Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,334 members, 7,850,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:25 PM

Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. - Autos (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. (274925 Views)

Get instant cash 4 your distress cars & don't allow dealers tie your car down / Good News Exchange Rate Low Buy Cars 4rm Cotonu @ Cheap Price Call 08147243091 / Get Car 4rm Cotonou To Any Part Or Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 6:29am On Oct 27, 2015
saintjoel:
FOLLOW US TO COTONOU TODAY

REASONS TO FOLLOW US TO COTONOU-

CHEAPER VEHICLES COMPARED TO WHAT DEALERS SELL IN LAGOS.

YOU COULD BUY A BETTER CHOICE AT CHEAPER RATE

OPPORTUNITY TO PICK YOUR CHOICE FROM MULTITUDE OF CARS

CAR GETS DELIVERED IN YOUR COMPOUND IN 48HRS

NOTE:- BUYING FROM COTONOU GIVES YOU THE OPPORTUNITY OF SAVING UP TO 200K COMPARED TO BUYING FROM NIGERIA DEALERS.
WE CUT OFF MIDDLE-MEN PROFIT FOR YOUR SAKE.YOU WILL BUY DIRECTLY FROM COTONOU PARKS AND WE WILL TAKE CARE OF ALL NECCESSARY DOCUMENTATIONS (CUSTOM DUTY).

WE ALSO RUN COMPREHENSIVE VIN CHECKS IF YOU WANT FOR TOKEN AMOUNTS.

VEHICLE REGISTRATION,TRACKING,COMPREHENSIVE INSURANSE ETC TAKES JUST 48HRS AND YOU'RE GOOD TO GO.
FOR THE CAR TO GET TO YOUR DOOR STEP
Having a good number of years of experience in used car business with sales and services such as car identification, car selection, price negotiation, car purchase, park clearing and customs duty documentation via Benin republic, we offer the best deal in 'tokunbo' business like no other.

With good understanding of the mechanism, brands of cars,Jelad Ventures offers her clients good advice during the identification and selection process of their choice of cars. While with excellent interpersonal relation skill and french language skill we assist in getting d best price deals, we also ensure that all necessary documentation of vehicle are carried out at cotonou parks and the Nigeria customs office with all diligence and attention to details for prompt delivery at their various destinations.

As we look forward to doing business with you, our lines are open for inquiries and more information.

Below are pictures of customers who bought cars from cotonou and cars/jeeps that were bought,also shown is an example of custom duty certificates and one of the arabs who are our major suppliers in cotonou.

CALL/ CONTACT GBENGA (AKOGUN) ON
08062948193(whatsapp)
08179787242 (ETISALAT)
+22962038869(MTN BENIN)
BB PIN - 530A7A98
BBM CHANNEL - C004388F4
Twitter- @jeladventures
Google+- jeladventuress@gmail.com
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by FADEO: 6:34am On Oct 27, 2015
What will be the cost of getting a 2010 Infiniti FX 35 or 2010 BMW X5 or 2010 mercedez ml 350
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by ffo(m): 8:37am On Oct 27, 2015
saintjoel:

Asking price for 03/04 corolla sports is N1.2m + N150,000 custom duty

ASKING PRICE FOR 05/06 COROLLA LE IS N1.3M + N170,000 CUSTOM DUTY

ASKING PRICE FOR 07/08 COROLLA LE IS N1.770M + N220,000 CUSTOM DUTY

thanks saintjoel for the info.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by surtheiq: 4:21pm On Oct 27, 2015
Good day mr Gbenga.
Pls can i have price info about these cars?
I mean the asking price and the duty + your agency (if any)

Toyota Matrix 4WD XR 2004

Lexus RX300 2001/2002.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 9:27am On Oct 28, 2015
surtheiq:
Good day mr Gbenga.
Pls can i have price info about these cars?
I mean the asking price and the duty + your agency (if any)

Toyota Matrix 4WD XR 2004

Lexus RX300 2001/2002.

Good morning sir.

ASKING PRICE FOR 03/04 MATRIX XR IS N1.2M + N150,000 CUSTOM DUTY.

ASKING PRICE FOR 99/00 RX300 IS N1.2M + N230,000 CUSTOM DUTY.

