Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Any Idea About The Assessment?a.p Moller Group Assessment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Any Idea About The Assessment?a.p Moller Group Assessment (1451 Views)

Appzone Group Assessment Format.(what To Expect?) / Workforce Group Assessment Gbagada / Total (HND) Graduate Trainee Recruitment/a.p Test 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Idea About The Assessment?a.p Moller Group Assessment by TATPRESS(m): 8:00pm On Apr 02, 2008
Hi Nairalanders! Please I received a mail from A.P Moller Group, how true is it? any idea plz? This issue of a sky blue bus will pick you up.Read below plz.

With reference to your Application, we would like to invite you for an Assessment on Friday, 4th April 2008 at the APM Terminals Apapa, Wharf located inside the Nigeria Ports Authority, Apapa Lagos. At 0900hrs.

A sky blue bus with APM Terminals inscribed on it will pick you up by the NPA gate on arrival.
Please make copy of Email to Identify yourself at the Gate.

Note: Please disregard mail if you ever participated in ANY of the A.P Moller Group Assessment portfolio.

We look forward to seeing you.

With thanks & regards.
Re: Any Idea About The Assessment?a.p Moller Group Assessment by d7thcaller: 10:07am On Apr 03, 2008
hey,
U got the right text.A friend of mine wrote the text last year and was invited the same you were invited.
Go prepare for 100 qeutions in 10mins.
Gluk
Re: Any Idea About The Assessment?a.p Moller Group Assessment by nossycheek(f): 11:13am On Apr 03, 2008
The text is from them. Just stay by NPA Gate and watch out for blue buses that will come to pick people. Approach the bus and identify yourself as the drivers/conductors have been armed with a list of applicants invited. Enter the bus even if you get there much earlier.

I was there 16days ago. Be prepared to be delayed as well as answer 100 quests in 28mins after which you take the 3rd test. Result will be announced after about an hour and the unsuccessful ones discharged while the successful wait for an interview with the HR which to my own assessment are not well grounded.

The quests are to test ur IQ. Pls jump those that appear difficult and tackle easy ones as they all carry equal mark but u must have eyes for details and work very fast to make it. Eg u must know that 123546 is not same as 123456 in secs

APM is into terminal operations.

Best of luck.
Re: Any Idea About The Assessment?a.p Moller Group Assessment by TATPRESS(m): 1:36pm On Apr 03, 2008
Thanks all,
Please is the assesment like an aptitude test or an interview?
I have been applying for jobs all this while so I cant even recollect when I applied.
I will be there.

Thanks Nairalanders.
Re: Any Idea About The Assessment?a.p Moller Group Assessment by lifegal(f): 3:42pm On Apr 03, 2008
it's 50 questions for 12 minutes, its just to test ur iq and how fast u are.

my brother answer the simplest first, English before u go for calculations ohhhhhhhhhhhhh! and shine ur eyes on the questions very well. they are simple.
the u will be interview dat same day.

so go and find out what they are into( what they do) no tension

(1) (Reply)

Jobs In A Telecom Firm. / Vacancy For Supermarket Manager In Abuja / Wealth Creation And Empowerment Seminar Live In Lagos,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.