Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,881 members, 7,838,156 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Iyanya Reminiscences On Parents, Brother’s Death - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyanya Reminiscences On Parents, Brother’s Death (2354 Views)

‘how My Brother’s Death Led Me To Music’ – D’banj Reveals / Basketmouth Blast Nigeria Bloggers Over Brother Death / Comedian BasketMouth Slams Nigerian Bloggers Over Late Brother’s Death (TWEET) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iyanya Reminiscences On Parents, Brother’s Death by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 04, 2013
It’s a good thing to be happy and be wealthy but another thing totally to see those who you love to share in your happiness. For the handsome and well-built singer and dancer, Iyanya, life would have been so beautiful if his parents and brother were to be alive to share in his joy today.

Iyanya who has become an enigma in Nigeria’s entertainment scene today said he lost his parents mysteriously. Though, he reluctantly revealed to this office that it was a spiritual attack that claimed the lives of the people he loved most in his life.

I am thankful, because I know they are somewhere better and they left a whole lots of things for me. My late mum made me realize that there is nothing really in this world than just being a good person. I have been trying to live with that, even though I can’t please everybody.

My Dad also taught me to be responsible for every action I take as an adult. I am just living with what they left for me. I mean, their prayers and words still linger.

``My parents are late now. May their souls rest in peace, I grew up with them and I got 100 percent love from them. They died in 2008, before my Project Fame exploit. It’s a long story to go into how they died; I don’t want to talk about it. My mum died at the age of 42 and my dad died at 50.

I know their death came too early and it happened in ways I don’t like to talk about. It’s not a thing that makes me happy. But it’s a lesson for me now. I am trying to live a good life.

My parents are not the only people I have lost; I have also lost my elder brother, who died recently as well. He had an accident as a kid and since then we had been battling with it, but he died recently. He died the same period my parents did. It’s so painful but I have to move on,’’ he said.

OIL PRINCEE..COM

cry cry cry

Re: Iyanya Reminiscences On Parents, Brother’s Death by Fussbot: 12:12pm On Apr 04, 2013
Guy..u need prayers mae u sef no die young..
Re: Iyanya Reminiscences On Parents, Brother’s Death by PweetiQueensy(f): 12:41pm On Apr 04, 2013
Take heart.... Ouch!, so painfull cry cry
Re: Iyanya Reminiscences On Parents, Brother’s Death by Kolade9(m): 3:03pm On Apr 04, 2013
Eeya,iyanya kpele cry cry
Em...egbon Seun,this crying smiley no resemble person wey dey cry o...abi naso u sef dey cry? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Contrary To Popular Belief, Limpopo Crooner, Kcee Is Married [see Photos] / Ex Minister Femi Fani-kayode's Sexual Escapades With Mistress Vivian Revealed / [PHOTO] See Incredibly Powerful Image From Nelson Mandelas Last Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.