Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

I'm At War Within. My Body Needs A Relationship, But My Mind Isn't Ready. HELP - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I'm At War Within. My Body Needs A Relationship, But My Mind Isn't Ready. HELP (1166 Views)

Ladies!! Meet D Cutiest Guy On Nairaland!! He's Pin-21c564cd!!! He's Cute Isn't / Ladies!! Meet D Cutiest Quy On Nairaland!! He's Pin-21c564cd!!! He's Cute Isn't / Ladies: Do You Need A Serious Guy For A Relationship? Check Out Guys Contact (2) (3) (4)

I'm At War Within. My Body Needs A Relationship, But My Mind Isn't Ready. HELP by LordDarkHorse: 8:30pm On Apr 02, 2013
I'm a 26 year old graduate, many at times I tell myself I need to fall in love, but anytime an opportunity presents itself, I look for excuses to frustrate it. I'm truly not happy, but I'm too scared to let anyone get close. What do u advice I do fellas?
Re: I'm At War Within. My Body Needs A Relationship, But My Mind Isn't Ready. HELP by Dyt(f): 9:51pm On Apr 02, 2013
Even life itself is risk bt u can neva tell, luck myt jst b on ur side
Do give it a try
Goodluck wit d best
Re: I'm At War Within. My Body Needs A Relationship, But My Mind Isn't Ready. HELP by bigt2(m): 10:35pm On Apr 02, 2013
Get married or Die single ! Have u no pparents to ask when u r bringing ur fiance? What is d fear by the way?? Let me tell u dude; people fear what they cant confront and hate what they cant conqer! In ur own case, u cannot confront girls abi? Just make up ur mind, summon the courage and just do it! cool cheesy
Re: I'm At War Within. My Body Needs A Relationship, But My Mind Isn't Ready. HELP by LordDarkHorse: 8:53am On Apr 03, 2013
big-t:
Get married or Die single ! Have u no pparents to ask when u r bringing ur fiance? What is d fear by the way?? Let me tell u dude; people fear what they cant confront and hate what they cant conqer! In ur own case, u cannot confront girls abi? Just make up ur mind, summon the courage and just do it! cool cheesy

Its funny when u say I can't confront girls... Makes M̶̲̅ε̲̣ Laugh and roll on d floor. At our ages now its not about just dating, its about being with a person u can plan a future with. What happens when u meet the wrong person and plan ur future with the wrong person? That's the fear I'm talking about there. Marraige in the naija context has no exit, na die be the only understandable exit oh.
Re: I'm At War Within. My Body Needs A Relationship, But My Mind Isn't Ready. HELP by Pritheeann(f): 8:58am On Apr 05, 2013
LordDarkHorse:

Its funny when u say I can't confront girls... Makes M̶̲̅ε̲̣ Laugh and roll on d floor. At our ages now its not about just dating, its about being with a person u can plan a future with. What happens when u meet the wrong person and plan ur future with the wrong person? That's the fear I'm talking about there. Marraige in the naija context has no exit, na die be the only understandable exit oh.
In summary wad u're tryin 2 say is dat.,u've alwayz bin meeting d wrong gals?..
Re: I'm At War Within. My Body Needs A Relationship, But My Mind Isn't Ready. HELP by bigt2(m): 9:14am On Apr 05, 2013
Pritheeann: In summary wad u're tryin 2 say is dat.,u've alwayz bin meeting d wrong gals?..
or in addition, that you dont have the standards set for your future wife and u cant pray about it
Re: I'm At War Within. My Body Needs A Relationship, But My Mind Isn't Ready. HELP by Pritheeann(f): 9:33am On Apr 05, 2013
big-t:

or in addition, that you dont have the standards set for your future wife and u cant pray about it
he rili nids prayers...
Re: I'm At War Within. My Body Needs A Relationship, But My Mind Isn't Ready. HELP by Pritheeann(f): 9:36am On Apr 05, 2013
big-t:

