Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,266 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Medical Corper Kidnapped In Ebonyi Is Rescued - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Medical Corper Kidnapped In Ebonyi Is Rescued (9038 Views)

Corper Donates A Borehole And A Library In Ebonyi (Photos) / Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k / Corper Kidnapped In Rivers State Yesterday- SEE PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Medical Corper Kidnapped In Ebonyi Is Rescued by honeeyplum(f): 8:39am On Apr 04, 2013
Which one is medical corper? Na corp doctor na
Re: Medical Corper Kidnapped In Ebonyi Is Rescued by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 04, 2013
Nice
Re: Medical Corper Kidnapped In Ebonyi Is Rescued by Okijajuju1(m): 8:41am On Apr 04, 2013
exxell: Wat is the the difference between okada and keke napep? Just one extra tire because it is the same individuals that were riding Okada that are now riding Keke. Wat is the difference between NSCDC and the NPF? Just names. Even their uniforms looks familiar somehow. My point: Bullets don't kill people. People Kill people. Our problem is not whether its NSCDC of NPF. Our problem in this country is orientation. We have to change our attitude and orientation entirely. If you replace the NPF with the NSCDC today, my guy; NA DE SAME PEOPLE! Good morning.

100+ likes

I am not a supporter of that move o!! I am only airing my disappointment in the police for yet another failure to apprehend the perps. Its as if the Nigerian Police cant catch a fly even when they are armed with an insecticide.
Re: Medical Corper Kidnapped In Ebonyi Is Rescued by chiefbatiatus(m): 8:41am On Apr 04, 2013
oladrogo: Thank God oooo , We shall live to see this country change for the better

With all due respect that is a wishful thinking that has no chance of happening, nothing is getting better, everything has gone south! I know u will hurry to type me a hurting reply but that would all be answered by what this hell hole will soon turn into. In a summary, the worst is just about to begin
Re: Medical Corper Kidnapped In Ebonyi Is Rescued by davis51(m): 8:42am On Apr 04, 2013
Keep it up una don dey try do sumtins dis days
Re: Medical Corper Kidnapped In Ebonyi Is Rescued by kalunomics(m): 8:43am On Apr 04, 2013
val_dubem: Which one be medical corper?? A corper is a corper.

**na so dem dey treat them special for our camp like say no be d same university we go::mtchewwwww**
even their alawee can never be compared to other corpers! Its hight time we react to this inbalance!!
Re: Medical Corper Kidnapped In Ebonyi Is Rescued by Sciencs(m): 8:44am On Apr 04, 2013
Shameless foolz!!.....even if de must practice dia evil desires, y shud it be 2a young innocent lady whose interest is 2serve dat same community wit her over 5yr medical knowledge...a doctor!..guess d baddest folks av alrdy surrounded theirselves wit huge-ugly-armed-bodyguards, there4 attention nids 2b channel 2wards d innocent folks. Smh!
Re: Medical Corper Kidnapped In Ebonyi Is Rescued by yakdicon: 8:47am On Apr 04, 2013
Thank God. medical corper will continue to earn more than others
Re: Medical Corper Kidnapped In Ebonyi Is Rescued by Mishydoo(m): 8:49am On Apr 04, 2013
kalunomics: even their alawee can never be compared to other corpers! Its hight time we react to this inbalance!!

grin See Beef o!...U schooled for 4yrs we did for 6yrs plus Housemanship 1yr making it 7yrs....that's where d imbalance should be corrected from!
Re: Medical Corper Kidnapped In Ebonyi Is Rescued by Okijajuju1(m): 8:53am On Apr 04, 2013
Mishydoo:

grin See Beef o!...U schooled for 4yrs we did for 6yrs plus Housemanship 1yr making it 7yrs....that's where d imbalance should be corrected from!

So you be Medical Corper too?!

Where you dey serve?! What is your call-up number?! What is your State Code?! Whats your Place of Primary assignment? Whats your CDS group?! Whats your address?!
Your cut from your ransom na 20%
Re: Medical Corper Kidnapped In Ebonyi Is Rescued by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 04, 2013
On topic; Ebonyi people, when will you guys change? Can anything good come out of that place for once? If it is not killing each other brutally today and hang their head on stakes, it is about kidnapping an innocent citizen that came to serve her fatherland! On a more serious note, I am a full blooded Igbo; Nwa Anambra for that matter, but this is the only Igbo state that I will always doubt their Igbo ancestry. They do things entirely differently like they were thrown down from Jupiter! This is not about a hate speech but about being realistic. If you deal with an Mbaise man, Arondizuogu man, Ebonyi Man, Nsukka man or Abiriba Man, You will definitely understand that there are IGBOS and then there are Igbos! My advice to Nigerians in general; though its good to apply caution when dealing with a fellow Nigerian due to the state of the nation, I will advice you to raise the danger level to red when dealing with the above named group of people from Igbo land. I am versatile and I travel a lot due to engagements. So it is not about hear say or rumours. I have done business with all of them! They dont even mind using a cutlass to disect you in broad daylight. A word is enough for the wise! Mind you, I AM IGBO TO THE CORE. AM JUST BEING REALISTIC AND HONEST.

