Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,172 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Wizkid Is Still Signed To E.M.E - Banky W - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wizkid Is Still Signed To E.M.E - Banky W (13291 Views)

Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido ( Must Read) / VIDEO:E.M.E All Stars (banky W, Wizkid, Skales, Shaydee & Niyola) – Change / E.M.E Feat. Wizkid - "Dance For Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Is Still Signed To E.M.E - Banky W by Kaymisola(f): 4:09pm On Apr 03, 2013
While partying with 2face in Dubai, Banky W in an exclusive interview had this to say:
"It's all bad belle people, they think there may be bad news and when you don't give them that news they start to create it because bad news sells more than good news.

First of all (go down low...lol), there was no twitter fight, people go online and use photoshop to create my profile and then they go and create Wizkid's profile and say he said this and that - even when it never happened. What happened is that we have been working on Wizzy's project to make it work internationally and when you are getting to that level, things change.

He has his own idea of what he wants to do and we are in 100% support of that and these were the things we dreamed of back in 2009 when I signed him....Wizkid is still signed to the E.M.E!!!

On Wizkid's starboy entertainment, he said "well you know that is something else he wants to do, he wants to start his record label just like I started mine then and see where I am today. You have a lot of people fabricating stuff and trying to make it feel like there is a battle and you know we don't believe in that...we are all mature and grown up people...he is absolutely and still part of the family..."

When asked "how does it work for him to have star boy entertainment and still be part of E.M.E"
he said, "I would give you a fantastic example, Kanye West has GOOD MUSIC and he is still with Rock Nation, ROCKAFELLA...I rest my case"

http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/04/bad-news-sells-more-banky-w-finally.html

Re: Wizkid Is Still Signed To E.M.E - Banky W by Chanchit: 4:39pm On Apr 03, 2013
All liers hair would fall back like Papa Ajasco's hair. Banky u knw that won't be good for ur head.

8 Likes

Re: Wizkid Is Still Signed To E.M.E - Banky W by cumpaddre(m): 7:23pm On Apr 03, 2013
na wa oo... Who is decieving who??
Re: Wizkid Is Still Signed To E.M.E - Banky W by W3xy1(m): 9:38am On Apr 04, 2013
time shall tell
Re: Wizkid Is Still Signed To E.M.E - Banky W by dridowu: 9:42am On Apr 04, 2013
I am also still signed with Nairaland dou no money involved

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Is Still Signed To E.M.E - Banky W by Bryancrox(m): 9:42am On Apr 04, 2013
He be like say dey wan to tel us anoda story aqain oo **2face voice**

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Is Still Signed To E.M.E - Banky W by Okijajuju1(m): 9:43am On Apr 04, 2013

7 Likes

Re: Wizkid Is Still Signed To E.M.E - Banky W by johnck(m): 9:44am On Apr 04, 2013
There's something fishy in this story
Re: Wizkid Is Still Signed To E.M.E - Banky W by OLOYEDEOREOLUWA(f): 9:54am On Apr 04, 2013
I wonder what they even take us for sef. Banky W can go tell dat lie to the goats and chickens in his yard. Nothing happened yet whizkid didn't perform @ Banky W's concert in febuary?Naija celebs and their numerous lies.SMH