ASKING PRICE FOR 02/03 RX300 IS N1.550M + N300,000 CUSTOM DUTY..

***** SUBJECT TO FLUCTUATIONS IN EXCHANGE RATE****
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 12:22pm On Oct 29, 2015
saintjoel:

NOTE:- BUYING FROM COTONOU GIVES YOU THE OPPORTUNITY OF SAVING UP TO 200K COMPARED TO BUYING FROM NIGERIA DEALERS.
WE CUT OFF MIDDLE-MEN PROFIT FOR YOUR SAKE.YOU WILL BUY DIRECTLY FROM COTONOU PARKS AND WE WILL TAKE CARE OF ALL NECCESSARY DOCUMENTATIONS (CUSTOM DUTY).

VEHICLE REGISTRATION,TRACKING,COMPREHENSIVE INSURANSE ETC TAKES JUST 48HRS AND YOU'RE GOOD TO GO.
Having a good number of years of experience in used car business with sales and services such as car identification, car selection, price negotiation, car purchase, park clearing and customs duty documentation via Benin republic, we offer the best deal in 'tokunbo' business like no other.

With good understanding of the mechanism, brands of cars,Jelad Ventures offers her clients good advice during the identification and selection process of their choice of cars. While with excellent interpersonal relation skill and french language skill we assist in getting d best price deals, we also ensure that all necessary documentation of vehicle are carried out at cotonou parks and the Nigeria customs office with all diligence and attention to details for prompt delivery at their various destinations.

As we look forward to doing business with you, our lines are open for inquiries and more information.

Below are pictures of customers who bought cars from cotonou and cars/jeeps that were bought,also shown is an example of custom duty certificates and one of the arabs who are our major suppliers in cotonou.

08062948193(whatsapp)
08179787242 (ETISALAT)
+22962038869(MTN BENIN)
BB PIN - 530A7A98
BBM CHANNEL - C004388F4
Twitter- @jeladventures
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by Nobody: 2:06am On Oct 30, 2015
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by nonsofrankie: 9:54am On Oct 30, 2015
please i want to know the cost of full custom duties on these cars. 2007 Range Rover Sports HSE, 2014 Range Rover Sports or to fully clear them from Apapa port. Urgent Reply Needed.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 6:23pm On Oct 30, 2015
sweetedge:
How much is lexus rx 330 2004 2006 model from cotonou.

ASKING PRICE FOR 04/05 RX330 IS N2.4M + N350,000 CUSTOM DUTY....
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 2:30am On Nov 01, 2015
saintjoel:

08062948193(whatsapp)
08179787242 (ETISALAT)
+22962038869(MTN BENIN)
BB PIN - 530A7A98
BBM CHANNEL - C004388F4
Twitter- @jeladventures

HAPPY SUNDAY FOLKS,SHOWCASING SOME JOBS WE'VE PROCESSED THROUGH THE NIGERIAN BORDER.

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by nelsonB: 9:35am On Nov 01, 2015
saintjoel:

1. ASKING PRICE FOR 04/05 RX330 IS N2.4M + N380,000 CUSTOM DUTY.

2.Asking price for 06/07 altima is N1.4m + N300,000 custom duty.

3. ASKING PRICE FOR 08 CAMRY IS N1.8M + N280,000 CUSTOM DUTY.

***** SUBJECT TO FLUCTUATIONS IN EXCHANGE RATE****

@Saintjoel, this 2.4M +#380k for 2004 RX 330 does it include your agent fee or one will have to pay you extra charge as an agent and will I get a driver to take me with the car from cottonu to 9ja and at what cost. How long will it take the car to get to Lagos after purchase cos I will love to stick with my car from purchase till it gets to Lagos.

I would love a car with not more than 90k mileage.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 11:02am On Nov 01, 2015
nelsonB:

@Saintjoel, this 2.4M +#380k for 2004 RX 330 does it include your agent fee or one will have to pay you extra charge as an agent and will I get a driver to take me with the car from cottonu to 9ja and at what cost. How long will it take the car to get to Lagos after purchase cos I will love to stick with my car from purchase till it gets to Lagos.

I would love a car with not more than 90k mileage.

