Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

What Business Can I Start With 50000 - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Business Can I Start With 50000 (1401 Views)

How Can I Start My Own Fashion Label. / How Can I Start A Profitable Modelling Agency In Nigeria / How Can I Start A Modelling Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Start With 50000 by iroko784real: 12:07am On Apr 04, 2013
pls house what type of busines can i start with 50000 i am tinkin of clothes or shoes or slippers bt dont know where to get them cheap , i leave in lagos. Pls i need help my numba is o8064438611 chibuezeogugua@yahoo.com
Re: What Business Can I Start With 50000 by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 06, 2013
Recharge cards. sad
grin grin grin grin
Can't u see? 131views...! And no one came up with any idea!... angry
May The Lord save us in this country.. angry embarassed
Re: What Business Can I Start With 50000 by razznaija(f): 5:56pm On Apr 07, 2013
I don't know if you have a credit or debit card, you can shop on websites like Ali-express,Alibaba,Liquidation.com they have a wide selection of things that you can buy at very low prices including weaveon,jewelry, shoes,clothes,hair accessories etc, and you can re sell the items for twice the price and make a lot of profit.
Or if you are good at writing, you can write for newspaper companies, there you would not have to spend any money out of your pocket.
You can start a blog like Linda Ikeji's blog, and get adsense, where you get money from every view that you get.
If you know someone that lives abroad, you can ask them to buy American beauty products that are difficult to find in Nigeria and send them to you so that you can sell them.
You can buy a hen and raise it so that you can make profit from the eggs.

That's all that i can think of at the top of my head, I don't live in Naija so i can't really give you any good ideas. hope this helps.

3 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 50000 by uzoo: 8:31pm On Apr 07, 2013
@razznaija

nice one.

@OP
she's right about finding products abroad that are high in demand in Nigeria.But my advice will be not to put all your eggs in one basket, don't invest all the money ,or better still try multiple stream income.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 50000 by nanidee(f): 1:01am On Apr 08, 2013
uzoo: @razznaija

nice one.

@OP
she's right about finding products abroad that are high in demand in Nigeria.But my advice will be not to put all your eggs in one basket, don't invest all the money ,or better still try multiple stream income.

But she has'nt bought the chicken yet as suggested by razz naija... how will she now get eggs for the basket? undecided

grin grin grin
Re: What Business Can I Start With 50000 by iroko784real: 7:53am On Apr 08, 2013
razznaija: I don't know if you have a credit or debit card, you can shop on websites like Ali-express,Alibaba,Liquidation.com they have a wide selection of things that you can buy at very low prices including weaveon,jewelry, shoes,clothes,hair accessories etc, and you can re sell the items for twice the price and make a lot of profit.
Or if you are good at writing, you can write for newspaper companies, there you would not have to spend any money out of your pocket.
You can start a blog like Linda Ikeji's blog, and get adsense, where you get money from every view that you get.
If you know someone that lives abroad, you can ask them to buy American beauty products that are difficult to find in Nigeria and send them to you so that you can sell them.

That's all that i can think of at the top of my head, I don't live in Naija so i can't really give you any good ideas. hope this helps.

Thanks very much
Re: What Business Can I Start With 50000 by honeric01(m): 8:06am On Apr 08, 2013
nanidee:

But she has'nt bought the chicken yet as suggested by razz naija... how will she now get eggs for the basket? undecided

grin grin grin

buhaaa, your funnyzz

@topic

try some of the tips given by razz naija.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 50000 by iroko784real: 8:12am On Apr 08, 2013
[quote author=razznaija]I don't know if you have a credit or debit card, you can shop on websites like Ali-express,Alibaba,Liquidation.com they have a wide selection of things that you can buy at very low prices including weaveon,jewelry, shoes,clothes,hair accessories etc, and you can re sell the items for twice the price and make a lot of profit.

I appreciate so much, i have someone in US but i dont actualy know the kind of beauty products i wil tell her to source 4 me, please can any one help me with the type of beauty product one can buy from US and sell here in nigeria
Re: What Business Can I Start With 50000 by razznaija(f): 11:58pm On Apr 08, 2013
[quote author=iroko784real][/quote]

You can get Cover Girl,Neutrogena,Maybelline, Simple,Olay,Garnier, Dove,Loreal,Biore,Clean and Clear products. These brands have face washes, moisturizers, sunscreens, acne soaps, foundations, lipsticks, Lip balms, toners etc. You can start by getting these products, they are all popular products and they are affordable. And when you make more money you can start buying more expensive brands like; Bath and Body works, Victoria's secret, The body shop,Clinique, Sleek, Fashion fair,Estee Lauder, MAC.
Those are just the brands that i can think of now. You can also ask Nigerian women about brands that they like. Please, if anyone here lives in the US or UK please add some more brands.

(1) (Reply)

Pls, Has Anyone Ever Used The Local Black Soap? / Original SC Men Quartz Watch With HD Camera And 8GB Memory / Mtn Young Model Of The Year Award Gears Up.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.