Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

The Man Who Wears Make-up Perfectly Than Most Women - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Man Who Wears Make-up Perfectly Than Most Women (35906 Views)

Photos: Meet Jahdiah, the guy who can rock bum shorts better than most women. / Meet Jahdiah, The Guy Who Can Rock Bum Shorts Better Than Most Women.. / Tiwa Savage & Waje Without Make-up (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Man Who Wears Make-up Perfectly Than Most Women by Dabss(m): 9:09pm On Apr 03, 2013
collins.123:
lmao dude wtf?
Re: The Man Who Wears Make-up Perfectly Than Most Women by Ibehdonl(m): 9:25pm On Apr 03, 2013
I need 2 summarize dis: dat guy is a HOMO,period! Oya tel me,who is he tryin to attract wit dos make-up?d boys.so wen boy and boy jam 4 fun secretly,wat do u cal him?answer me.
Re: The Man Who Wears Make-up Perfectly Than Most Women by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 03, 2013
Yea,ℓ̊ get the concept but ℓ̊ agree with adaobi,its too light! But then,what do ℓ̊ know. Those of u saying gay,end time,bla bla,me am seeing beyond all that and looking at the talent. Let banke and co come and compete na! All dey knw how 2do is call ridiculous prices for nansense! Let his sexuality be btw him and God! Shikena! This is my thought o!
Layemii:

To accentuate the eyebrows
Re: The Man Who Wears Make-up Perfectly Than Most Women by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 03, 2013
That's even small...Naija boys make ona know who and who ona dey toast for outside ooo....Watch this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hs9EjbaMTgY
Re: The Man Who Wears Make-up Perfectly Than Most Women by Policewoman(f): 9:42pm On Apr 03, 2013
Layemii: http://crystalyemii..co.uk/2013/04/stahr-milan.html embarassed
Guys plese comment and let me know your opinion. Thanks
is he gay?
Re: The Man Who Wears Make-up Perfectly Than Most Women by onyianyi(m): 9:58pm On Apr 03, 2013
a homo. qed
Re: The Man Who Wears Make-up Perfectly Than Most Women by idontgiveafuck(f): 10:07pm On Apr 03, 2013
~vicky~:
It's a complete turn off men shouldn't need to wear makeup they have much more stronger features than women, a man who wears makeup is a bit of a big girls blouse in my eyes

alot of celebrity men wear makeup
Re: The Man Who Wears Make-up Perfectly Than Most Women by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 03, 2013
since when is men putting on make up the equivalent of being a "h0m0"?

ffs the Wodaabe-Fulani tribesmen wear make up! grin

http://cdn.c.photoshelter.com/img-get/I0000OsNtITVrPMI/s/900/900/53z-277-20-Wodaabe-Dancer.jpg

AND THEY GET WOMEN!! cool grin
Re: The Man Who Wears Make-up Perfectly Than Most Women by GalaxyNoteII: 10:51pm On Apr 03, 2013
What is perfect about his makeup?
Re: The Man Who Wears Make-up Perfectly Than Most Women by GalaxyNoteII: 10:53pm On Apr 03, 2013
~vicky~:
It's a complete turn off men shouldn't need to wear makeup they have much more stronger features than women, a man who wears makeup is a bit of a big girls blouse in my eyes

Thank you mistress obvious
Re: The Man Who Wears Make-up Perfectly Than Most Women by redsun(m): 10:58pm On Apr 03, 2013
Why must women think the have the perquisite right for make?They can pull out their mirror, everywhere,public transports,streets,restaurants,even churches,checking their faces,applying powder and eyeliners without being embarrassed?

Why do they have to go to the lenght of altering themselves to be beautiful?
Re: The Man Who Wears Make-up Perfectly Than Most Women by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 03, 2013
Chloe'sMakeover:
Oyaaa, guys, what do you have to say?
He is a capital Gay or a potential gay. Abi do u need to hear it from pastor Chris Oyaikilo..(Somthing).
Re: The Man Who Wears Make-up Perfectly Than Most Women by ocelot2006(m): 12:01am On Apr 04, 2013
Gay
Re: The Man Who Wears Make-up Perfectly Than Most Women by oyinbogirl(f): 2:15am On Apr 04, 2013
He can do it better than some women. Even though most guys would say hes gay, hes good at what he does. He could end up being make up artist as a paying job many men do alredy. Funny when most guys loathe makeup
Re: The Man Who Wears Make-up Perfectly Than Most Women by Nobody: 5:51am On Apr 04, 2013
The Guy is Good at what he does, because he is grotesquely Ugly in One of the Transformation Before Shots.