1 Like

Re: Medical Corper Kidnapped In Ebonyi Is Rescued by a1solution: 8:58am On Apr 04, 2013
Okija_juju:

So you be Medical Corper too?!

Where you dey serve?! What is your call-up number?! What is your State Code?! Whats your Place of Primary assignment? Whats your CDS group?! Whats your address?!
Your cut from your ransom na 20%
you wan kidnap the guy abi u won give am some cash?
Re: Medical Corper Kidnapped In Ebonyi Is Rescued by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 04, 2013
kalunomics: even their alawee can never be compared to other corpers! Its hight time we react to this inbalance!!
Bro, calm down. When applying for jamb, yu saw Medicine and yu didnt put it right? So why are yu beefing them now. No one forced yu to study yur course. Am studying Pharmacy and even though d number of yrs is close i.e its a 5yr course and medicine is 6yrs, d medicine pay is still higher. Yu just hav to be content with wat yu have and stop being jealous
Re: Medical Corper Kidnapped In Ebonyi Is Rescued by hardbody: 9:01am On Apr 04, 2013
Seun: A Woman.

A lady
Re: Medical Corper Kidnapped In Ebonyi Is Rescued by valdubem(m): 9:03am On Apr 04, 2013
Mishydoo:

Shut up! U schooled for 5yrs, 1yr housemanship and 1yr youth service; same as law graduates::: so what's d fuss all about??
Re: Medical Corper Kidnapped In Ebonyi Is Rescued by hardbody: 9:10am On Apr 04, 2013
exxell: On topic; Ebonyi people, when will you guys change? Can anything good come out of that place for once? If it is not killing each other brutally today and hang their head on stakes, it is about kidnapping an innocent citizen that came to serve her fatherland! On a more serious note, I am a full blooded Igbo; Nwa Anambra for that matter, but this is the only Igbo state that I will always doubt their Igbo ancestry. They do things entirely differently like they were thrown down from Jupiter! This is not about a hate speech but about being realistic. If you deal with an Mbaise man, Arondizuogu man, Ebonyi Man, Nsukka man or Abiriba Man, You will definitely understand that there are IGBOS and then there are Igbos! My advice to Nigerians in general; though its good to apply caution when dealing with a fellow Nigerian due to the state of the nation, I will advice you to raise the danger level to red when dealing with the above named group of people from Igbo land. I am versatile and I travel a lot due to engagements. So it is not about hear say or rumours. I have done business with all of them! They dont even mind using a cutlass to disect you in broad daylight. A word is enough for the wise! Mind you, I AM IGBO TO THE CORE. AM JUST BEING REALISTIC AND HONEST.

So to your mind, realism is picking a whole set of people and classifying them in negative terms. I have travelled widely too and probably dealt with a lot more of igbos than you. I can state categorically that you do not have bad Igbos, Yorubas or Hausas, you only have bad individuals. Much as we pour invectives on the Yorubas, remember a certain yoruba military man sacrificed his life when they wanted to kill Aguiyi Ironsi in his domain, I am sure you will find decent people in all tribes and people in the country, there are only individuals who are bad. I treat people on a personal basis and dont adjuge a tribe or group of people as being bad. (Nairaland e-wars excepted)

3 Likes

Re: Medical Corper Kidnapped In Ebonyi Is Rescued by wahihi(m): 9:11am On Apr 04, 2013
Thanks the police for a good job well done.
Re: Medical Corper Kidnapped In Ebonyi Is Rescued by jjwaterfalls(f): 9:13am On Apr 04, 2013

**na so dem dey treat them special for our camp like say no be d same university we go::mtchewwwww**

The tin taya me ohhhhh!!!! Abeg help me ask dem. Mschchewwww undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Medical Corper Kidnapped In Ebonyi Is Rescued by valdubem(m): 9:25am On Apr 04, 2013
jjwaterfalls: .

The tin taya me ohhhhh!!!! Abeg help me ask dem. Mschchewwww undecided undecided

I and some group of corper friends have petitioned NYSC about this omalicacerous act
Re: Medical Corper Kidnapped In Ebonyi Is Rescued by burkutu: 9:28am On Apr 04, 2013

medical corper? mod pls do your work and correct it. na so we dey begin produce graduates behaving and talking like gej....*runs away*
Re: Medical Corper Kidnapped In Ebonyi Is Rescued by Abbey2sam(m): 9:31am On Apr 04, 2013
achi4u: the corper is a very lucky man.

When is this kidnapping nonsense going to stop?

