Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

MEND Threatens To Commence Attacks From Friday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MEND Threatens To Commence Attacks From Friday (12843 Views)

MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon / Mend Threatens Bomb Attack In Abuja / MEND Threatens To Blow Up The 3rd Mainland Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEND Threatens To Commence Attacks From Friday by playto(m): 11:20am On Apr 04, 2013
Electronzeez: u mean we should be segregated like north korea and south korea so that the world power can use us play chess game like they are doin to the korean sisters.bro abeg take back your words.division is never a solution.

Nawa 4 u slf..na only north korea and south u c..wat abt N/ireland and ireland, west germany and east germany, wat abt ussr dat divided into 15 countries...abeg make we divide for good

2 Likes

Re: MEND Threatens To Commence Attacks From Friday by Abagworo(m): 11:21am On Apr 04, 2013
Both MEND and Boko Haram are bunch of fools if I may say. BH consists of brainwashed people who believe they are dying for God while MEND consists of mad people who believe they are hurting others by bursting pipelines and destroying their environment and source of livelihood.

If MEND wants to be taken serious, they should either force all the South-south politicians to move for resource control, SNC or complete independence. Killing your own, destroying your own environment and scaring away investors from your region is almost same as suicide.

1 Like

Re: MEND Threatens To Commence Attacks From Friday by Ogbonaikenna(m): 11:24am On Apr 04, 2013
pmc01: All those calling for division should be arrested and jailed for felony... Chikena!
have you forgotten that they have right to self determination?
Re: MEND Threatens To Commence Attacks From Friday by playto(m): 11:28am On Apr 04, 2013
ajos: majority in support of nigeria division r d future refugees to reside in ghana,cameroon,niger,benin...etc...only d brave rebels survives to see d new split country...i rather manage nigeria like this and pray for good changes to come than to a rebel/refugee wit no freedom,flexin and many goodies .. .

Its people like you that dances to the government tune.if u r in ur right senses you would realize thrz notin to manage anymore.For how long are we going to wait for d good changes to come? How long is the longrun.Are we gonna wait till we all die
Re: MEND Threatens To Commence Attacks From Friday by ibraivory: 11:42am On Apr 04, 2013
My brothers,blood shed is nt d ansa. Gd. Check if dey are giving ur pple deir legal rite. Ur pple are sufferin while govt continue exploring ur land. I dnt support u carryin guns bt since dts wat d govt wants 2 c den u cease d opportunity u maximise it cos dts d only language dey know. Dnt work 4 ur pocket alone bt 4 ur pple whose hands are swollen cos of d crude. Govt shld provide d best hospitals,schools n shelter. Okoh has done his part nw its urs.
Re: MEND Threatens To Commence Attacks From Friday by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 04, 2013
these guys have upgraded their arsenal and dey can't wait to test run it. . . money isn't their problem anymore... watch out!
Re: MEND Threatens To Commence Attacks From Friday by ibraivory: 11:43am On Apr 04, 2013
ballabriggs: Who be these ones, money wey Oronto give dem done finish?

We dey wait make una dey come. This time around na we go fight una.
Re: MEND Threatens To Commence Attacks From Friday by ibraivory: 11:45am On Apr 04, 2013
My brothers,blood shed is nt d ansa. Gd. Check if dey are giving ur pple deir legal rite. Ur pple are sufferin while govt continue exploring ur land. I dnt support u carryin guns bt since dts wat d govt wants 2 c den u cease d opportunity u maximise it cos dts d only language dey know. Dnt work 4 ur pocket alone bt 4 ur pple whose hands are swollen cos of d crude. Govt shld provide d best hospitals,schools n shelter. Okoh has done his part nw its urs.
Re: MEND Threatens To Commence Attacks From Friday by Chilug(m): 12:04pm On Apr 04, 2013
jjwaterfalls: undecided.

What sought of prayer is tha? By the way, let me ask you how have you contributed to the developmant of this country rather than to complain and give unreasonable excuses. Now I see that with people like you in this country, it cannot progress.mschewundecidedundecidedundecided
Yoursef how much u don contribute, eehh. I go report u now take ur time
Re: MEND Threatens To Commence Attacks From Friday by Chilug(m): 12:09pm On Apr 04, 2013
pmc01: All those calling for division should be arrested and jailed for felony... Chikena!
cikena no be ibo na, y u d spel an lyk dat
Re: MEND Threatens To Commence Attacks From Friday by Olaolufred(m): 12:14pm On Apr 04, 2013
groovie:
Use ur time for productive things bro

THANK YOU.
HOWEVER, MY TIME NEVER STOPPED MY VIEWS AND THOUGHTS.
AGAIN I SAY THANK YOU.
Re: MEND Threatens To Commence Attacks From Friday by Suntzung: 12:22pm On Apr 04, 2013
uniqueval: these guys have upgraded their arsenal and dey can't wait to test run it. . . money isn't their problem anymore... watch out!

THEY ARE ACTIVE SINCE, BOMBING INNOCENT PEOPLE AND CLAIMING BOKO HARAM

gej MEND= boko haram
Re: MEND Threatens To Commence Attacks From Friday by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 04, 2013
Just look at the top of the thread,mend threatens this mend threatens that.they should go straight to their actions biko!
Re: MEND Threatens To Commence Attacks From Friday by IYANGBALI: 1:07pm On Apr 04, 2013
solomon111: I hope they do it.
This country needs to divide.
sharp sharp,get your knives ready to cut am to pieces
Re: MEND Threatens To Commence Attacks From Friday by truthcom: 1:11pm On Apr 04, 2013
North and South-South are the problem of this country. Formal is blood shocker while the latter worships money. So everything equals BLOOD at the end!!!!!!!!!!!! I love my Yoruba people (SW), They are only the peace loving race. Lets divide into 3 shikenna. I can't wait to have the republic of Oduduwa.
Re: MEND Threatens To Commence Attacks From Friday by alexchiny: 1:15pm On Apr 04, 2013
truth.com:
North and South-South are the problem of this country. Formal is blood shocker while the latter worships money. So everything equals BLOOD at the end!!!!!!!!!!!! I love my Yoruba people (SW), They are only the peace loving race. Lets divide into 3 shikenna. I can't wait to have the republic of Oduduwa.

