Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,728 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Tourist Visa Requirements For Austria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tourist Visa Requirements For Austria (641 Views)

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. / Malta Visa Requirements Needed / Visa Requirements For Dubai? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tourist Visa Requirements For Austria by cydophobia(m): 2:57pm On Apr 03, 2013
Hello guys
Please i need a detailed tourist visa requirements to Austria and possible the procedure to process the visa.

Thank you.
Re: Tourist Visa Requirements For Austria by lafflaff123(m): 7:10pm On Apr 03, 2013
Sometimes the questions I see here makes me wonder.

You need DETAILED tourist visa requirements? and then the procedure to process it? now my friend the poster, read your write up to your self and come up with the answer.

You don't just need answers but DETAILED ONES?

Intelligent questions deserve intelligent answers.

The time you took to type your message on Nairaland, could have helped you if you simply GOOGLED Austrian Embassy in Nigeria and look up the Visa Requirements to Schengen countries for Nigerian's.

Problem with a lot of us is that we are too LAZY and want others to do our research for us.

Seriously poster? somebody should tell you the PROCEDURE on how to secure a visa? and we wonder why we get DUPED.

Poster do a little research your self about where you want to travel to, visa requirements, fees and stuff. Its online and its free and stop being lazy.

(1) (Reply)

How Do Someone Process For Canada Student Visa / Diversity Visa Lottery / Arik Air Introduces Promo Fare To Celebrate Emir Of Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.