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Is Still Signed To E.M.E - Banky W by Edoboy1(m): 9:54am On Apr 04, 2013
I knew it! WE WILL NEVER KNOW THE TRUTH.
Re: Wizkid Is Still Signed To E.M.E - Banky W by Codedrock(m): 9:55am On Apr 04, 2013
Hello here please i am a young boy of 17, i am a singer, i compose pop/blues and i am really looking forward to be signed to a popular record label and a good producer to sing this amazing songs of mine! I will be really glad if you can help.. I am really hoping i am signed to record labels like; eme,marvin,chocolate city, starboy ent. Db records, kennis music and many other popular label.
I am really willing to sign any deal with my producer.
All i want is just to be the naija justin bieber.
Contact- 08064870665
Re: Wizkid Is Still Signed To E.M.E - Banky W by Dreyl(m): 10:00am On Apr 04, 2013
so who is lieing and who is saying the truth...
Re: Wizkid Is Still Signed To E.M.E - Banky W by chocopearl(f): 10:07am On Apr 04, 2013
Liar liar pants on fire!!!
Re: Wizkid Is Still Signed To E.M.E - Banky W by lightheart(m): 10:13am On Apr 04, 2013
johnck: There's something fishy in this story
I tink its catfish, not titus!
Re: Wizkid Is Still Signed To E.M.E - Banky W by amerielpepper(f): 10:14am On Apr 04, 2013
Choi! Nigerian artistes have learnt the act of publicity lies from their western counterparts. ;DChoi! Nigerian artistes have learnt the act of publicity lies from their western counterparts.
Re: Wizkid Is Still Signed To E.M.E - Banky W by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 04, 2013
What happened to: " We had misunderstandings, and we resolved it"?
Re: Wizkid Is Still Signed To E.M.E - Banky W by ABJay1: 10:21am On Apr 04, 2013
Two words, Damage Control... grin grin
Re: Wizkid Is Still Signed To E.M.E - Banky W by AbdulAdam56(m): 10:28am On Apr 04, 2013
I no believe banky story!
Re: Wizkid Is Still Signed To E.M.E - Banky W by 32D: 10:50am On Apr 04, 2013
Banky just fall ma hand.....u need to put up an intelligent defense young man, not this ur watery damage-control story
Re: Wizkid Is Still Signed To E.M.E - Banky W by collinsn007(m): 11:02am On Apr 04, 2013
johnck: There's something fishy in this story
sha u get hook commot d fish 4rm water nah
Re: Wizkid Is Still Signed To E.M.E - Banky W by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 04, 2013
Codedrock: Hello here please i am a young boy of 17, i am a singer, i compose pop/blues and i am really looking forward to be signed to a popular record label and a good producer to sing this amazing songs of mine! I will be really glad if you can help.. I am really hoping i am signed to record labels like; eme,marvin,chocolate city, starboy ent. Db records, kennis music and many other popular label.
Contact- 08064870665
email- apatabayode@yahoo.com
guy you don chop?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Is Still Signed To E.M.E - Banky W by tjskii(f): 11:27am On Apr 04, 2013
Codedrock: Hello here please i am a young boy of 17, i am a singer, i compose pop/blues and i am really looking forward to be signed to a popular record label and a good producer to sing this amazing songs of mine! I will be really glad if you can help.. I am really hoping i am signed to record labels like; eme,marvin,chocolate city, starboy ent. Db records, kennis music and many other popular label.
Contact- 08064870665
cheesy cheesy dis guy na clown,naija justin bieber indeed,lmao
Re: Wizkid Is Still Signed To E.M.E - Banky W by nep2ra(m): 11:33am On Apr 04, 2013
Contact- 08064870665

You dey fucxk up!!! Guy, you sh1t for church no be small.
Re: Wizkid Is Still Signed To E.M.E - Banky W by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 04, 2013
Yep,he's still signed,but sooner than later,he would leave. Shikena. The joy of being in EME is shortlived.
Re: Wizkid Is Still Signed To E.M.E - Banky W by mrofficial2(m): 11:36am On Apr 04, 2013
Banky W won try package everybody. Him no know say head strong.
Re: Wizkid Is Still Signed To E.M.E - Banky W by Catchfire1: 11:36am On Apr 04, 2013
tjskii:
cheesy cheesy dis guy na clown,naija justin bieber indeed,lmao

clown abi? 2moro now u go use am ringtone angry

erm..naija justin bieber, how many auditions u don go?
Re: Wizkid Is Still Signed To E.M.E - Banky W by sahyd1(m): 11:57am On Apr 04, 2013
Contact- 08064870665
V̶̲̥̅ U̶̲̥̅̊ D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣ deceive Ūя̲̅ self? Just record a demo track! Send it 2 all diz record label owner U̶̲̥̅̊ just mentioned! U̶̲̥̅̊ don't need 2 make mouth! Let Ūя̲̅ talent speaks 4 U̶̲̥̅̊.
Re: Wizkid Is Still Signed To E.M.E - Banky W by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 04, 2013
Too bad
Re: Wizkid Is Still Signed To E.M.E - Banky W by Tonyslim99(m): 12:11pm On Apr 04, 2013
Hahahahahahhaahhahahahahhahah! Abeg help me ask am ooooooo
googlepikin: guy you don chop?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerian Musicians Forever Copying African American/jamaican Artistes? / What Is The Meaning Of Skelewu? / Jack Harlow - Lovin On Me Mp3 | Free Audio Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.