So the IGBOS are no longer the problem again? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. GOOD NEWS
Re: MEND Threatens To Commence Attacks From Friday by Raymondgabriel(m): 1:29pm On Apr 04, 2013
bigx: I'm from the Niger Delta but these guys are useless bastar*ds,
Right from time I always felt that amnesty thing was an exercise in foolishness, rewarding criminals.
They should be crushed with no mercy!

hu ask u wher u cum 4rm?? Jus wana talk because evrybdy is talkin!!!

1 Like

Re: MEND Threatens To Commence Attacks From Friday by ddeola: 1:46pm On Apr 04, 2013
Now is the time for GEJ to go back to the boys in the creeks as they have claimed. tongue
Re: MEND Threatens To Commence Attacks From Friday by deSika(m): 1:49pm On Apr 04, 2013
if amnesty could not tame these guys from making thse threats (which by the way i dnt pray for them to actualise)forever then how can amnesty forever deal with the boko haram issue. SMH

#buy the truth and sell it not
Re: MEND Threatens To Commence Attacks From Friday by usayab(m): 1:51pm On Apr 04, 2013
Boko haram is an islamic sec. can we call Mend a christianic sec?
Re: MEND Threatens To Commence Attacks From Friday by pazienza(m): 1:56pm On Apr 04, 2013
[quote author=UncleJJ][/quote]

So why did ogoni declare independence sometime ago? Parasites like you disgusts me.
Re: MEND Threatens To Commence Attacks From Friday by pazienza(m): 2:02pm On Apr 04, 2013
[quote author=UncleJJ][/quote]

Countries are building bridges and not fusing to form a single unstable country. ECOWAS is there for the same reason, disintegration of Nigeria does not mean isolation of it's component nations from each other. Forced unity,does no one any good.

1 Like

Re: MEND Threatens To Commence Attacks From Friday by chakula: 2:08pm On Apr 04, 2013
akereconfi:
Atleast MEND is sensible, they state their demands and reasons for carrying out their attacks unlike the HOKO BARAM

Is either henry okah is your father or you are a mend sympathier. What a nonsense justification? are you tell me that what they are planning to do is not part of terrorism act, I tire with your hypocricy.
Re: MEND Threatens To Commence Attacks From Friday by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 04, 2013
vision2050: When would this madness put to an end Lord let South-west be safe and let peace reign in Nigeria.

How will SW be safe, It was ur grand father that created this problem
Re: MEND Threatens To Commence Attacks From Friday by gerald09(m): 2:52pm On Apr 04, 2013
U see what amnesty causes, u don't give into terrorist, they will only ask for more. Anytime these terrorist attack the government its seems d innocent citizens suffers #FACT. killin innocent people has bin approved through amnesty so nw dey doin it n giving st*upid excuses, MEND excuse for destroy our homes is cos 1 man was found guilty for actually master minding a bombing dat killed innocent women n children in abuja. BH excuse for destroying our homes is cos they want nigeria to be/run by an islamic govt. They reason are jt gettin silly n silly by d day thanks to amnesty. Nigerians ® being killed cos few people ® looking for d big payoff(amnesty)
Re: MEND Threatens To Commence Attacks From Friday by Decapo: 2:57pm On Apr 04, 2013
we cant wait
Re: MEND Threatens To Commence Attacks From Friday by Tokotaya: 3:14pm On Apr 04, 2013
That is what happens when you have a govt that responds to threat and pacifies terrorists and murderers. More of such creatures will just keep crawling out of woodwork. More threats on the way, Uncle Jonah.
Re: MEND Threatens To Commence Attacks From Friday by olede: 3:22pm On Apr 04, 2013
Wem u want 2 attack u don't make public announcement before. Just act like someone who insane going on the street. Has BH make any pronouncement before attacking christian in the North?
Re: MEND Threatens To Commence Attacks From Friday by solayemi(m): 3:24pm On Apr 04, 2013
:-o osi ọba kọbọ. Who wan attack? SS. Who dey rule 9jiria? SS. Where them wan attack? SS. Who go suffer am? SS. Ok! Ehmmm, secretary tell them to start ASAP. Das all.
Re: MEND Threatens To Commence Attacks From Friday by solayemi(m): 3:35pm On Apr 04, 2013
usayab: Boko haram is an islamic sec. can we call Mend a christianic sec?
Christianic ? When they asked u to go to school, u prefered to run after cattle. MEND is a usayabic sect jare.
Re: MEND Threatens To Commence Attacks From Friday by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 04, 2013
jjwaterfalls: undecided.

What sought of prayer is tha? By the way, let me ask you how have you contributed to the developmant of this country rather than to complain and give unreasonable excuses. Now I see that with people like you in this country, it cannot progress.mschewundecidedundecidedundecided
¿
BETTER SHUT UP AND MIND YA BLOODY BIZNESS.
Re: MEND Threatens To Commence Attacks From Friday by dannywest: 3:44pm On Apr 04, 2013
Interesting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

COVID-19: We Won’t Sack Workers — Lagos / APC Crisis: I Remain Acting National Chairman - Hilliard Etagboeta / Why Abdulahi Yaman Is Kwara’s Best Choice By Abdulfaitai Raheem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.