Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,541 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

N50 Million Naira Bribe: Where Are Efcc & Icpc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N50 Million Naira Bribe: Where Are Efcc & Icpc (1380 Views)

Buhari To Merge EFCC, ICPC; 42 Ministries Reduced To 19-vanguard / 6 BILLION NAIRA BRIBE ; Amaechi Must Mention Names. / Shame On Nigerian Police - All Because Of 50 Naira Bribe They Want To Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N50 Million Naira Bribe: Where Are Efcc & Icpc by Larufa(m): 4:42pm On May 09, 2006
Where are the EFCC and ICPC, when senators were being paid N50 Million Naira Bribe to support OBJ 3rd term Ambition thru 1st Inland Bank and Room No 407, Federal Ministry of Defence, Abuja.

Where is Ribadu?
Where is Justice Ayoola?

All animals are equal but some are equal than the others.
Andy Uba (SSA to OBJ), Mantu, Bode George, Aneninh and their likes are above the law in Nigeria?
Re: N50 Million Naira Bribe: Where Are Efcc & Icpc by Seun(m): 8:27pm On May 09, 2006
Perhaps the EFCC is waiting for some people to step down from office before prosecuting them?
Re: N50 Million Naira Bribe: Where Are Efcc & Icpc by ono(m): 10:09am On May 10, 2006
I have said it before now, and I will repeat it anywhere that OBJ is the most corrupt President we've had so far in the nations history. Posterity will vindicate me one day.
Re: N50 Million Naira Bribe: Where Are Efcc & Icpc by Larufa(m): 11:05am On May 11, 2006
ono:

I have said it before now, and I will repeat it anywhere that OBJ is the most corrupt President we've had so far in the nations history. Posterity will vindicate me one day.

Please wait till May 30, 2007.
When OBJ is no more in Aso Rock.

@Nwoke,
Legislators and OBJ assistants and advisers do not have immunity under the constitution. Why is EFCC going to wait till they are no more in Power (they are not in office).
Re: N50 Million Naira Bribe: Where Are Efcc & Icpc by micklplus(m): 11:25am On May 11, 2006
This is nigeria for you o ! George O'weil has said it all "All animals are equal but some are equal than the others"

Do you know that some people can commit any heinous crime and still go scott free?

Have u forgotten African China's song " Poor man go still maggi and them go show him face for crime fighter"

And do you that, EFCC and ICPC are Obasanj machineries ? they virtually will pounce on anybody that is Anti Bab Iyab !

And have u forgotten that, Birds of a feather flocks together?

Na only God go save in this country
Cheers
Re: N50 Million Naira Bribe: Where Are Efcc & Icpc by naijacutee(f): 1:20pm On May 15, 2006
I thought I'd never say this but I think the British people ruled us better. If OBJ was in the West, he'd be in his office when policement would come and handcuff him, straight to the court. As in, his fate is already stamped.

Isn't it fot similar offences (and well, slightly worse) that Saddam Hussein is standing trial in that box now?
Re: N50 Million Naira Bribe: Where Are Efcc & Icpc by Seun(m): 2:35pm On May 15, 2006
Isn't it fot similar offences (and well, slightly worse) that Saddam Hussein is standing trial in that box now?
You should examine your value system. How can mass murder be 'slightly worse' than alleged corruption?
Re: N50 Million Naira Bribe: Where Are Efcc & Icpc by Skywalker5(m): 9:33pm On Oct 08, 2007
Perhaps EFCC has already taken thier share in the 50 million grin grin grin grin
Re: N50 Million Naira Bribe: Where Are Efcc & Icpc by babasin(m): 12:21pm On Oct 09, 2007
come to think of it. some of these guys are now ex-senators,

so what has EFCC done with them?
Re: N50 Million Naira Bribe: Where Are Efcc & Icpc by presido1: 9:19pm On Oct 09, 2007
Pursuing Shadow!!

(1) (Reply)

Effc Vs Ibb? And The Winner Is! / Constitutional Duty & Moral Obligation: How Well Is The Nigerian Media Performi / Updated: Aondoakaa Removed, Prince Adetokunbo Kayode (san) Now Agf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.