Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,430 members, 7,812,273 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

Two Nigerians And A Filipino Kidnap A Japanese Engineer In Malaysia - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerians And A Filipino Kidnap A Japanese Engineer In Malaysia (9838 Views)

Nigeria Rental Car Operator Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia(photos) / Two Nigerians Arrested In Thailand For Cocaine Production In Their House / India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerians And A Filipino Kidnap A Japanese Engineer In Malaysia by Osama10(m): 1:02pm On Apr 03, 2013
Some Nigerians are plane stupid, how do you commit crimes like that in Malaysia?

Death awaits them.

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians And A Filipino Kidnap A Japanese Engineer In Malaysia by dnawah(m): 1:07pm On Apr 03, 2013
inufele2: shocked shocked shocked they've imported their biz to Malaysia
exportedgrin
Re: Two Nigerians And A Filipino Kidnap A Japanese Engineer In Malaysia by imperiouxx(m): 1:11pm On Apr 03, 2013
Osama10: Some Nigerians are plane stupid, how do you commit crimes like that in Malaysia?

Death awaits them.

Because we don't have the same love for money.
Re: Two Nigerians And A Filipino Kidnap A Japanese Engineer In Malaysia by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 03, 2013
This will surely going to increase the racism against blacks mostly nigerians, God help us.

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians And A Filipino Kidnap A Japanese Engineer In Malaysia by obi2012: 1:45pm On Apr 03, 2013
what is a 40 year old studying in malaysia?

why does everything have to turn into a tribal war? this is why nigeria doesnt progress.. This is why i dont get mad when oyibo people are racist because we do worse than that to ourselves..

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians And A Filipino Kidnap A Japanese Engineer In Malaysia by babe2011(f): 1:49pm On Apr 03, 2013
Sometimes some nigerians they make person cover face abroad. So many nigerian niggas in malay

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians And A Filipino Kidnap A Japanese Engineer In Malaysia by FXKing2012(m): 1:58pm On Apr 03, 2013
Are we sure those are their real names? How come Igbo names? .
Re: Two Nigerians And A Filipino Kidnap A Japanese Engineer In Malaysia by ecosanders: 2:45pm On Apr 03, 2013
Policewoman: I foresee more hidden posts grin grin. But seriously, why do Nigerians like disgracing themselves like this? Una Neva tire to kidnap at home, una don carry am go abroad. Oya, dem go hang una to death or put una for life imprisonment. In the next life una go learn lesson.
Bigot, so they suddenly turn Nigerians abi? If Boko bomb, but u go dey here dey shout Hausa. Ewu! Eran!
Re: Two Nigerians And A Filipino Kidnap A Japanese Engineer In Malaysia by ecosanders: 2:47pm On Apr 03, 2013
Policewoman: I foresee more hidden posts grin grin. But seriously, why do Nigerians like disgracing themselves like this? Una Neva tire to kidnap at home, una don carry am go abroad. Oya, dem go hang una to death or put una for life imprisonment. In the next life una go learn lesson.
Re: Two Nigerians And A Filipino Kidnap A Japanese Engineer In Malaysia by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 03, 2013
Kwenu! Kwezuenu! Una nor dey carry last for anything.
Re: Two Nigerians And A Filipino Kidnap A Japanese Engineer In Malaysia by Litmus: 3:22pm On Apr 03, 2013
The Nigerians should plead that they did what they did because the government of Indonesia is the most corrupt in Asia. Remember that all crimes by Nigerians/Africans can be excused on the grounds that those in power are corrupt.

destroy oil pipes and contaminate environment - blame it on corrupt leaders

Kidnap and murder your fellow man - blame it on corrupt leaders

commit ethnic cleansing - na corrupt leaders fault !

kill your wife - if not for the corruption of our leaders i would not be living in the dehumanizing condition that led me to murder my wife!

Your Honor, if not for the corruption of my leaders i would not have traveled to Indonesia to kidnap people, therefor I'm innocent!

