Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Why Chelsea Don't Need Neymar - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Why Chelsea Don't Need Neymar (746 Views)

5 Strong Reasons Why Chelsea Might Defeat Arsenal In The Community Shield / Neymar VS Hazard / 9 Reasons Why Chelsea Will Win The Uefa Championship League! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Chelsea Don't Need Neymar by SexyPooja1(m): 7:23am On Apr 04, 2013
Chelsea opinion: Neymar would be a better fit at Barcelona
The Brazilian wonder-kid Neymar has been attracting a lot of interest round Europe in recent years, and it seems he is destined to eventually head to Europe.

One club that has been linked with the young star, is Chelsea. This is certainly unsurprising with the funds at the disposal for Roman Abramovich.

The 21-year-old is one of the most sought after youngsters at this moment in time. Although it seems as if Neymar is willing to see out his contract at Santos, therefore a move this summer may be unlikely.

Neymar is known for his trickery and dribbling, he also has good vision and a good finish. Chelsea look to be leading the race to sigh him. But the question is: do Chelsea really need him?

I think not, you look at the Chelsea’s squad and their isn't really anywhere I could put him. In my opinion his best positions are left wing and up top, but, he doesn't have the strength to play upfront and the Blues have Demba Ba.

Also you've got Juan Mata, Oscar and Eden Hazard in competition for the same places in the first team.

I think it would be better for his career to play for someone like Barcelona. He would fit into the team and the style of play a lot easier than he would at Chelsea. La Liga would also be a better match for the Brazilian and it would not be surprising if he opted for the Catalans.

However, if Chelsea were to pursue their interest in the star then it would be very interesting to see how the Blues fit him into their side – Neymar would certainly not settle for a place on the bench at Stamford Bridge.

http://poojaadebayor..com/2013/04/why-chelsea-dont-need-neymar.html?spref=tw

Re: Why Chelsea Don't Need Neymar by RedLight1: 7:50am On Apr 04, 2013
he can share position with oscar who is not so consistent... I dnt tink he will get automatic first team slot at barca either

(1) (Reply)

European Champions League 2012/2013 Semi-final Draw: Its Germany Vs Spain / Alexandre Lacazette The Nigerian Version / Gunners Only,fabregas The New Arsenal Captain,is It A Good Idea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.