Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,589 members, 7,837,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Beware Of White Garment Churches..the Worship The Marine Spirits! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Beware Of White Garment Churches..the Worship The Marine Spirits! (37457 Views)

How Jesus Reacted To The Worship Of Mary / Conquering Marine Spirits. / Marine Spirits...what Are They?how To Identify Them And Defeat Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of White Garment Churches..the Worship The Marine Spirits! by Exodus23v25(m): 11:26am On May 06, 2016
zenith4biz:

Gaskiya akwai matsala.
She got admission but decided not to go to school.
Later we discovered she got pregnant for her pastor son.

The case is saddening, when you look back and found out that the person that suppose to follow you in climbing academic ladder is nowhere to be found, you have nothing to do than to shed tears and pray to God.

I know God would deliver her from the bondage.

Amen.... such situation like this in the house of God (either Christian or Muslim) discourage others from even attempting to visit there..
That's why some because of their horrible experience in the hand of all these evil ministers of God runs into devil shrine/dormitory...

May God have mercy on us and deliver us from their hands before things fall apart, in Jesus name...
Re: Beware Of White Garment Churches..the Worship The Marine Spirits! by Olaoluwa66(m): 11:06pm On May 15, 2016
All I can say on this matter is This - I believe in God Almighty, maker of heaven and Earth, I believe in his son Jesus Christ, I believe in the Holyspirit, I believe in the CELESTIAL CHURCH OF CHRIST. #Proudly Celestial. #21st Century Celestian. I know whom I have believed. 2 Tim 1:12. I am a CELESTIAN.
Re: Beware Of White Garment Churches..the Worship The Marine Spirits! by Emmoa(m): 8:33pm On Jul 19, 2017
paulicoco:
I want to give thanks and praise to the almighty King of Kings and Lord of Lords, Jesus Christ. (Rom 8:35-39). I want to thank him for delivering me from evil spirits, spiritual husbands and the marine kingdom. Without my knowledge, I was initiated into worshipping the marine kingdom, when I started my worship in celestial church of christ. I have noticed that since then things where going from good to bad, and that everyone in my family was been seen to be my enemy ( according to prophetic revelations in the church). It came to the point that I stopped talking to everyone and stayed away from my family and friends, in the hope of delivering myself from any evil eye. I developed a spirit in the church, which allowed my to be in 'spirit' and prophesy..but I was told to hold a feast at the church,by a prophetess in spirit, to satisfy the spirits that are following me-by (Obanje- apparently it was a good obanje spirit) and this is when I unknowingly got initiated to worship marine kingdoms. The sheperd also revealed to me that an evil spirit was blocking my ways.. And asked 3 elders to take me to the sea..where I had to take my bath and leave items(bowl, swords etc..and a white yard cloth) at the sea coast. It is now, that I realise that by doing this, I entered a covenant with a marine spirit husband, which made it very difficult for me to stay in a serious relationship talk less of get married. I also started having dreams, in which I had full intercourse with men and women and would be ashamed to tell anyone about it.... To cut the long story short... A couple of weeks ago I embarked on a journey to nigeria, to visit my family after almost 19 years and to bury my father and as I was passing by, a pentecostal church I decided to attend one of their services ( believing in my mind that God is one!), the service was quite good, but all of a sudden the pastor asked me to come to the pulpit so that he could pray for me. He held my hands and we started praying.... After 10 minutes, I started feeling hot and faint...and a male voice started coming out of me telling the pastor to stop praying, because this body belonged to me( I was later on told that my spirit husband was the one talking to the pastor). The spirit husband was very violent during the whole deliverance service and threatened the pastor that he was going to kill him and his family. The spirit husband also bribed the pastor and told him that he will give him money or even my body (to make love) if the pastor stopped with the deliverance, but the pastor rebuked him and used anointing oil and ' the blood of Jesus' to cast him out of me. In spirit I was also pregnant with children and that deliverance service forced me to have a spiritual miscarriage.... The whole deliverance took 3-4 days.. Since many unclean spirits where deposited in me. The pastor did not know me from Adam, but God told him that I was a member of the marine kingdom and that I was initiated by the so called ' celestial church of Christ'. I deeply apologise for my bad english.All I want to tell u people is that, there is darkness in white garment churches and that if u are a member and do not know about the evil in that church, that u should leave the church before it is too late. I thank God for delivering me!
Pls connect me to the pastor that God used to deliver you. I hv been suffering spirit wife for 3 years now and my life and health is in a mess.
Re: Beware Of White Garment Churches..the Worship The Marine Spirits! by Medal11: 6:22am On Aug 13, 2017
What's the way out of this?