***** THERE WAS AM ERROR ON THE POST,DUTY IS N350,000 NOT N380,000.

***** SERVICE CHARGE IS N20,000 BUT NEGOTIABLE FOR VEHICLES BELOW 2010..

***** DRIVING FROM THE PARKS IN COTONOU TO THE BORDER IS GOING TO BE COVERED BY THE MONEY YOUVE PAID FOR PURCHASE...

***** TIME DURATION IS 48HRS,WE MAY EXTEND THE PROCESSING TILL THE 3RD DAY IF WE EXPERIENCE NETWORK ISSUES.

***** TO BE SO SINCERE WITH YOU SIR,ISERIOUSLY DOUBT IF YOU CAN GET A MILEAGE LESS THAN 90K FOR AN SUV MANUFACTURED IN 2004/05,EVEN IF THE SUV WAS RUNNING AT AN AVERAGE OF 15K PER YEAR,BETWEEN 2015 AND 2005 ,WE HAVE 10 YEARS,WHICH WILL BE AT LEAST 150,000K.

ON A NORMAL DAY,ANOTHER PERSON WOULD HAVE ASSURED YOU THAT YOU CAN GET THE MILEAGE JUST LURE YOU BUT COTONOU PARKS DONT SELL VEHICLES WITH ROLLED BACK MILEAGE,THE 90K OR LESS IS A 50/50 THING.

1 Like

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by nelsonB: 11:14am On Nov 01, 2015
saintjoel:

***** THERE WAS AM ERROR ON THE POST,DUTY IS N350,000 NOT N380,000.

***** SERVICE CHARGE IS N20,000 BUT NEGOTIABLE FOR VEHICLES BELOW 2010..

***** DRIVING FROM THE PARKS IN COTONOU TO THE BORDER IS GOING TO BE COVERED BY THE MONEY YOUVE PAID FOR PURCHASE...

***** TIME DURATION IS 48HRS,WE MAY EXTEND THE PROCESSING TILL THE 3RD DAY IF WE EXPERIENCE NETWORK ISSUES.

***** TO BE SO SINCERE WITH YOU SIR,ISERIOUSLY DOUBT IF YOU CAN GET A MILEAGE LESS THAN 90K FOR AN SUV MANUFACTURED IN 2004/05,EVEN IF THE SUV WAS RUNNING AT AN AVERAGE OF 15K PER YEAR,BETWEEN 2015 AND 2005 ,WE HAVE 10 YEARS,WHICH WILL BE AT LEAST 150,000K.

ON A NORMAL DAY,ANOTHER PERSON WOULD HAVE ASSURED YOU THAT YOU CAN GET THE MILEAGE JUST LURE YOU BUT COTONOU PARKS DONT SELL VEHICLES WITH ROLLED BACK MILEAGE,THE 90K OR LESS IS A 50/50 THING.

Your message well noted, Thanks for correcting me on the custom duty fee. Will get in touch with u soon on the purchase of the said car. Less I 4get can one get customise of this car with DVD screen on dashboard and front seat headrest. Just asking. Thanks
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 1:18pm On Nov 01, 2015
nelsonB:

Your message well noted, Thanks for correcting me on the custom duty fee. Will get in touch with u soon on the purchase of the said car. Less I 4get can one get customise of this car with DVD screen on dashboard and front seat headrest. Just asking. Thanks

They can be fixed by technicians after purchase.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 4:54am On Nov 02, 2015
saintjoel:

08062948193(whatsapp)
08179787242 (ETISALAT)
+22962038869(MTN BENIN)
BB PIN - 530A7A98
BBM CHANNEL - C004388F4
Twitter- @jeladventures

HAPPY NEW MONTH FOLKS.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by llade(m): 5:43am On Nov 02, 2015
saintjoel:

HAPPY NEW MONTH FOLKS.
Wish u same
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 4:30am On Nov 04, 2015
saintjoel:

08062948193(whatsapp)
08179787242 (ETISALAT)
+22962038869(MTN BENIN)
BB PIN - 530A7A98
BBM CHANNEL - C004388F4
Twitter- @jeladventures
HeleaA:

It really has to be JELAD VENTURES !!!
I am one satisfied costumer of Jelad Ventures. Even though I did not hire them initially, once things appeared to get messy, Gbenga came in cleared things up.
I highly recommend and advise that you all employ Gbenga from START to FINISH for your car purchase business.