Av u taken ur revenge back?.if i may ask
Re: I'm At War Within. My Body Needs A Relationship, But My Mind Isn't Ready. HELP by bigt2(m): 10:27am On Apr 05, 2013
Pritheeann: Av u taken ur revenge back?.if i may ask
no, I judt drifted away my attention towards her only for her to contact me on whatsapp, asking why Can u imagine! Well.......I still will, i am just keeping my fingers crossed till i have my clear shot.smiley till then.........she should enjoy her life! cool
Re: I'm At War Within. My Body Needs A Relationship, But My Mind Isn't Ready. HELP by bigt2(m): 10:27am On Apr 05, 2013
Pritheeann: he rili nids prayers...
or he is gon die single embarassed
Re: I'm At War Within. My Body Needs A Relationship, But My Mind Isn't Ready. HELP by Pritheeann(f): 11:23am On Apr 05, 2013
big-t:

or he is gon die single embarassed
Nah he'z neva gonna die single...with prayers n God on is side..he will meet d ryt woman..
Re: I'm At War Within. My Body Needs A Relationship, But My Mind Isn't Ready. HELP by bigt2(m): 11:37am On Apr 05, 2013
Pritheeann: Nah he'z neva gonna die single...with prayers n God on is side..he will meet d ryt woman..
amin ooooooo
Re: I'm At War Within. My Body Needs A Relationship, But My Mind Isn't Ready. HELP by Pritheeann(f): 12:03pm On Apr 05, 2013
big-t:

amin ooooooo
yelz oooo
Re: I'm At War Within. My Body Needs A Relationship, But My Mind Isn't Ready. HELP by bigt2(m): 6:49pm On Apr 05, 2013
Pritheeann: yelz oooo
and who know whether d girl is pitheeann lipsrsealed
Re: I'm At War Within. My Body Needs A Relationship, But My Mind Isn't Ready. HELP by Pritheeann(f): 6:55pm On Apr 05, 2013
big-t:
and who know whether d girl is pitheeann lipsrsealed
lwkmd...am jes advising a frnd here ooo...joooorrrhh ooo ma ko ba mi
Re: I'm At War Within. My Body Needs A Relationship, But My Mind Isn't Ready. HELP by LordDarkHorse: 9:35am On Apr 09, 2013
I just discovered I have really interesting friends here grin. Now lemme get this straight, my options from advice give are as follows
(A) Prayer
(B) Being Single
(C) Set Standards for a Future wife

Gosh U guys make the options so easy.

Prayer is the answer to all of life's problems. I'm doing that.

Being Single, aint an option.

Standards, now I think that's kinda what started all this. I'm not really all about looks, cos there's more to a person than how D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ look. Its the other stuff I'm having issues narrowing down to suit reality.
Re: I'm At War Within. My Body Needs A Relationship, But My Mind Isn't Ready. HELP by Pritheeann(f): 4:37pm On Apr 09, 2013
LordDarkHorse: I just discovered I have really interesting friends here grin. Now lemme get this straight, my options from advice give are as follows
(A) Prayer
(B) Being Single
(C) Set Standards for a Future wife

Gosh U guys make the options so easy.

Prayer is the answer to all of life's problems. I'm doing that.

Being Single, aint an option.

