Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,439 members, 7,815,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Ckenneths Properties For Sale In Enugu - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Ckenneths Properties For Sale In Enugu (5783 Views)

Lists Of Properties For Sale At Various Parts In Lagos / Properties For Sales In Ilorin Kwara State / Properties For Sale at Ajao Estate, Amuwo Odofin, Apapa & Ikorodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ckenneths Properties For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 12:12am On Apr 03, 2013
The main objective of setting up this thread is to promote some projects I will slowly start to develop for sale. The demand for finished accommodation is increasing in Enugu urban I aim to contribute my own quota in the development of good properties for sale inside Enugu and environs. Like always, my major focus will be on cutting costs in the delivery of these houses and the safe and convenient transfer of these properties to the buyers, if I don't decide to live in the house after it is built. cheesy

The land I am going to picture next belongs to me 100%. I bought this land about 13 years ago and fenced it (dwarf fence), dug a well inside the land and wanted to build a block of flats on it. Later changed my mind and built the flats somewhere else. This land is free of all known problems, apart from an erosion spot in front of one side of the land.

This land has the following details;

Size: 1031 sqm (can contain two buildings)
Title: Building Certificate of Occupancy, building permits
Position : corner plot (good for building shopping malls, filling stations etc)
Level of development of the area: See the pictures

Re: Ckenneths Properties For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 12:19am On Apr 03, 2013
More of the area around the big plot

Re: Ckenneths Properties For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 12:23am On Apr 03, 2013
This property is being built behind the plot for sale.

Re: Ckenneths Properties For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 12:25am On Apr 03, 2013
Standing inside the plot, these are some of the blocks I molded on the plot and used some for the fencing of the land.

Re: Ckenneths Properties For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 12:43am On Apr 03, 2013
This land, though sizable enough to build some bungalows for sale since there are two faces to the land but I am still contemplating this, The most important point here is that we are developing this property for sale, we are going to commence clearing of the plot as soon as time permits me this week.

We are going to build for sale but the type of structure we are going to build is still being planned, two bungalows?, two duplexes?, a block of flats or a 45 room shopping complex and business district? Watch this space as we clear the plot and start molding blocks in the next few weeks.
Re: Ckenneths Properties For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 12:54am On Apr 03, 2013
As I start, let me state here that there is a possibility of selling this land (or part of it) before I build the house or houses. The way I plan this is to clear the land and when there is no buyer, start building a structure for sale or use. If there is interest from any interested buyer, he can stop me and we negotiate on the stage at which the development is. If the house or complex is not sold after completion, I may go ahead and rent the property.

I am still involved in many other building projects I have across some states and may start a new house at Nsukka zone next week after my meeting with a new client tomorrow, but this one is my personal project.
Re: Ckenneths Properties For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 12:12pm On Apr 03, 2013
Clearing starting soon.
Re: Ckenneths Properties For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 2:03pm On Apr 04, 2013
I may have to leave this land as it is, for future development of a shopping complex in some years time. It seems like I will go out and purchase another cheap plot of land somewhere in Enugu north, develop the land with fencing, build a bungalow on it for sale.

My marketing strategy is mostly on cost cutting. Can I produce a small bungalow for sale at N6m? (Land and house) This will depend on a number of factors but I am in the field now looking at lands and locations. Watch this space.
Re: Ckenneths Properties For Sale In Enugu by jaydacorsair: 2:07pm On Apr 04, 2013
Spyda please write me at
Re: Ckenneths Properties For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 2:32pm On Apr 04, 2013
jaydacorsair: Spyda please write me at silasugorji@yahoo.com i got deals for u. thanks

Ok, will do that.
Re: Ckenneths Properties For Sale In Enugu by jaydacorsair: 8:59pm On Apr 05, 2013
spyder880: I may have to leave this land as it is, for future development of a shopping complex in some years time. It seems like I will go out and purchase another cheap plot of land somewhere in Enugu north, develop the land with fencing, build a bungalow on it for sale.

My marketing strategy is mostly on cost cutting. Can I produce a small bungalow for sale at N6m? (Land and house) This will depend on a number of factors but I am in the field now looking at lands and locations. Watch this space.

thats great but with land cost of how much?
Re: Ckenneths Properties For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:13pm On Apr 05, 2013
jaydacorsair:

For a bungalow to sell for N6m, the land must be below N1.5m, and that will even be a smaller bungalow. But I believe there is a market for that size and price of property, its not everyone that wants to live in the center of town.
Re: Ckenneths Properties For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:20pm On Apr 05, 2013
Work has started on this plot, clearing and leveling of the ground in readiness for block making.

Re: Ckenneths Properties For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:31pm On Apr 05, 2013
I am still looking at my neighborhood here and taking note of the type of building most prevalent in this area. Why did the landlords at the upper part of this street all chose to build blocks of flats?

