Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

What Is The Worst Food Combination You Have Even Eaten - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Is The Worst Food Combination You Have Even Eaten (1743 Views)

Weirdest Food Combination. / What Is The Funniest Food Combination You Ever Ate? / Worse Food Combination (2) (3) (4)

What Is The Worst Food Combination You Have Even Eaten by chumakk: 11:08pm On Apr 03, 2013
Beans and bread is normal but what of bread and rice? Pls tell us your worst food combination. Did you eat them because of poverty or fun cheesy
Re: What Is The Worst Food Combination You Have Even Eaten by PasNet: 12:57am On Apr 04, 2013
Porridge and ogbono

Re: What Is The Worst Food Combination You Have Even Eaten by b3llo(m): 1:30am On Apr 04, 2013
Garri, raw plantain and Indomie. After eating my life became miserable, I can't go far from my room. I was badly purging for close to 8 days

Re: What Is The Worst Food Combination You Have Even Eaten by sonikstargirl(f): 1:53am On Apr 04, 2013
Rice and pap cool

Re: What Is The Worst Food Combination You Have Even Eaten by adesammy1(m): 6:16am On Apr 04, 2013
bons and moi moi

Re: What Is The Worst Food Combination You Have Even Eaten by Presbulg(m): 8:08am On Apr 04, 2013
Eba with Beans.... Just for fun btw

Re: What Is The Worst Food Combination You Have Even Eaten by chumakk: 8:14am On Apr 04, 2013
b3llo: Garri, raw plantain and Indomie. After eating my life became miserable, I can't go far from my room. I was badly purging for close to 8 days
what were you eating during the purging period. i don laugh tire lol.
Re: What Is The Worst Food Combination You Have Even Eaten by ayampissed: 9:37am On Apr 04, 2013
jollof rice with okro soup

Re: What Is The Worst Food Combination You Have Even Eaten by chumakk: 10:49am On Apr 04, 2013
ayampissed: jollof rice with okro soup
vomiting shocked
ayampissed: jollof rice with okro soup
vomiting
Re: What Is The Worst Food Combination You Have Even Eaten by azeeza(f): 4:33pm On Apr 04, 2013
garri and bread.

Re: What Is The Worst Food Combination You Have Even Eaten by oweniwe(m): 6:48pm On Apr 04, 2013
Presbulg: Eba with Beans.... Just for fun btw
oboy. . That's one of my favorite foods back then. My bros and sisters used to think i was mad. cheesy

@OP- rice and okro soup . E no sweet at all angry

Re: What Is The Worst Food Combination You Have Even Eaten by sats: 7:54pm On Apr 04, 2013
this is no joke
Re: What Is The Worst Food Combination You Have Even Eaten by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 04, 2013
Waooo! Bread and Banana, Fufu and Water(instead of stew), Bread and Palm oil, Okro and Beans nko? Over sweetness

Re: What Is The Worst Food Combination You Have Even Eaten by chumakk: 7:01am On Apr 05, 2013
sats: this is no joke
yes you are right but it is funny. next
Re: What Is The Worst Food Combination You Have Even Eaten by chumakk: 7:08am On Apr 05, 2013
engrjidex: Waooo! Bread and Banana, Fufu and Water(instead of stew), Bread and Palm oil, Okro and Beans nko? Over sweetness
this na craz people food. are u sure you hv even combined such? i dey fear here.
Re: What Is The Worst Food Combination You Have Even Eaten by mysticgal(f): 9:47am On Apr 05, 2013
rice and honey,okazi and palmoil with pepper,fruit salad in conjuction with porridge beans or yam,for fun sha

Re: What Is The Worst Food Combination You Have Even Eaten by Chillext(m): 2:15pm On Apr 05, 2013
Yam with bread, chewing gum and meat,Snail or periwinkle fried rice
.Better still u can try dis

Re: What Is The Worst Food Combination You Have Even Eaten by chumakk: 8:35pm On Apr 05, 2013
Chillext: Yam with bread, chewing gum and meat,Snail or periwinkle fried rice
.Better still u can try dis
*throw out all food i eat today*. shocked
Re: What Is The Worst Food Combination You Have Even Eaten by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 05, 2013
chumakk: this na craz people food. are u sure you hv even combined such? i dey fear here.
Hope you don try dem?? Dem sweet die ! ! !
Re: What Is The Worst Food Combination You Have Even Eaten by chumakk: 12:05pm On Apr 06, 2013
engrjidex:
Hope you don try dem?? Dem sweet die ! ! !
No, i will not. i can land in the hospital bed if i do. take back your food. lol

Re: What Is The Worst Food Combination You Have Even Eaten by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 06, 2013
Yam and Butter OR Bread vs Okro Nko
Chai!!!

Attention: I Cease To Support Buhari From Now I'm A Jonathanian!! / If Jonathan And Buhari Wer To Be Women, Who Fine Pass? (pics) / Hilarious Convo Between A Baby And A Cat (pic)