1 Like

Re: Beware Of White Garment Churches..the Worship The Marine Spirits! by fadehanmi04: 9:50pm On Dec 14, 2017
Ejaisky:

And U tink we al av time to argue on ur baseless allegations. moreover did u tink everybody has d time to convince a strawberry is sweeter dan banana?
Re: Beware Of White Garment Churches..the Worship The Marine Spirits! by Ishilove: 9:55pm On Dec 14, 2017
Wow
Re: Beware Of White Garment Churches..the Worship The Marine Spirits! by Ishilove: 10:02pm On Dec 14, 2017
Medal11:
I've been having same Experiences after attending Olumba Olumba Obu church in portharcout.The pastor saw some vision which was exactly what was going on then in my life and told me to get baptised in the river and after start 7 days fasting in different branches of the church.On the third day of the fasting while sleeping at the church in the night i saw one of the ladies I met at the church came to me in the dream naked and trying to seduce me before i knew it I just got wet and woke up.
This was the beginning of all my troubles since that time its been 11 years now every night i sleep different form of women small big known and unknown women comes to make love with me in the dream.Initially i did not know what it meant after I came to realize it I started attending different deliverances but this thing as not stopped.One thing common with white garment churches is denial of having anything to do with this.They use white clothe to deceive people to believe they are pure but they are occultic people every night or any moment i sleep its like I enter different world entirely and i will start seen myself in different strange places.Then i went online I started seen peoples comment that got exactly the same experience like myself.My advice for people is this no matter what your problem is don't be deceived by their visions after they asked you to remove your shoes,these people are using Marine spirit and its why nearly all their churches are built close to water.
If anyone knows what I can do to free myself from this evil people please I will greatly appreciate my life as been turn upside down and most of the dreams i always see myself going backward in life since i went to that church.I did not go there as a member only to see the pastor and after I got baptised in their river and the 7 days fasting I never attended their church again but my life as been going backward ever since.Here is my e-mail incase someone got a solution:Kevinandrew300@yahoo.com
PM me

1 Like

Re: Beware Of White Garment Churches..the Worship The Marine Spirits! by Ejaisky: 7:12am On Dec 15, 2017
fadehanmi04:
And U tink we al av time to argue on ur baseless allegations. moreover did u tink everybody has d time to convince a strawberry is sweeter dan banana?
What is this for?
Re: Beware Of White Garment Churches..the Worship The Marine Spirits! by jom28gy(m): 9:23am On Dec 17, 2017
Point of correction,by mentioning white garment church,you're trying to groups all churches that wore white as being evil,but you lied.you don't has to categorized all white garment church as one,besides,white garment is a cloth of the saints,so if your talking,you know the one you're talking about.
Re: Beware Of White Garment Churches..the Worship The Marine Spirits! by Akpanikpa: 2:32pm On Feb 20, 2019
zenith4biz:
Some people would not believe this. Whether you believe or not NEVER attend any white garment church that has anything to do with river.

Please I beg you in the name of God never attend WHITE GARMENT churches that has anything to do with river.

I know what my family has passed through just because my sister joined them.

My sister started misbehaving to the point that she packed out of the house, and they gave her a prophecy that before she would be normal she must make "SACRIFICE" in a river she did that and the case worsen.

We are still praying that God should restore her from the demonic spirit she has been initiated into.

Anything river , whether they said throw a coin or sand inside the water is straight initiation and amounts to appending signature on a contract. My beautiful gf from ugheli Delta state told me how she saw water spirit and ran away and ever since she was asked to just bring old coin and throw into the water and unlock powers of wealth and healing, so she can open secluded healing home and attend to people. she refused and is a chorister in redeemed. but I notice she mumbles all night and moves her hands always while asleep
Re: Beware Of White Garment Churches..the Worship The Marine Spirits! by IkalaiyeLOTO: 6:10pm On Feb 20, 2019
We all are water beings, human body is 65% water, water is the lubricant to move from one dimension to another, we first step on water before we step on land

While in our various mothers womb, we swam and breathed like a fish, drinking and unirating therein!