Suffice it to say that there are still some very Honest Nigerians.

Thank you very much Gbenga, I received my car in Benin City 2 days ago and I am still celebrating it...!

God Bless and keep us All.

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 05, 2015
Please, how much can I get a toyota fortuner (toks) 2005 or 2007 model from cotonou
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by amokemi(m): 1:38pm On Nov 05, 2015
Akogun, where is my friend's 2005 Sienna that you ought to have delivered over a week ago?
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by amokemi(m): 9:22pm On Nov 05, 2015
Akogun, your non-response won't help you. Where is the Sienna?
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 6:57am On Nov 06, 2015
amokemi:
Akogun, your non-response won't help you. Where is the Sienna?

The main reason why I have decided not to respond is that before you ask questions or tender baseless accusations,it is better you ask your friend if his Sienna hasn't been ready for pick up and why he has refused to do the pick up,then you will know when and where to join this issue,thanks.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 9:49am On Nov 06, 2015
MoCare:
Please, how much can I get a toyota fortuner (toks) 2005 or 2007 model from cotonou

ASKING PRICE FOR 2005 FORTUNER IS N2.5M + N350,000 CUSTOM DUTY.

ASKING PRICE FOR 2007 FORTUNER IS N3.2M + N350,000 CUSTOM DUTY.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 06, 2015
saintjoel:

ASKING PRICE FOR 2005 FORTUNER IS N2.5M + N350,000 CUSTOM DUTY.

ASKING PRICE FOR 2007 FORTUNER IS N3.2M + N350,000 CUSTOM DUTY.

Many thanks sir, I'll get back to u.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 3:07pm On Nov 07, 2015
saintjoel:

08062948193(whatsapp)
08179787242 (ETISALAT)
+22962038869(MTN BENIN)
BB PIN - 530A7A98
BBM CHANNEL - C004388F4
Twitter- @jeladventures
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by ibbkiddsx: 6:43pm On Nov 07, 2015
hello,
How much is Toyota 4runner 2003 to 2008 with original custom duty
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 10:24pm On Nov 07, 2015
ejembi28:
Saintjoel: type DAT name and read through his profile ,he is popularly called akogun gbenga he is a trusted Cotonou dealer,I just got 03 Camry tru him from cotonou within 3day to abuja thks
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 10:28pm On Nov 07, 2015
ibbkiddsx:
hello,
How much is Toyota 4runner 2003 to 2008 with original custom duty

Asking price for 03 4runner is N1.7m + N300,000 CUSTOM DUTY.

Asking price for 05 4runner is N2.2 (limited) ,N2m (sr5) + N450,000 CUSTOM duty.

Asking price for 08 4runner is N3m + N550,000 CUSTOM DUTY.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 9:58am On Nov 08, 2015
saintjoel:

08062948193(whatsapp)
08179787242 (ETISALAT)
+22962038869(MTN BENIN)
BB PIN - 530A7A98
BBM CHANNEL - C004388F4
Twitter- @jeladventures

ejembi28:
Saintjoel: type DAT name and read through his profile ,he is popularly called akogun gbenga he is a trusted Cotonou dealer,I just got 03 Camry tru him from cotonou within 3day to abuja thks

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 7:51am On Nov 09, 2015
saintjoel:

08062948193(whatsapp)
08179787242 (ETISALAT)
+22962038869(MTN BENIN)
BB PIN - 530A7A98
BBM CHANNEL - C004388F4
Twitter- @jeladventures

WE WISH YOU A BLESSED AND FUN FILLED WEEK AHEAD.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by karama22(m): 3:07pm On Nov 09, 2015
Good afternoon Sir, just bought 2 cars on wenesday last week which de promised to bring it to the border on tuesday next tomorrow, pls how much will it cost me to pay the duty for the two cars;
GL 450 2013
RX 330 2007. pls I need a qenuie duty paper. waiting 4 ur reply now
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 8:15pm On Nov 09, 2015
saintjoel:

08062948193(whatsapp)
08179787242 (ETISALAT)
+22962038869(MTN BENIN)
BB PIN - 530A7A98
BBM CHANNEL - C004388F4
Twitter- @jeladventures
PROMPT RESPONSE.

