Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,965 members, 7,952,893 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:57 AM

She Got Me Looking At... - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / She Got Me Looking At... (1299 Views)

How Airtel Almost Got Me Killed / The Sex That Almost Got Me Killed.......prolific Write Up / *short Story:he Almost Got Me* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Got Me Looking At... by channel190(m): 3:51pm On Apr 04, 2013
"I caught your eyes fixed on me" she voiced out with a smile and shaked all over her body, while she walked into her room with Alex her lover of two years now.
I was so shocked to my forehead, I thought for a while, looking at her as her boyfriend throws his arms around her waist.
I tried to imagine what really prompted that out of her mouth, did I really look at her?
If I did, was she mocking me like 'you can look, but you will never lick my counties?'
But that voice was somehow.
Well I decided to reply her so I might get a hold on something meaningful. "Ble...ble" just as that word was so difficult to be voiced out, was my eye too blurred to fix anything out.
Nobody stood at any door, I had spoken to a perfectly locked door.
I went straight to my bed side, sleep-thinking.
I could recall I heard someone moaned and what surprised me most after I'd finished masturbation to the tone of that female moaning was a harsh word which came from Alex "That voice was too romantic, when last have you used that on me" I listened further but heard no reply to him, then I stood up from my bed. I walked out of the room and saw both lovers walked towards our exit gate.
She noticed my presence, looked back at me and gave me a scary look, rolled her eye balls scarily. Then she said to me. "I'm coming back for you" you need to be in my shoes at that moment, what have I done? What is she up to? I noticed she no longer wore that she had on before they went into the room, she was now tied clothes round her body. That alone meant she wasn't going far from the gate. 'let me wait and see' I had taught

1 Like

Re: She Got Me Looking At... by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 04, 2013
Nairaland has a literature section.....ain't nobody got time for this undecided

NEXT!!

1 Like

Re: She Got Me Looking At... by channel190(m): 4:25pm On Apr 04, 2013
Shollypopz: Nairaland has a literature section.....ain't nobody got time for this undecided

NEXT!!
ooo what a mistake.
please accept my apologies.

MODs. Move, move immediately to the appropriate section.
Mhew my hand too know romance section.
Re: She Got Me Looking At... by IZUKWU(m): 7:57pm On Apr 04, 2013
190, which time,you come get channel.
Re: She Got Me Looking At... by channel190(m): 8:00am On Apr 05, 2013
Had she stood at my 'slept-off' mind for long, wasn't what bordered me, but how and when she did posed my hands in hers.
My surprise tensed at every action she took.
From voicing out an 'uncalled for' rather romantic words to me in the presence of her boyfriend, to giving me a very scary look, and then another set of words which I couldn't lay any facts or whatsoever at.

I'd been pondering on those sentences earlier when I realized my hands been grabbed into no other persons hands but hers.
'surprising' I had taught.
She woke me up caressing my finger tips and had felt it hairiness. I was at the mid point of responding to those firm cold but romantic hands which was perfected with one sided type of smile that pushed the flesh of the chick inward invitingly, but she took it back biting her lips hard and pushed me back to my thinking chair as I was almost responding to the touchy hands.

1 Like

Re: She Got Me Looking At... by channel190(m): 8:44am On Apr 05, 2013
IZUKWU: 190, which time,you come get channel.
;P
Re: She Got Me Looking At... by channel190(m): 8:49am On Apr 05, 2013
tongue tongue tongue
;P
Re: She Got Me Looking At... by channel190(m): 9:06am On Apr 05, 2013
Re: She Got Me Looking At... by channel190(m): 3:18pm On Apr 05, 2013
'Not again', was the chorus on my mind as I fall back in slow motion to my chair. I couldn't figure out neither the reason for all this nor the next action I would have taken. "hahahaha" came a very loud from Blessing's room. I sat up properly from my distressed self to a wary mind.
why on earth had she laughed?
I thought for a while and got really provoked at all her actions "no way" I said to myself as I jerked to the her door.
Re: She Got Me Looking At... by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 05, 2013
Channel please do work on your English okay? wink
Re: She Got Me Looking At... by channel190(m): 4:31pm On Apr 05, 2013
Vanneni: Channel please do work on your English okay? wink
welcome to my world.
Would you please as polite as ever help me with some alternate corrections.
Like pick out as much err as you can, so I do justice to them.
That is the essence.
Thank you as you do that.
Re: She Got Me Looking At... by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 05, 2013
channel 190: welcome to my world.
Would you please as polite as ever help me with some alternate corrections.
Like pick out as much err as you can, so I do justice to them.
That is the essence.
Thank you as you do that.
Lol, I will. smiley
Re: She Got Me Looking At... by adexsimply(m): 9:02pm On Apr 05, 2013
i really do love this..pls continue
Re: She Got Me Looking At... by channel190(m): 8:44am On Apr 06, 2013
neither did I think nor knock on her door. I was mad. Ready to get to the root of all these, I forced her door open with just a kick of the leg. "where is she" I shouted. The room was empty. nobody in the room, everywhere was calm. But I'm sure I saw her walk into this room, also I heard her loud and provocative laughter.
"serious, this girl is a witch" I said. I looked round the room, just a bed on a rug, then at an angle was her bags. I rubbed my face to be sure I wasn't dreaming. I got weakened and dead of all anger. It was when I humbled my humiliated self out of the room that I heard "jaaaaar booser". That was Blessings voice as she jumped from behind her door to place her palms round my face. The gentleman in me puffed out of me, I wanted to turn immediately but she said "don't turn, if you need me".
Re: She Got Me Looking At... by channel190(m): 9:10am On Apr 06, 2013
I waited and thought in silence. Theses where the only word in my brain "I caught you looking..."I will get back to you... And now "...if you need me!.
I even tried to think of her next action but it was void. My mind kept skipping. Soon, I heard the sound of her plastic bra fall to the ground, and then felt her fingers on my belt. I turned immediately to see her naked, like magnet I crabbed her bo+bby. she smiled and said "easy tiger" I held her firm and close to myself, caressing every part of body. But she pushed me off herself and moved to her bed. I watched her as she knelt on her bed, giving me that d@ggy style I had ever craved for.
I pulled out my belt with easy and hasty fall down my trousers. I walked to her, rubbed down her clit to feel it and I pulled down my Tommy boxer.
Then I heard the knock that woke me back to life.
I touched my trouser, it was wet. "in anger I stood up to know who was disturbing me. "who be that" I shouted in anger. I opened my door to see Blessing standing at my door.
"Goodmorning Emma.."
"Blessing, how was your night"
"hm. My Night...?" she asked back at me.
"yes. Your night"
"that is..."
" That is the reason why am here, can you please come over to my room after brushing? We need to talk" she continued.
"okay". She looked worried as she left my presence to her room. But I was less concerned. I was more interested in my dream and what am going to discuss with her.
Re: She Got Me Looking At... by channel190(m): 9:36am On Apr 06, 2013
adexsimply: i really do love this..pls continue
[color=green] you are welcome.
I will always do.[color=green] like play like play me don dey tell Tory o.

(1) (Reply)

Frozen Love.... / The New Neighbour Part 2 / My Facebook Crush - Short Story By Olivia Ngene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.