*Woman
Re: Medical Corper Kidnapped In Ebonyi Is Rescued by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 04, 2013
Let's face the truth. This "medical corper" thing is an imbalance. I just finished my service and I could not but notice this imbalance by NYSC. I studied a 5 year engineering course. In Nigeria, A 5 year course is seen as a professional course. I have many doctors in my family and I respect doctors but why will a paticular type of profession be seen as superior to another as a policy of the nysc. A corper is a corper. Period. No need giving a paticular profession undue advantage. These "medical corpers" have the same level of inexperience that graduates of other professions have. To be a registered engineer, you need 4 years of work experience before registering with COREN. A lawyer you need to got to law schoool etc. I guess the advantage doctors have is their right to practice and be completely self reliant and registered immediately after their housemanship.
Re: Medical Corper Kidnapped In Ebonyi Is Rescued by fitzmayowa: 10:05am On Apr 04, 2013

Guy you dey vex ooo...oya take cold pure water make you drink...grin

1 Like

Re: Medical Corper Kidnapped In Ebonyi Is Rescued by OracleHex(m): 10:19am On Apr 04, 2013
Rexphobia: Kidnap a corp member and ask for N20m...F*ck Logic. How much is allowee?
Why not kidnap the Li or Zi and ask for a Local government.
grin
Rexphobia: Kidnap a corp member and ask for N20m...F*ck Logic. How much is allowee?
Why not kidnap the Li or Zi and ask for a Local government.
Re: Medical Corper Kidnapped In Ebonyi Is Rescued by profchika: 10:42am On Apr 04, 2013
achi4u: the corper is a very lucky man.

When is this kidnapping nonsense going to stop?
a lucky woman
Re: Medical Corper Kidnapped In Ebonyi Is Rescued by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 04, 2013
[quote
author=exxell]On topic; Ebonyi people, when will you guys change? Can
anything good come out of that place for once? If it is not killing each
other brutally today and hang their head on stakes, it is about
kidnapping an innocent citizen that came to serve her fatherland! On a
more serious note, I am a full blooded Igbo; Nwa Anambra for that
matter, but this is the only Igbo state that I will always doubt their
Igbo ancestry. They do things entirely differently like they were thrown
down from Jupiter! This is not about a hate speech but about being
realistic. If you deal with an Mbaise man, Arondizuogu man, Ebonyi Man,
Nsukka man or Abiriba Man, You will definitely understand that there are
IGBOS and then there are Igbos!
My advice to Nigerians in general;
though its good to apply caution when dealing with a fellow Nigerian due
to the state of the nation, I will advice you to raise the danger level
to red when dealing with the above named group of people from Igbo
land. I am versatile and I travel a lot due to engagements. So it is not
about hear say or rumours. I have done business with all of them! They
dont even mind using a cutlass to disect you in broad daylight. A word
is enough for the wise! Mind you, I AM IGBO TO THE CORE. AM JUST
BEING REALISTIC AND HONEST.
[/quote]

see generalization oo! bruv u dey sick in d head. visit a brain surgeon
Re: Medical Corper Kidnapped In Ebonyi Is Rescued by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 04, 2013
Medicine and surgery is the best course take it or leave it.
Re: Medical Corper Kidnapped In Ebonyi Is Rescued by Mishydoo(m): 12:53pm On Apr 04, 2013
val_dubem:

Shut up! U schooled for 5yrs, 1yr housemanship and 1yr youth service; same as law graduates::: so what's d fuss all about??

Lawyer oya solve this puzzle;...

If dubem started schooling Sept 2005 and graduated August 2011 without serious strike,failing or repeating hw many years did he school
Re: Medical Corper Kidnapped In Ebonyi Is Rescued by Justicemy: 2:26pm On Apr 04, 2013
exxell: On topic; Ebonyi people, when will you guys change? Can anything good come out of that place for once? If it is not killing each other brutally today and hang their head on stakes, it is about kidnapping an innocent citizen that came to serve her fatherland! On a more serious note, I am a full blooded Igbo; Nwa Anambra for that matter, but this is the only Igbo state that I will always doubt their Igbo ancestry. They do things entirely differently like they were thrown down from Jupiter! This is not about a hate speech but about being realistic. If you deal with an Mbaise man, Arondizuogu man, Ebonyi Man, Nsukka man or Abiriba Man, You will definitely understand that there are IGBOS and then there are Igbos! My advice to Nigerians in general; though its good to apply caution when dealing with a fellow Nigerian due to the state of the nation, I will advice you to raise the danger level to red when dealing with the above named group of people from Igbo land. I am versatile and I travel a lot due to engagements. So it is not about hear say or rumours. I have done business with all of them! They dont even mind using a cutlass to disect you in broad daylight. A word is enough for the wise! Mind you, I AM IGBO TO THE CORE. AM JUST BEING REALISTIC AND HONEST.
wel am also an igbo from abia state, and de last tym i checkd anambra ws d only state in de SE wit de most kidnappd case, so u av 2 review ur thoughts, no wonda wit de long note u posted as a coment u didnt got even 1 likes
Re: Medical Corper Kidnapped In Ebonyi Is Rescued by dayokanu(m): 4:03pm On Apr 04, 2013

Since there are no Yoruba or Hausa or Ijaws to hate you pick on Ebonyi

Next week maybe you would pick on the next LGA to yours

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You're A Corp Member, This Is A Must Read!!! / What Would You Do Differently Given A Second Chance To Serve? / Nysc Members To Be Trained In Martial Arts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.