Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,931 members, 7,828,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Chris Brown Finally Learned That Beating A Woman Is Wrong - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Brown Finally Learned That Beating A Woman Is Wrong (897 Views)

Davido Fighting & Beating A Fan In London --( Pics & Vid ) / Chris Brown Finally Shows Off His Daughter On Instagram,see How She Look Like? / Chris Brown Finally Talks About Rihanna, Drake And Controversies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chris Brown Finally Learned That Beating A Woman Is Wrong by qwester: 9:20am On Apr 03, 2013
As Chris Brown desperately tries to win back the public, he continues to be upfront and frank about the incident which subsequently shattered his reputation.
The singer once again opened up about the vicious attack on Rihanna with Matt Lauer on the Today show on Monday morning.
The two are together again, so what is this publicity stunt? Besides, you don’t buy trust, it is earned.

The interview was to promote his new album Fine China; Chris also said his 52 week stint in domestic violence counselling finally made him see the error of his ways.
'I think it is just proving myself once again and me being a man. Knowing what I did was wrong and never doing it again,' he told Lauer.
'As far as she (Rihanna) and I are concerned, she knows my heart and I know her heart. I am not really focused on the negative, everything is positive for me. I did my 52 weeks of counselling and learned it was absolutely wrong.'

The first time is the most difficult, if he did it before, he will do it again.
Though when Lauer asked him if he could promise that it won't ever happen again, the With You star repeatedly told him 'absolutely'.
http://backstage360..com/2013/04/chris-brown-finally-learned-that.html

Re: Chris Brown Finally Learned That Beating A Woman Is Wrong by meobizy(f): 3:35pm On Aug 15, 2020
That’s right. If a woman stabs a man’s mother to death, he should restrain her and call the police.
Re: Chris Brown Finally Learned That Beating A Woman Is Wrong by flackoFlint(m): 3:46pm On Aug 15, 2020
meobizy:
That’s right. If a woman stabs a man’s mother to death, he should restrain her and call the police.
some people will just open their mouth waaaaaaaa
Re: Chris Brown Finally Learned That Beating A Woman Is Wrong by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 15, 2020
meobizy:
Try to read what you typed

(1) (Reply)

I Will Act Till I Die –mama Awero / Paul Okoye's Girlfriend Anita Delivers Him A Baby Boy Andre In The US! / I Am Not Dating Nadia Buari - Jim Iyke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.