Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Instead Of The 500m Mrs Goodluck Spent On Her Thanksgiving Jamboree - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Instead Of The 500m Mrs Goodluck Spent On Her Thanksgiving Jamboree (511 Views)

Blogger Omojuwa "Goodluck Spent Billion Dollars On Campaign" / Nigeria In Limbo As President And Vice Abandon The Country On A Jamboree / Patience Jonathan’s Women Jamboree In Abuja (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Instead Of The 500m Mrs Goodluck Spent On Her Thanksgiving Jamboree by BigB11(m): 3:15pm On Apr 03, 2013
Instead of the 500m Mrs Goodluck spent on her thanksgiving jamboree, wouldn't it have been better and a bit more sensible if the money was used as a down-payment towards building an international standard hospital in the country?

This woman is back in Germany once again, seeking for more treatments.

I do not understand how certain human beings' thinking process works or why are the Nigerian leaders so blind to see that the ones that they hurt the most are you and I, and also themselves?

I guess, it is true that you can not polish a pair of sneakers.
Pretty sad indeed.

(1) (Reply)

How Police In Lagos Foil Traders Plot To Kill Colleague / Will Nigerian Boom Babies Feed Prosperity Or Entrench Poverty? / Africa's Fabulous 5 (presidents)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.