Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,601 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

Someone Should Please Help Me With My Hard Palms.. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Someone Should Please Help Me With My Hard Palms.. (4453 Views)

Help My Palms Have Been Tearing For Years / How Do I Cure My Hard Soles? / Cure For Sweaty Palms And Feet,please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Should Please Help Me With My Hard Palms.. by kennyman20(m): 9:20am On Apr 04, 2013
I need someone to prescribe a good palms softening cream for me.. One that i can easily get in any nigeria pharmacy or probably cosmestics shop.. Pls, i need it urgently as i want the insinuations people makes on my hard palms to stop... Your contribution is highy appreciated...
Re: Someone Should Please Help Me With My Hard Palms.. by mkoabiola: 9:53am On Apr 04, 2013
kennyman20: I need someone to prescribe a good palms softening cream for me.. One that i can easily get in any nigeria pharmacy or probably cosmestics shop.. Pls, i need it urgently as i want the insinuations people makes on my hard palms to stop... Your contribution is highy appreciated...
Rub groundnut oil.
Re: Someone Should Please Help Me With My Hard Palms.. by ifysworld(f): 11:10am On Apr 04, 2013
Steam ur hand then use a good exfoliating scrub. Wash it off with warm water, slather on a good mosturiser, oil, shea butter or good old vaseline. Put on a cotton gloves and leave overnight. Voila, to a baby soft palms. U can try same to ur feet. Hope it helps.
Re: Someone Should Please Help Me With My Hard Palms.. by kennyman20(m): 11:31am On Apr 04, 2013
Thank you all for your concerns and contributions.. @ify's world.. I dont want to go through that long processing.. @mr bans.. I dont think there's need for me to call you if you cant just post the name of the product here for me to get it.. What if you live afar.. How do u expect me to get it from u.. Dont u think abt that.. Moreover, we're here to help eachother.. So, help a broda by posting the product informations not asking a broda to give u a call before you can render him a help.. pls.. Someone should just help me by posting a name of any palms softening cream i can get to soften my hard palms...
Re: Someone Should Please Help Me With My Hard Palms.. by deols(f): 12:13pm On Apr 04, 2013
ify's world:
Steam ur hand then use a good exfoliating scrub. Wash it off with warm water, slather on a good mosturiser, oil, shea butter or good old vaseline. Put on a cotton gloves and leave overnight. Voila, to a baby soft palms. U can try same to ur feet. Hope it helps.

I have to try this. I buy hand creams and foot scrubs but if this works, I'd be saving money.

Thanks for sharing smiley
Re: Someone Should Please Help Me With My Hard Palms.. by kennyman20(m): 1:49pm On Apr 04, 2013
@deols.. Are u saying u're also having hard palms.. But u're a female?? How come if i may ask?? U mean u,ve also purchased numbers of creams to get ur palms and foot soft.. Right??
Re: Someone Should Please Help Me With My Hard Palms.. by deols(f): 3:16pm On Apr 04, 2013
No. I dont have hard palms. The hand creams help me get rid of cuticles on my finger nails..and of course, the palms get well moisturised and are softer than usual.

My feet on d other hand do require long processes anyway.
Re: Someone Should Please Help Me With My Hard Palms.. by ireti123: 12:35am On Aug 05, 2015
Hello Kennyman20, any lasting solution to the issue raised in this post. Kindly share if any. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

The Best Way To Treat Hemorrhoids For Quick Relief / COVID-19 Update For September 22 2021 In Nigeria / 12 Steps On How To Conduct Your Urine Pregnancy Test At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.