This is one of the reasons why we at jelad ventures are the best in what we do.

Right from the time you make inquiries to the time your vehicle is delivered to your doorstep,we make sure that it's fast tracked.

In order to fast track our services,we've reopened our idiroko route and your vehicle leaves the border immediately the papers have been processed unlike seme where you've to wait till six in the evening.

We also make sure that we start processing your duty papers even before the vehicles get to the border,even for vehicles still in transit for importers that are shipping through cotonou port. We make it a point of duty to partner with sister agencies with bigger and efficient work force.

Your vehicle plate numbers and registration papers like third party insurance etc can also be gotten before the vehicle's entry into Nigeria for just thirty-five thousand naira only.

Our fast and efficient services has seriously made jelad ventures a name to be reckoned with at the borders of Nigeria.

NB - issues may come up if there is network disruption at the borders cos printouts cant be obtained from customs if they don't have access to network or if car is delayed in Benin by their authorities,these conditions may delay us but at the end,we assure you that your vehicle will get to the border in time.

For more information,kindly contact gbenga through the following links-

BBM - 530A7A98

Mobile - 08062948193

Mail - jelad.ventures@yahoo.co.uk

Whatsapp - 08062948193

Viber - 08062948193

Wechat I.D - akogun79

Issyman:

I am the person Gbenga was referring to. I have been a nairalander since 2007 but starting visiting auto section of the forum this year july when a friend advised me to buy a Volvo s80. through my research about the car cos I don't know what it looks like and the cost. I then came across this thread by Saintjoel and took my time to read all he has to say about buying a car from cotonou. my mind set about cotonou cars changed immediately. to cut the long story short, we became friends via phone conversations and sms since july. I was convinced that this guy called gbenga must be a sincere person. Dear Nairalanders, I sent money to Gbenga that I ve never met before in my life and behold the car in the pics got to me in Abuja within one week.
I recommend Gbenga (saintjoel) to anyone intending to buy car(s) from cotonou. don't mind how many times you will have to call him before he picks your calls. Pls don't ask me if this an arrangement to fool you cos its not. This is a genuine confirmation of dealing with Jelad Ventures.
Like he said we had our differences on the car and at a point I became afraid of what I did by sending money to someone I ve never met. All the details of the transaction he gave me correlates with the custom documents.
Gbenga, a word of advise for you also, communication gap is not good for customers' relationship, improve on this part.
thank you Gbenga. thank you JELAD VENTURES.

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 10:20am On Nov 10, 2015
[img][/img]
saintjoel:

PROMPT RESPONSE.

This is one of the reasons why we at jelad ventures are the best in what we do.

Right from the time you make inquiries to the time your vehicle is delivered to your doorstep,we make sure that it's fast tracked.

In order to fast track our services,we've reopened our idiroko route and your vehicle leaves the border immediately the papers have been processed unlike seme where you've to wait till six in the evening.

We also make sure that we start processing your duty papers even before the vehicles get to the border,even for vehicles still in transit for importers that are shipping through cotonou port. We make it a point of duty to partner with sister agencies with bigger and efficient work force.

Your vehicle plate numbers and registration papers like third party insurance etc can also be gotten before the vehicle's entry into Nigeria for just thirty-five thousand naira only.

Our fast and efficient services has seriously made jelad ventures a name to be reckoned with at the borders of Nigeria.

NB - issues may come up if there is network disruption at the borders cos printouts cant be obtained from customs if they don't have access to network or if car is delayed in Benin by their authorities,these conditions may delay us but at the end,we assure you that your vehicle will get to the border in time.

For more information,kindly contact gbenga through the following links-

BBM - 530A7A98

Mobile - 08062948193

Mail - jelad.ventures@yahoo.co.uk

Whatsapp - 08062948193

Viber - 08062948193

Wechat I.D - akogun79

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (89) (Reply)

***AUCTION***Copart And Iaai Auction Vehicles brought to you by Kakaki*** / Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) / COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.