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians And A Filipino Kidnap A Japanese Engineer In Malaysia by Motolank: 3:33pm On Apr 03, 2013
In my mind am partial because they are nigerian,thou disgracefull ones,but sentencing them will do a lot.......mshew
Re: Two Nigerians And A Filipino Kidnap A Japanese Engineer In Malaysia by cronsberg: 4:03pm On Apr 03, 2013
coninse: KUALA LUMPUR: Two Nigerians and a Filipina were charged at the magistrate's court here yesterday with the kidnapping of a Japanese engineer three weeks ago.
Okwara Victor Emeka, 40, Kalu Okoro Okeke, 31, and Divina Gu-tierrez Matias, 34, from the Philippines allegedly abduct-ed Shunsuke Kobayakawa, 50, in Jalan Lebuh Pudu, and confined him in a condominium unit at Venice Hill, Cheras, at 11.30pm on March 13.

No plea was recorded from the three accused, who were charged under Section 3 of the Kidnapping Act, which carries the death penalty, or life imprisonment, if found guilty.
The two Nigerian men are said to be studying in Malaysia, while Divina worked as a maid.

Deputy public prosecutor S. Malini Anne prosecuted while the three accused were represented by counsel L.A. Gomes. Magistrate Erry Shahriman Nor Aripin presided.
It was earlier reported that the victim had come to Malaysia on March 12 to meet a woman, whom he had communicated through "Skype" about marriage.
After kidnapping the victim, the trio had allegedly demanded a ransom of US$50,000 (RM155,000) from his family in Japan, which was to be credited into a bank account in the Philippines.

Read more: Trio charged with kidnapping Japanese engineer - http://www.nst.com.my/nation/general/trio-charged-with-kidnapping-japanese-engineer-1.246206

Ah, the usual suspects, always them. If you mention their tribe now people will say you're tribalistic. Even though there is a clear pattern that shows its always them grin

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians And A Filipino Kidnap A Japanese Engineer In Malaysia by 4chi: 4:05pm On Apr 03, 2013
The usual suspects!! They have finally exported their stock in trade outside our shores. I trust malaysians, QUICK GALLOWS FOR THE M* FVCKERS!!! Two less "industrious" creeps to worry about.. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians And A Filipino Kidnap A Japanese Engineer In Malaysia by Inoknowbook: 4:10pm On Apr 03, 2013
coninse: KUALA LUMPUR: Two Nigerians and a Filipina were charged at the magistrate's court here yesterday with the kidnapping of a Japanese engineer three weeks ago.
Okwara Victor Emeka, 40, Kalu Okoro Okeke, 31, and Divina Gu-tierrez Matias, 34, from the Philippines allegedly abduct-ed Shunsuke Kobayakawa, 50, in Jalan Lebuh Pudu, and confined him in a condominium unit at Venice Hill, Cheras, at 11.30pm on March 13.

No plea was recorded from the three accused, who were charged under Section 3 of the Kidnapping Act, which carries the death penalty, or life imprisonment, if found guilty.
The two Nigerian men are said to be studying in Malaysia, while Divina worked as a maid.

Deputy public prosecutor S. Malini Anne prosecuted while the three accused were represented by counsel L.A. Gomes. Magistrate Erry Shahriman Nor Aripin presided.
It was earlier reported that the victim had come to Malaysia on March 12 to meet a woman, whom he had communicated through "Skype" about marriage.
After kidnapping the victim, the trio had allegedly demanded a ransom of US$50,000 (RM155,000) from his family in Japan, which was to be credited into a bank account in the Philippines.

Read more: Trio charged with kidnapping Japanese engineer - http://www.nst.com.my/nation/general/trio-charged-with-kidnapping-japanese-engineer-1.246206

Na because of this, My Share Was Only N45.5M - MMA Robberies Suspect , you go search the globe to come up with the above. But the two stories are different now. First, no one is sure about the Malaysia story. Who is even sure there suspects were Nigerians. I know so many Africans now commit crimes abroad and when caught, claim to be Nigerians.

