Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Sola Sciptura - LOL - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sola Sciptura - LOL (622 Views)

Sola Scriptura: Does Following The Bible Equal Following The Lord? / Is 'sola Scriptura' Biblical? / What Is Sola Scriptura? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sola Sciptura - LOL by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 03, 2013
Re: Sola Sciptura - LOL by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 03, 2013
Some highlights :

- Protestanism is heresy
- Protestants stole the bible
- Protesttantrs have no right to interpret the bible, only the catholic church

etc

watch, quite revealing into the dark minds of these people smiley
Re: Sola Sciptura - LOL by MuyiGL: 5:46pm On Apr 03, 2013
frosbel: Some highlights :

- Protestanism is heresy
- Protestants stole the bible
- Protesttantrs have no right to interpret the bible, only the catholic church

etc

watch, quite revealing into the dark minds of these people smiley

Yes Protestants did not invent the Bible. Read up on the history of the Bible. The Catholic church put the book together in 400 AD. The term "Sola Scriptura" did not even surface until 1500AD. Read up on Martin Luther and John Cavin
Re: Sola Sciptura - LOL by Lovethywilbedon: 6:00pm On Apr 03, 2013
*Frosbel* sometimes I wonder if you are an AGNOSTIC. HERE you attack PROTESTANT DOCTRINE, there you attack catholics in another place you are in conflict with atheist. I is obvious that Nairaland has provided a good stage where people can hide their Identity and play MULTIPLE ROLES. NAWA FOR YOU BROS!
Re: Sola Sciptura - LOL by ApostlePat: 6:13pm On Apr 03, 2013
what are they saying in d video please?
Re: Sola Sciptura - LOL by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 03, 2013
Lovethywilbedon: *Frosbel* sometimes I wonder if you are an AGNOSTIC. HERE you attack PROTESTANT DOCTRINE, there you attack catholics in another place you are in conflict with atheist. I is obvious that Nairaland has provided a good stage where people can hide their Identity and play MULTIPLE ROLES. NAWA FOR YOU BROS!

I belong to the Protestant camp by catholic definition, though I have a major issue with the proliferation of denominations with each having certain doctrines that still smell catholic, we should be one body, one Lord and one Spirit.

Proudly Ex-Catholic smiley

1 Like

Re: Sola Sciptura - LOL by Chrisbenogor(m): 8:27pm On Apr 03, 2013
Frosbel,
Do you think that a practising Catholic would make heaven?
Re: Sola Sciptura - LOL by dokie: 4:48pm On Apr 04, 2013
frosbel:

I belong to the Protestant camp by catholic definition, though I have a major issue with the proliferation of denominations with each having certain doctrines that still smell catholic, we should be one body, one Lord and one Spirit.

Proudly Ex-Catholic smiley

what is the name of your parish, and what society did you belong to while you were a catholic.

(1) (Reply)

Death And Restoration Through The Resurrection Life In Christ Jesus / Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Friday 12th April Pride Drains The Proud By Pastor E. / Catholics And Others Beware

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.