Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,979 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

FG To Scrap JAMB Exam, NECO, NAPEP - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG To Scrap JAMB Exam, NECO, NAPEP (8915 Views)

What I Saw On Twitter About Jamb Exam / . / Why You Should Vote YES To Scrap JAMB/UTME! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Scrap JAMB Exam, NECO, NAPEP by Kaxmytex(m): 10:43am On Apr 03, 2013
SMH
Re: FG To Scrap JAMB Exam, NECO, NAPEP by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 03, 2013
I don't think this Idea is the best, you just wanna turn these universities to internal revenue money making machine, meaning the prospective student would write 3different university exams, the get selected..

Lets assume each of d entrance Exam is N10,000 dats N30,000.. And I trust skools like Unilag to put theirs at 20K..

They should change the name from JAMB to SIRS(Schools Internal Revenue Service)

1 Like

Re: FG To Scrap JAMB Exam, NECO, NAPEP by Kslib(m): 10:49am On Apr 03, 2013
good and b@d move @t the s@me time
Re: FG To Scrap JAMB Exam, NECO, NAPEP by Donmichaelz(m): 10:50am On Apr 03, 2013
Goodcare: i rest my case
dnt rest ur case,REST IN PEACE
Re: FG To Scrap JAMB Exam, NECO, NAPEP by Johnnyhoo(m): 10:52am On Apr 03, 2013
Donmichaelz: dnt rest ur case,REST IN PEACE

madt guy......lmao
Re: FG To Scrap JAMB Exam, NECO, NAPEP by dam4sam: 10:52am On Apr 03, 2013
Johnnyhoo: I honestly don't think this is a good
move by the FG
. Scrapping UTME
would only empower the tertiary
institutions. Now Unilag can sell their
application forms for 150k
while
Olabisi Onabanjo University application forms would go for 10k.
FUT Minna would be free and
Nassarawa state university wld hold
annual "pick one, get one free"
promo.

Dont blame the FG, Prez Jonathan tried his best to mitigate this situation by CHANGING UNILAG'S name to MAULAG (just to reduce the brand's appeal)....

....but you people criticized him, right?

Anyway, only the best can attend UNILAG, not everyone.

Greatest Akokites, G-R-E-A-T! kiss kiss

Lastpage!

BTW: Your post funny-die, walahi! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: FG To Scrap JAMB Exam, NECO, NAPEP by TableLeg(m): 10:54am On Apr 03, 2013
Who is the dumb moderator who moved this crap to the front page? Cant you see a similar thread already exists?!
Re: FG To Scrap JAMB Exam, NECO, NAPEP by semid4lyfe(m): 10:57am On Apr 03, 2013

(1) (2)

We Have Not Been Informed Of Any Increments - ASUU Chair, Osodeke / Gej Orders Compulsory Entrepreneurship Course For All Undergraduates / 7 Horrible Things That Cannot Be Explained By Human Nature!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.