He looks like a Common Dopee Fiend Off the Sidewalk Without His Makeup.
Re: The Man Who Wears Make-up Perfectly Than Most Women by Nobody: 5:56am On Apr 04, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Umwu9GulPE

He looks like my Homie Fubby in the First Pic on the Left.

https://www.nairaland.com/fubbyy

They Both look like a cross between Uncle Luke and Ezel off Friday Aka Anthony Johnson

I give the Guy Credit.....

It's a Useful Talent to have had mastered the Art of being a Make Up Queen, When you look like a Common Dopee Fiend
Re: The Man Who Wears Make-up Perfectly Than Most Women by slavia(m): 7:44am On Apr 04, 2013
Well, as long as its all biz for him.....then no problem
But if he takes time to get this done before leaving the house........then he is surely GAY
Re: The Man Who Wears Make-up Perfectly Than Most Women by eghuan1(m): 7:53am On Apr 04, 2013
Wanna hear what i've got to say? Ok, here's it. DUDE IS DEFINITELY GAY.
Re: The Man Who Wears Make-up Perfectly Than Most Women by harmlessphil(f): 8:06am On Apr 04, 2013
angryhis way of wearing make up is ok, but goash he is sooooo gay just look at his fingers he is d lady in d gay bizness because he is putting on a female ring on. undecided most times I wonder wat is enjoyable in dis gay tings plz gays try a nice lady and see d different.
Re: The Man Who Wears Make-up Perfectly Than Most Women by akinades71(m): 8:22am On Apr 04, 2013
Guys that wear make up are usualy not the serious type.why on earth should a man devote the time he should have used for tangible things for things meant for women
Re: The Man Who Wears Make-up Perfectly Than Most Women by shilling(f): 8:59am On Apr 04, 2013
Just subscribed to the dude cos gay or not, his makeup skills are on point. Not too sure about the eyebrows though, he needs to blend that ish up or use a lighter concealer.
Re: The Man Who Wears Make-up Perfectly Than Most Women by jidewin(m): 9:10am On Apr 04, 2013
If he is an artist or make up artist no biggie, but for the fun of it or claiminig grin "this is how i express myself" tell am make e stop am.Na so HOMOSEXUALITY take dey start. grin
Re: The Man Who Wears Make-up Perfectly Than Most Women by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 04, 2013
gay nairalanderz una don start to dey post nonesense abi as caption for people to comment, thunder fire una nyash...
Re: The Man Who Wears Make-up Perfectly Than Most Women by princenat(m): 10:57am On Apr 04, 2013
Ebestsms.com:
Nka busikwa mmadu nwanyi.

Were kwe anyam lewe oo!!!
Re: The Man Who Wears Make-up Perfectly Than Most Women by frankells(m): 11:01am On Apr 04, 2013
The guy is clueless.
Re: The Man Who Wears Make-up Perfectly Than Most Women by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 04, 2013
Who's got time for fangs? SMH undecided undecided
Re: The Man Who Wears Make-up Perfectly Than Most Women by Ifilinwa(f): 12:01pm On Apr 04, 2013
Wooow... Makeup dey fine, no b small.. Jes look @d 1st pics, nd den d rest, there's a big diffrnce.. In btw, I wud like that sorta guy, to teach me certain things tho
Re: The Man Who Wears Make-up Perfectly Than Most Women by badesco(m): 2:43pm On Apr 04, 2013
Wetin dis story come teach us? say d guy na gay
Re: The Man Who Wears Make-up Perfectly Than Most Women by kayalla(f): 3:00pm On Apr 04, 2013
Beautiful sha!
Re: The Man Who Wears Make-up Perfectly Than Most Women by Ejisz: 3:10pm On Apr 04, 2013
am thinking he is a make-up artist sha... But still its clear he is not a straight dude.. He likes taking it in the arsss..pardon me.
Re: The Man Who Wears Make-up Perfectly Than Most Women by adetsim(m): 8:19pm On Apr 04, 2013
nyere84: He is my girlfriend.
Then something is wrong

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How and Where to Apply Perfume to Make It Last Longer / How can I Get Rid Of Sunburn / ''You Want To Know How Neat A Lady Is, Go Check Her Hair Net!''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.