am On Apr 03, 2013
aint see nothing on his face, just a dimple as a result of smiles, his problem is at the nose not face, busy buddies shocked

1 Like

Re: Is Governor Chime's Cancer Relapsing? by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 03, 2013
babeface3: aint see nothing on his face, just a dimple as a result of smiles, his problem is at the nose not face, busy buddies shocked

How would you see something when you have a "babeface". Looks like Jumbo size dimple right? Fool!
Re: Is Governor Chime's Cancer Relapsing? by splashbaby(m): 8:45am On Apr 03, 2013
Make ds man resign and treat himself...cancer is terminal...life itself is terminal sha. Wait ooo hope sahara reporters didn't "touch" that pix! that angle of the tumor is tight to verify... another close take will be needed...memories of past photoshoped pix kept popping up.
Re: Is Governor Chime's Cancer Relapsing? by Noblechyk: 8:47am On Apr 03, 2013
[quote author=wales]
And By the way, where did a deputy senate president get the money to build this billion dollar church?
For Nigeria to ever get better, this is the kind of question we should be asking. But we have to do than on a patriotic ground; not because ekweremmadu is PDP or that Fashola is ACN. I went to a former I G of police house in d company of a friend. I was shocked wen I saw the structure he erected & I told my friend, if we want to fight corruption, we start by asking, where did u get money to build this house?

2 Likes

Re: Is Governor Chime's Cancer Relapsing? by Jarus(m): 8:47am On Apr 03, 2013
One should just pray not to be hit with that deadly disease - it is, frankly, a death sentence. Not aware of anybody that survived it ten years after diagnosis.

In any case, let SR free the man. As long as he can discharge his duties - which he is doing in this pic.
Re: Is Governor Chime's Cancer Relapsing? by TableLeg(m): 8:47am On Apr 03, 2013
shocked
Re: Is Governor Chime's Cancer Relapsing? by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 03, 2013
But what's with all these politicians building churches and mosques, anyway? undecided
Re: Is Governor Chime's Cancer Relapsing? by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 03, 2013
Africa man,and love of power,why can't he just resign and treat himself? Well maybe the type of government practice there is Monarchical,where a sitting ruler can only be ousted by death. Mtcheww.

2 Likes

Re: Is Governor Chime's Cancer Relapsing? by blueheart(m): 8:55am On Apr 03, 2013
There are really questions begging for answers as far as our collective wealth is concerned. Why build a church when u can build a world class hospital, misplaced priorities here

4 Likes

Re: Is Governor Chime's Cancer Relapsing? by Tolexander: 8:58am On Apr 03, 2013
Cancer is not something to be mild with. He can just resign to take care of himself.
Anyway, i understand there won't be health allowance again.
Re: Is Governor Chime's Cancer Relapsing? by MahatmaGhandi: 9:00am On Apr 03, 2013
if he has learnt he will know that he has to make amends for all the wrongs and mistakes he has committed by bringing aggressive development to his people within the time frame he has left, he should not let nobody fool him with prayers, he can still be a hero if he wants to, murtala mohammed became a hero in less than seven months when people that had 8 years could hardly make sense of their tenure, somebody tell chime that we aint taking nothing out of here, this is the time to make amends, he should act like Zacchaeus,he shldnt make the mistake yaradua made thinking he still has time, none of us have time no matter how healthy, this is what that rev.fr should be telling him.

1 Like

Re: Is Governor Chime's Cancer Relapsing? by ChideraFavour(m): 9:01am On Apr 03, 2013
bt Y would he com bak 2 remain in dt seat sef Y can't he face d treatment till he finally get well? wt his face lik dt he stil need more power n money abi? although may God help him sha

1 Like

Re: Is Governor Chime's Cancer Relapsing? by tellwisdom: 9:03am On Apr 03, 2013
You sure sey no be dinning table dis man dey before jona call am?? Abi no be meat dey em mouth??

2 Likes

Re: Is Governor Chime's Cancer Relapsing? by Born2beRich1(m): 9:05am On Apr 03, 2013
The man should step down due to his health status then return any stolen loot and make restitution before its too late.

He still has opportunity to amend his ways...

1 Like

Re: Is Governor Chime's Cancer Relapsing? by 5alive(m): 9:05am On Apr 03, 2013
avoid white man's food.....eat plenty fruits......prevent some cancer today!

1 Like

Re: Is Governor Chime's Cancer Relapsing? by slimyem: 9:08am On Apr 03, 2013
tellwisdom: You sure sey no be dinning table dis man dey before jona call am?? Abi no be meat dey em mouth??
Your foolishness is outstanding!!
Re: Is Governor Chime's Cancer Relapsing? by Born2beRich1(m): 9:09am On Apr 03, 2013
5alive: avoid white man's food.....eat plenty fruits......prevent some cancer today!

True...eating all this junk food are the cause of this so called cancer...We africans eat healthy foods that why people especially in villages live long...A perfect example are the chinese people...They maintain their culture based foods and live very long but nigerians wan copy oyimbo man thats why all this they happen...God help us all.

1 Like

Re: Is Governor Chime's Cancer Relapsing? by TableLeg(m): 9:09am On Apr 03, 2013
tellwisdom: You sure sey no be dinning table dis man dey before jona call am?? Abi no be meat dey em mouth??
Moro.....n
Supreme wan....ker!
Re: Is Governor Chime's Cancer Relapsing? by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 03, 2013
Knowledge9000:

How would you see something when you have a "babeface". Looks like Jumbo size dimple right? Fool!

What earned him a "FOOL" is because he sees positivity in ur negativity? Pls stop taking pride in running down ur fellow human being. Its uncalled for!
Re: Is Governor Chime's Cancer Relapsing? by Soso990240(m): 9:23am On Apr 03, 2013
Kai..makin a mountain out a mere Hill..cant u see dat he was laughin wen d camera caught him? Abi una jst want us 2 comment abi?
Re: Is Governor Chime's Cancer Relapsing? by TwinTiger: 9:29am On Apr 03, 2013
991: Mr. Jonathan looks good in that attire. thats all. i can not categorically say anything about Chime, because i dont want to say something and my moderators at the top will think otherwise, in fact the thing i want to say now can only be known by my .....@dtop
u are very funny....dts all. grin

1 Like

Re: Is Governor Chime's Cancer Relapsing? by Soso990240(m): 9:30am On Apr 03, 2013
Born 2be Rich:

True...eating all this junk food are the cause of this so called cancer...We africans eat healthy foods that why people especially in villages live long...A perfect example are the chinese people...They maintain their culture based foods and live very long but nigerians wan copy oyimbo man thats why all this they happen...God help us all.
ad hw ur post take relate 2 cancer? U knw wetin de cause cancer? ..bt come 2 thnk of it d man dn chop many gals 4 enugu..even 4 my skul.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adorable Photo Of Ebonyi State Governor And His Family (pic) / Ogun PDP: Kashamu, Adebutu Factions Reunite; Vow To Unseat APC In 2023 / Akeredolu Dismisses 2023 Presidential Posters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.