Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,533 members, 7,819,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

How You Met Your Spouse - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How You Met Your Spouse (550 Views)

You Got Home And Met Your Kids Like This. What Will You Do (photo) / You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? / Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How You Met Your Spouse by Kirinwa: 7:41am On Apr 03, 2013
Please married people here should tell us how and what attracted them to their partners.
Re: How You Met Your Spouse by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 03, 2013
Not yet there
Re: How You Met Your Spouse by tessybaby(f): 9:00am On Apr 03, 2013
A friend of mine was getting married so I was the bridal pilot; in charge of the bridal train. There was handsome guy who was the best man to the groom. I noticed he couldnot stop staring at me to the extent that he missed most of his roles. He kept on calling on me to assist on certain issues during the church service. I remember he abandoned the groom during photo shots just to take pictures with me. We exchanged numbers and the rest is history.
Re: How You Met Your Spouse by Kirinwa: 10:33am On Apr 03, 2013
@Tessybaby: By bridal pilot you meant Chief bridesmaid just as tailors wish to be addressed as fashion designers.Dat 1 dey,all na swag.But the best man no try o.But e no want story sey you escape am.Okey o.Thanks for sharing though.NEXT.

(1) (Reply)

Need A Personal Voice Coach? / Autism:is Ur Child Up To A Year N Still Without Any Speech Or Behaviour Problem / Does The Society Love Our Children?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.