The Bible was silent on how water came about but we can from hindsight assume water played a major role in the formation of human beings undecided

1 Like

Re: Beware Of White Garment Churches..the Worship The Marine Spirits! by sKeetz(m): 2:50am On Feb 21, 2019
The brainwashing is strong with this one. grin
Re: Beware Of White Garment Churches..the Worship The Marine Spirits! by davidmusic(m): 9:50pm On Mar 29, 2021
Truth. They give peoples marriage to the big white serpent that they serve. And assign a spiritual husband to the person. People also If you have bath or eaten or drink.anything with them you need to cry to God to deliver you.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of White Garment Churches..the Worship The Marine Spirits! by HelpYourself(m): 4:26am On Jun 12, 2021
Medal11:
What's the way out of this?

After yesterday's episode I just sent you an email

Kindly respond Asap
Re: Beware Of White Garment Churches..the Worship The Marine Spirits! by FxMasterz: 2:45am On Jun 24, 2023
May God help us.
Re: Beware Of White Garment Churches..the Worship The Marine Spirits! by Didijiji: 5:08am On Jun 24, 2023
FxMasterz:
May God help us.
Hahahhahaha

Are you frustrated to this level of going to pick up old thread of white garment churches?

Brother, spare yourself the wahala na.

If you are ready, I’d get you one or two white garment members so that you can conduct deliverance the way you guys do it. If you truly care about them and to set them free?
Re: Beware Of White Garment Churches..the Worship The Marine Spirits! by FxMasterz: 10:57am On Jun 24, 2023
Didijiji:
Hahahhahaha

Are you frustrated to this level of going to pick up old thread of white garment churches?

Brother, spare yourself the wahala na.

If you are ready, I’d get you one or two white garment members so that you can conduct deliverance the way you guys do it. If you truly care about them and to set them free?

Are you afraid that people would start knowing the truth? Thankfully, I found those threads while researching white garment churches. Let the truth be ezposed.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of White Garment Churches..the Worship The Marine Spirits! by Didijiji: 11:33am On Jun 24, 2023
FxMasterz:

Are you afraid that people would start knowing the truth? Thankfully, I found those threads while researching white garment churches. Let the truth be ezposed.
The internet is there for all to see. Many of you insulting white garment churches are doing so based on hear say. Why not have the experience
Re: Beware Of White Garment Churches..the Worship The Marine Spirits! by FxMasterz: 11:53am On Jun 24, 2023
Didijiji:
The internet is there for all to see. Many of you insulting white garment churches are doing so based on hear say. Why not have the experience

But here people are sharing their real life experiences. These are not different from what we have heard and seen outside of this forum.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of White Garment Churches..the Worship The Marine Spirits! by Didijiji: 12:07pm On Jun 24, 2023
FxMasterz:

But here people are sharing their real life experiences. These are not different from what we have heard and seen outside of this forum.
we have real life experiences for over 3 decades and have not seen name put in schannap as posited by Pastor. So where did he see that from?
Re: Beware Of White Garment Churches..the Worship The Marine Spirits! by FxMasterz: 12:10pm On Jun 24, 2023
Didijiji:
we have real life experiences for over 3 decades and have not seen name put in schannap as posited by Pastor. So where did he see that from?

We don't expect you to tell us the truth. We expect you to actually deny. She's not the only one who has come out to share her experience.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of White Garment Churches..the Worship The Marine Spirits! by Didijiji: 12:57pm On Jun 24, 2023
FxMasterz:

okay let me also get real life experiences of those raped by Pentecostal pastors, of Pentecostal pastors going to native Drs to acquire and maintain prophetic powers. Permit to also share the story of the Christ Embassy pastor that defrauded a customer in the bank and the one that swindled people via Ponzi schemes. And also the RCCG father, mother and child that steal from the offering box on sunday till they were caught. Maybe that will help you
Re: Beware Of White Garment Churches..the Worship The Marine Spirits! by Didijiji: 12:58pm On Jun 24, 2023
FxMasterz:

We don't expect you to tell us the truth. We expect you to actually deny. She's not the only one who has come out to share her experience.
I don’t owe you anything. If I did it, Shebi na me commit the sin? Will you wipe out the sin for me? If I have done it I will tell you yes I did. Here I am telling you that I have never done the schnapp prayer or any of such to harm
Re: Beware Of White Garment Churches..the Worship The Marine Spirits! by FxMasterz: 1:34pm On Jun 24, 2023
Didijiji:
I don’t owe you anything. If I did it, Shebi na me commit the sin? Will you wipe out the sin for me? If I have done it I will tell you yes I did. Here I am telling you that I have never done the schnapp prayer or any of such to harm