Standards, now I think that's kinda what started all this. I'm not really all about looks, cos there's more to a person than how D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ look. Its the other stuff I'm having issues narrowing down to suit reality.
Datz gudnews....
Re: I'm At War Within. My Body Needs A Relationship, But My Mind Isn't Ready. HELP by bigt2(m): 5:29pm On Apr 09, 2013
Pritheeann: lwkmd...i appreciate the advice ooo...joooorrrhh ooo u too much ooooo thank u oooooo
is this what i am seeing wink
Re: I'm At War Within. My Body Needs A Relationship, But My Mind Isn't Ready. HELP by bigt2(m): 5:38pm On Apr 09, 2013
Pritheeann: Datz gudnews....
and have u been able to get over ur past?if i may ask:::
Re: I'm At War Within. My Body Needs A Relationship, But My Mind Isn't Ready. HELP by Pritheeann(f): 5:49pm On Apr 09, 2013
big-t:
and have u been able to get over ur past?if i may ask:::
yep..am fyn nw
Re: I'm At War Within. My Body Needs A Relationship, But My Mind Isn't Ready. HELP by bigt2(m): 11:39pm On Apr 09, 2013
cheesy grin tongue
Pritheeann: yep..am fyn nw
grin grin thank God cheesy though u failed to relay the bone of contention wink, seems like a relationship stuff sha cool cool shocked
Re: I'm At War Within. My Body Needs A Relationship, But My Mind Isn't Ready. HELP by Pritheeann(f): 12:25pm On Apr 10, 2013
big-t:
cheesy grin tongue grin grin thank God cheesy though u failed to relay the bone of contention wink, seems like a relationship stuff sha cool cool shocked
yelz sumfin lyk dat....buh iam fyn nw
Re: I'm At War Within. My Body Needs A Relationship, But My Mind Isn't Ready. HELP by bigt2(m): 1:32pm On Apr 10, 2013
Pritheeann: yelz sumfin lyk dat....buh iam fyn nw
puhleeeeeeasssshe! What is d meaning of pritheeann Did u mean preetyann or pwetieann wink
Re: I'm At War Within. My Body Needs A Relationship, But My Mind Isn't Ready. HELP by Pritheeann(f): 1:40pm On Apr 10, 2013
big-t:
puhleeeeeeasssshe! What is d meaning of pritheeann Did u mean preetyann or pwetieann wink
prithee mins pretty...prithee is jes tushed datz all..
Re: I'm At War Within. My Body Needs A Relationship, But My Mind Isn't Ready. HELP by bigt2(m): 1:52pm On Apr 10, 2013
Pritheeann: prithee mins pretty...prithee is jes tushed datz all..
shocked tushed Cool! Whr d y schl?
Re: I'm At War Within. My Body Needs A Relationship, But My Mind Isn't Ready. HELP by Pritheeann(f): 4:33pm On Apr 10, 2013
big-t:
shocked tushed Cool! Whr d y schl?
Uniuyo..
Re: I'm At War Within. My Body Needs A Relationship, But My Mind Isn't Ready. HELP by bigt2(m): 5:08pm On Apr 10, 2013
Pritheeann: Uniuyo..
i heard u have to take 30 naira bike to hell over there, or isnt tha place th@ hot? shocked
Re: I'm At War Within. My Body Needs A Relationship, But My Mind Isn't Ready. HELP by Pritheeann(f): 8:02pm On Apr 10, 2013
big-t:

i heard u have to take 30 naira bike to hell over there, or isnt tha place th@ hot? shocked
lolz..bike is no-more functioning here..keke-napep is invoke naw...Abeg akwaibom ayaya ooo
Re: I'm At War Within. My Body Needs A Relationship, But My Mind Isn't Ready. HELP by bigt2(m): 10:02pm On Apr 10, 2013
Pritheeann: lolz..bike is no-more functioning here..keke-napep is invoke naw...Abeg akwaibom ayaya ooo
oya! What course
Re: I'm At War Within. My Body Needs A Relationship, But My Mind Isn't Ready. HELP by Pritheeann(f): 10:20pm On Apr 10, 2013
big-t:
oya! What course
Add mi up fb..letz chat more bera..pritheeann zehzeh richard..
Re: I'm At War Within. My Body Needs A Relationship, But My Mind Isn't Ready. HELP by bigt2(m): 7:12am On Apr 11, 2013
Pritheeann: Add mi up fb..letz chat more bera..pritheeann zehzeh richard..
copy that wink

'SPARE' Romance Game / Please Help, Am Inlove With My Best Friend's Sister / My Problems (PART 4)