Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

1st Inland Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 1st Inland Test (1563 Views)

Federal Inland Revenue Recruiting? / Federal Inland Revenue Service / First Inland Bank Is Recruiting Apply On Line (2) (3) (4)

1st Inland Test by jydo: 7:35pm On May 09, 2006
pls does anyone know the format of First inland bank test? reply fast if u do. tanx a bunch.
Re: 1st Inland Test by Gennie(f): 9:28pm On May 09, 2006
Please were u sent an invitation letter for the test and where when and is the test going to hold
Re: 1st Inland Test by jydo: 1:50pm On May 10, 2006
i got the sms yesterday and the test us coming up n saturday
Re: 1st Inland Test by LAXIST(m): 3:44pm On May 10, 2006
Jydo,
       Please, can we have the time and venue of the test.Thank you. About the format of the test i guess it will be like other bank test i.e. GMAT based.So i advice study and pray. Best of luck!!!!!
Re: 1st Inland Test by blueiyke(m): 1:47pm On May 11, 2006
And to think I called their HR last week and they told me they were not planning any aptitude test.
Please, guys, out with the details, abeg.
Re: 1st Inland Test by Edken: 2:03pm On May 11, 2006
Iyke himself,
I think this test is holding in the eastern part of the country. i was at their Hr office at Saka Tinunbu to drop my Cv and they accepted it.

The Hr officer confirmed to me that they not were planning on any test,rather they have vacancies for experienced personnel to fill up their Internal control unit.

Cheers
Re: 1st Inland Test by yabala(m): 1:08pm On May 12, 2006
i have confirm this first inland bank test from a friend who is a staff of the HR dept and nothing of such is coming

Mtn Vacancies / Gulf Manning Services? / Etisalat Application

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6