Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Assistance Wanted: Swift Code Of Oceanic Bank Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Assistance Wanted: Swift Code Of Oceanic Bank Nigeria (5348 Views)

Oceanic Bank Now Eco Bank? / Former MD Of Oceanic Bank, Cecilia Ibru, Convicted Of Bank Fraud / Loan: Jimoh Ibrahim Pays N3bn To Oceanic Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Assistance Wanted: Swift Code Of Oceanic Bank Nigeria by kainos76(m): 4:01pm On Apr 02, 2008
Hi folks could anyone in the house assist me with the swift code of Oceanic bank Nigeria head office Lagos? Positive responses would be highly appreciated.

God speed!
Re: Assistance Wanted: Swift Code Of Oceanic Bank Nigeria by MAURI: 4:18pm On Apr 12, 2008
Kainos,
Below is the swift address of Oceanic bank Nigeria head office Lagos as provided by the SWIFT internet homepage:

OCBINGLAXXX

Cheers.
Re: Assistance Wanted: Swift Code Of Oceanic Bank Nigeria by Concept(m): 7:07am On Apr 13, 2008
Hi,

I will also appreciate it if First Bank of Nigeria PLC swift code can be made available to me.

Thank you.
Re: Assistance Wanted: Swift Code Of Oceanic Bank Nigeria by kainos76(m): 1:27pm On Apr 13, 2008
Mauri thanks a million you are a star. Enjoy your weekend.
Re: Assistance Wanted: Swift Code Of Oceanic Bank Nigeria by LondonCool(m): 3:30pm On Apr 13, 2008
Concept:

Hi,

I will also appreciate it if First Bank of Nigeria PLC swift code can be made available to me.

Thank you.

The First Bank of Nigeria SWIFT Code is FBNINGLA
Re: Assistance Wanted: Swift Code Of Oceanic Bank Nigeria by soki2ng(m): 8:51pm On May 02, 2008
can some one please send me the SWIFT code for oceanic bank port harcourt branch?
Re: Assistance Wanted: Swift Code Of Oceanic Bank Nigeria by tonywest: 11:52am On Jan 09, 2009
yes please i will like someone to help me with the address of head office in obasanjo fram, otta
Re: Assistance Wanted: Swift Code Of Oceanic Bank Nigeria by Nimshi: 10:22am On Jan 11, 2009
Nice to see people helping out here.

However, you could obtain transfer instructions directly from your bank, complete with details of correspondent banks. Sometimes, correspoondent bank details may change, so it's good to check with the bank.

(1) (Reply)

A4 Paper Proucer / Get GRAPHIC DESIGNS For Your Business Here! OSTmedia At Your Service(portfolio) / Exxonmobil, Taleveras, Ophir Win Oil Blocks In Equatorial Guinea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.