Re: Ckenneths Properties For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:55pm On Apr 05, 2013
Is it because it is more prestigious to own a block of flats?

Re: Ckenneths Properties For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 11:10pm On Apr 05, 2013
What of the income in the form of rents, are there no other type of building style that can compare to blocks of flats in rent intake?

Re: Ckenneths Properties For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 11:14pm On Apr 05, 2013
All these houses pictured above are on the same street with the land for sale.
Re: Ckenneths Properties For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 11:19pm On Apr 05, 2013
But of course normal is boring grin
Re: Ckenneths Properties For Sale In Enugu by jaydacorsair: 11:30pm On Apr 05, 2013
I dont really know Enugu that much but I think the area is fast developing. I called ur line today and u didnt pick up. Please what is the estimate of building 4 flats of 2 bedroom on a plot of land. Please ur kind advice is needed.
Re: Ckenneths Properties For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 11:35pm On Apr 05, 2013
But there is no big market in this whole area, up to 10 blocks around here and there is no designated market place where people shop, I am thinking of building something like this, where many business people around this area can come together and interact in a market-like environment. I think this can draw residents who may not want to drive far to shop. A shopping mall can work here.

1 Share

Re: Ckenneths Properties For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 11:46pm On Apr 05, 2013
This is the exact design I am looking to build there, designed pillars, arcs and all......

As you can see, shops are open for businesses while the topmost floors are still being built. The owner must be building the top floors with rents accruing from those open shops. They charge N15k per month in this shopping complex, while flats rent for N25k for a 3 bedroom flat.

Re: Ckenneths Properties For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 11:57pm On Apr 05, 2013
jaydacorsair: I dont really know Enugu that much but I think the area is fast developing. I called ur line today and u didnt pick up. Please what is the estimate of building 4 flats of 2 bedroom on a plot of land. Please ur kind advice is needed.

Sorry, I lost a lot of calls today as we were busy running around in the site. Building costs cannot be exact as many factors come into play as locations vary. I don't know the city you plan to build the house or the unit cost of many of the materials you want to use?
Re: Ckenneths Properties For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 12:40am On Apr 06, 2013
jaydacorsair:

For a bungalow to sell for N6m, the land must be below N1.5m, and that will even be a smaller bungalow. But I believe there is a market for that size and price of property, its not everyone that wants to live in the center of town. Consider this....

Re: Ckenneths Properties For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:48am On Apr 06, 2013
Work still going on in my site this morning, the first trip of sand was just offloaded, I am awaiting 3 more trips plus a trip of stone before the end of today.
Re: Ckenneths Properties For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 11:39am On Apr 06, 2013
Conquer your fears and start something, everything you want is on the other side of fear. Start something today and keep the fight going, many years down the line you will be remembered as only one thing, a HERO!
Re: Ckenneths Properties For Sale In Enugu by AreaFada2: 1:57pm On Apr 06, 2013
spyder880: Conquer your fears and start something, everything you want is on the other side of fear. Start something today and keep the fight going, many years down the line you will be remembered as only one thing, a HERO!

Word.

I needed this kind of advice about 15 years ago.
Re: Ckenneths Properties For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:33pm On Apr 06, 2013
Area-Fada:

Word.

I needed this kind of advice about 15 years ago.

The best time to have planted a mango tree is 20 years ago, the next best time to plant it is NOW!. If you start now, its still early.
Re: Ckenneths Properties For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:39pm On Apr 06, 2013
This is another possibility on this plot, this building is just one street away from the one we are starting now.

Re: Ckenneths Properties For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:01pm On Apr 06, 2013
Meanwhile, men are busy working on the tough grounds.

Re: Ckenneths Properties For Sale In Enugu by Fhemmmy: 10:06pm On Apr 06, 2013
spyder880: Meanwhile, men are busy working on the tough grounds.

Is this for farming or still for building?

1 Like

Re: Ckenneths Properties For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:12pm On Apr 06, 2013
The first trip of sand landed before I left this site to monitor another new project, a fencing work somewhere in Nike, Enugu. A total of 3 trips of sand and 1 trip of stone were offloaded at the site today.

Re: Ckenneths Properties For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:19pm On Apr 06, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Is this for farming or still for building?

For building cheesy

The procedure is to convert this land to a flat surface for block making as I described somewhere at the beginning of the thread. The land was cultivated in ridges last year by neighbors to plant corn. I cannot hope to get good quality blocks on this uneven surface so I have to till the land and break down the lump soil till it becomes flat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See This 8 Bedroom Mansion Architectural Design / Awesome 5 Bedroom Mansion In G.R.A Ikeja, Lagos / Firm Writes LASG Over Unauthorized Dealing On Its Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.