As for the MMA robbery incident, it has been confirmed. We know their names and their tribe. Very lazy people trying to reap where they did not sow, and in so doing, killing and maiming their fellow Nigerians. Very unfortunate! I no mention any tribe oo grin grin grin grin
Re: Two Nigerians And A Filipino Kidnap A Japanese Engineer In Malaysia by Litmus: 6:00pm On Apr 03, 2013
Then again most news on Niraland get two heads, one may be based on truth the other just some poser bent on instigating tribal bigotry...
Re: Two Nigerians And A Filipino Kidnap A Japanese Engineer In Malaysia by Ama28(f): 8:18pm On Apr 03, 2013
Litmus: The Nigerians should plead that they did what they did because the government of Indonesia is the most corrupt in Asia. Remember that all crimes by Nigerians/Africans can be excused on the grounds that those in power are corrupt.

destroy oil pipes and contaminate environment - blame it on corrupt leaders

Kidnap and murder your fellow man - blame it on corrupt leaders

commit ethnic cleansing - na corrupt leaders fault !

kill your wife - if not for the corruption of our leaders i would not be living in the dehumanizing condition that led me to murder my wife!

Your Honor, if not for the corruption of my leaders i would not have traveled to Indonesia to kidnap people, therefor I'm innocent!

I was thinking KUALA LUMPUR is in Malaysia, did the guys also kidnap the state capital to indonesia? Lol!

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians And A Filipino Kidnap A Japanese Engineer In Malaysia by ylaa(f): 10:26pm On Apr 03, 2013
kidnapping begins at home and continues abroad
Re: Two Nigerians And A Filipino Kidnap A Japanese Engineer In Malaysia by BetaThings: 11:24pm On Apr 03, 2013
mıkefay:

if proper investigation were carried out , you will realized that even malaysians were involved , they do it together sometimes with some of their corrupt police ? its not new again in malaysia. forget death penalty then dey collect bribe too like niger police .

This does not help. A lot of Nigerians are going to feel the heat
Re: Two Nigerians And A Filipino Kidnap A Japanese Engineer In Malaysia by deeny02(m): 11:28pm On Apr 03, 2013
Ndigbo kwenu!!!
Re: Two Nigerians And A Filipino Kidnap A Japanese Engineer In Malaysia by 19naia(m): 12:39am On Apr 04, 2013
i lived in nigeria before it was the kidnap capital of the world and i lived in philippines after it was the kidnap capital of the world..Then nigeria moved up to become the kidnap capital,it seems the filipino have decided to join em if they cant beat em...na wa o,they team up now to work together....And the japanese get money o
Re: Two Nigerians And A Filipino Kidnap A Japanese Engineer In Malaysia by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 06, 2013
Dis Abia State guys have taken dis their talent abroad. They should keep disgracin Nigeria. Now d sound of d Music has changed, not d one they do and d ransome is paid immediately.
Re: Two Nigerians And A Filipino Kidnap A Japanese Engineer In Malaysia by dashburn: 2:44pm On Apr 12, 2013
mıkefay:

if proper investigation were carried out , you will realized that even malaysians were involved , they do it together sometimes with some of their corrupt police ? its not new again in malaysia. forget death penalty then dey collect bribe

too like niger police .

Oh my fellow filipina ,this s very embarrassing.how can she get involve with this fatal crime.i dey pray 4 u
Re: Two Nigerians And A Filipino Kidnap A Japanese Engineer In Malaysia by ProfTel98(m): 1:11am On Apr 14, 2018
Complications...
Nigerians+Filipino capture Japanese in Malaysia...
Multi-nations Collaboration

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Recover 13 Transformers, Arrest 137 Suspects In A’ibom / 'My cousin taught me how to steal from shops' – 22-year old suspect / Soldiers In Abia Seize 50,000 Litres Of Stolen Crude Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.