It's not a matter of doing it to harm or to do good. It's the source that matters. Why do Schnapp prayers in the first place? You know even the juju priest would tell you he never did it to harm.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of White Garment Churches..the Worship The Marine Spirits! by FxMasterz: 1:36pm On Jun 24, 2023
Didijiji:
okay let me also get real life experiences of those raped by Pentecostal pastors, of Pentecostal pastors going to native Drs to acquire and maintain prophetic powers. Permit to also share the story of the Christ Embassy pastor that defrauded a customer in the bank and the one that swindled people via Ponzi schemes. And also the RCCG father, mother and child that steal from the offering box on sunday till they were caught. Maybe that will help you

We're talking about your general spiritual practices bro. We're not even talking about individual misbehaviors.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of White Garment Churches..the Worship The Marine Spirits! by Anas09: 2:03pm On Jun 24, 2023
SleekAboki:

I dated one goddess back in the uni.She's full bred cele and loved me like crazy so trusted me with all the spiritual baths she does and other stuffs.She was a sexy goddess and the toast of all men but for some strange reasons she picked me.I didn't even open my mouth to talk to her or toast her!

She taught me a lot spiritually.Nothing was hidden between us cos we read each others thoughts and experiment and play in the dream state.The babe has powers no be small!All we have to do was agree on a thing and it magically happens. I met her a virgin and stayed faithful not out of fear of repercussion but for principles.

Anything I touched then turned to gold and I was able to start two companies so wasn't giving her the time and attentions like before............I've seen things in this life and humbled! I hail all the cele and c&s babes in the house.una too much.
Dem still dey deny say nothing evil dey dia.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of White Garment Churches..the Worship The Marine Spirits! by Anas09: 2:12pm On Jun 24, 2023
jom28gy:
Point of correction,by mentioning white garment church,you're trying to groups all churches that wore white as being evil,but you lied.you don't has to categorized all white garment church as one,besides,white garment is a cloth of the saints,so if your talking,you know the one you're talking about.
All of them sacrifice to the Marine, so yes there are one in spirit

1 Like

Re: Beware Of White Garment Churches..the Worship The Marine Spirits! by Didijiji: 2:29pm On Jun 24, 2023
FxMasterz:

It's not a matter of doing it to harm or to do good. It's the source that matters. Why do Schnapp prayers in the first place? You know even the juju priest would tell you he never did it to harm.
na who
Do oooo. Or your pastor
Re: Beware Of White Garment Churches..the Worship The Marine Spirits! by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:56pm On Jun 24, 2023
Hope the OP is fine. God protect her o. Big pity that she allowed them cast their evil spirits into her. Breaking away from them must have been a big fight. As for me I can never associate with anyone who attends white garment church, or any prophet who carries dada hair.
Re: Beware Of White Garment Churches..the Worship The Marine Spirits! by excel222(m): 6:26am On Jun 25, 2023
FxMasterz:

We're talking about your general spiritual practices bro. We're not even talking about individual misbehaviors.
What spiritual practice are u talking about? Do you know that God is a spirit? The prayer you prayed to God each day is a spiritual practice, the Bible you study u need spiritual understanding of it..
The way some of these white garment churches uses spiritual items same way other churches use spiritual items also.. Like bottle of water, sweets, anointing oil, handkerchief, neck chain wit their pastor picture etc..

Let's be truthful to ourselves..
Re: Beware Of White Garment Churches..the Worship The Marine Spirits! by excel222(m): 6:42am On Jun 25, 2023
Anas09:

Dem still dey deny say nothing evil dey dia.
Do you know the amount of evils in your own church? Name the church you attend.. They're lot of evils in the world today even more than the good things or ones.. You can't say there is no evil or bad ones in your church..
God is the judge and not us, so leave judgment for God.. He knows those that truly worship Him..

1 Like

Re: Beware Of White Garment Churches..the Worship The Marine Spirits! by Didijiji: 7:11am On Jun 25, 2023
FxMasterz:

lol…. In their usual manner…
Being cunning and smart by half!

No be individual misbehavior dey constitute general practice, abi form basis for public judgement?

So tell me why all white garment churches don’t build churches in the river or even have river temples or sleep in the river

I have never worshiped in a river except the baptism every Christian does is now marine worship

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Leke Adeboye Denies Osun Election Comment: 'Na Lie, I Checked If I Was Hacked' / Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill / Apostle Suleman To Launch Mobile Network In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.