Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,208 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Have You At One Time Lied In You Cv - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Have You At One Time Lied In You Cv (574 Views)

I Lied About My Age To Get A Government Job. Will I Go To Hell Fire? / When You Lied On Your Resume About Being Proficient In Excel (pics) / Yay!! Push Cv Just Congratulated Me!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You At One Time Lied In You Cv by Princelyod(m): 6:04pm On Apr 04, 2013
I wouldn't know the nairaland section where this should fall into,however,I believe that should be part of what a moderstor should do tongue tongue.anyway sha,its an observation I made while I was trying to make a cv along side my guys.in the process I had a colleaque who happens to be a big time stammerer with whom I was in this assignment of making our cv.in the process,something caught my attention in his personal skill option...omoh mehn...na templete things so no mind if you no dey do ur own like that.well,in that section ma guy wrote 'excellent communication and interpersonal skill'this is not a way of trying to make fun out of his condition but its just that most often than not,a lot of people do lie tenaciously grin in their cv about what they re not just to make it attractive...now I wondered,what could be the dangers as regards to this,because I fit do my own like that o if I don't get an advice worthwhile grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Working 9 To 5 Is Better For Business / I Need An Advice / Need Help On Strategic Management Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.