Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Who Is Using A Costume Firmware On His Nokia, Sony Eric E.t.c? Come In Here! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Who Is Using A Costume Firmware On His Nokia, Sony Eric E.t.c? Come In Here! (774 Views)

MTN Hires Eric Holder To Challenge $3.9b Fine / Samsung,Blackberry,Iphone,Htc,Nokia, Sony Xperia & Motorola @ PhoneStation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Using A Costume Firmware On His Nokia, Sony Eric E.t.c? Come In Here! by Henry234(m): 12:24pm On Apr 03, 2008
Hello friend!!!! I have heard a lot of people saying that you can actually run a costume firmware on your nokia smart phones and also on some other brands such as sony eric.
But i have not seen anybody using it.
They also said that it has many features and thing in it that makes it sweet to use but since then i have seen anybody using it.
If you knoiw how to get it why not explain so we all can enjoy it.
hope to recieve a positive response from yaa guys.
byee.
Re: Who Is Using A Costume Firmware On His Nokia, Sony Eric E.t.c? Come In Here! by honsule(m): 12:52pm On Apr 03, 2008
@poster.you heard.this is a HEARSAY evidence.the general principle is that,a hearsay evidence is not admissible in the court of law.
Re: Who Is Using A Costume Firmware On His Nokia, Sony Eric E.t.c? Come In Here! by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 06, 2008
This is nairaland. Not a tribunal undecided
Re: Who Is Using A Costume Firmware On His Nokia, Sony Eric E.t.c? Come In Here! by 4peace(m): 9:19am On Apr 06, 2008
@henry
can you pls explain what you mean by costume firmware¿
or do you want to say customize firmware.
Re: Who Is Using A Costume Firmware On His Nokia, Sony Eric E.t.c? Come In Here! by hayprof(m): 4:57am On Apr 07, 2008
4peace:

@henry
can you please explain what you mean by costume firmware¿
or do you want to say customize firmware.

Will u get a Dico, angry

@topic: Can do that on a Motorola. . Did that to my V3.
Re: Who Is Using A Costume Firmware On His Nokia, Sony Eric E.t.c? Come In Here! by dami9ja(m): 5:29am On Apr 07, 2008
What is a "costume" firmware?
Re: Who Is Using A Costume Firmware On His Nokia, Sony Eric E.t.c? Come In Here! by jobani(m): 7:12am On Apr 07, 2008
sonyericsson announced dat by august,p1,w950i will hv an upgraded firmware available for evry1
Re: Who Is Using A Costume Firmware On His Nokia, Sony Eric E.t.c? Come In Here! by hayprof(m): 8:55am On Apr 07, 2008
jobani:

sonyericsson announced that by august,p1,w950i will hv an upgraded firmware available for evry1

Do u Av a P1i grin

dami9ja:

What is a "costume" firmware?

He meant custom*
Re: Who Is Using A Costume Firmware On His Nokia, Sony Eric E.t.c? Come In Here! by jobani(m): 12:57am On Apr 08, 2008
I have w950i sonyericsson tongue grin
Re: Who Is Using A Costume Firmware On His Nokia, Sony Eric E.t.c? Come In Here! by Donseaun(m): 1:01am On Apr 08, 2008
And wats my biz? Lol,
Re: Who Is Using A Costume Firmware On His Nokia, Sony Eric E.t.c? Come In Here! by sisqology(m): 9:15am On Apr 08, 2008
Why  dis one dey tell us him fone model nw?
Re: Who Is Using A Costume Firmware On His Nokia, Sony Eric E.t.c? Come In Here! by Henry234(m): 1:27pm On Apr 12, 2008
Heloo friend, i left this topic for long time but am back now and i saw what you guys where saying , really it was reall amusing to me.
But what we should do is to start making research on how to hack phones and customize them in our own way because when you buy a phone the phone belongs to you not to the people that sold it to you so they dont have any right to tell you how to use it.
Recently my friend haked my psp for me and am playing any game i want on it with a UMD so you can imagin.
This is how the white men do and they call them selves heroes, we all can actually do thesame thing.
So please lets make something out of nothing.
Me am entering into hacks for phone and i got one for morola from wikihow.com and its really nice though i have not tried it on any phone.
please hope to hear from you guys.
byee.

(1) (Reply)

Re: Drop Your Reasearch Here / Multilinks Internet Mobile Phone For Sale / Send Free Sms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.