Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,957 members, 7,810,649 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

MTN BIS Now Limited - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN BIS Now Limited (3508 Views)

Airtel BIS Now #1,000/month + Solution To Make Your #1,500 BBC Work On Pc/phones / Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! / MTN BBC Monthly BIS Now ₦1000! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN BIS Now Limited by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 04, 2013
Breaking News: MTN BIS is now limited.
Re: MTN BIS Now Limited by nairation: 6:09pm On Apr 04, 2013
Are u F'in serious..

as in the 3k own?

1 Like

Re: MTN BIS Now Limited by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 04, 2013
Yep all join....both T̶̲̥̅̊ђѐ 500,1500 aή∂ 3000 į̸̸̨§ now in mb..The one of 500 į̸̸̨§ now 50 mb ,while T̶̲̥̅̊ђѐ one of 1500 į̸̸̨§ 200mb. Dunno abt 3k own. I just called customer care now now.
Re: MTN BIS Now Limited by nairation: 6:18pm On Apr 04, 2013
50MB...wat is sumone suppose to do with 50mb on a bb..

was never a fan of BB sha..

Dose using it are gonna get heart broken..

MTN unlimeted for android...dats the best
Re: MTN BIS Now Limited by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 04, 2013
Ђδω much to get an unlimited service on android?
Re: MTN BIS Now Limited by nairation: 6:26pm On Apr 04, 2013
Deejacy2: Ђδω much to get an unlimited service on android?

Actually its a tweak not something mtn will offer to you...

You pay to know how to use it...just like i did..

and it's totally worth it...

1 Like

Re: MTN BIS Now Limited by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 04, 2013
[quote author=nairation]

Am interested....Ђδω much į̸̸̨§ it
Re: MTN BIS Now Limited by bizzlemie(m): 7:53pm On Apr 04, 2013
Deejacy2: Yep all join....both T̶̲̥̅̊ђѐ 500,1500 aή∂ 3000 į̸̸̨§ now in mb..The one of 500 į̸̸̨§ now 50 mb ,while T̶̲̥̅̊ђѐ one of 1500 į̸̸̨§ 200mb. Dunno abt 3k own. I just called customer care now now.

My sister, people r browsing and downloading UNLIMITEDLY with the same MTN BIS & yhu're here complaining. Customer care reps will not tell yhu d reality; they'll only tell yhu wha they advertise.

Do ur research and join d UNLIMITED BANDWAGON while it's still moving. Dont dull!! cool cool
Re: MTN BIS Now Limited by physise(m): 8:13pm On Apr 04, 2013
yup na true bt mtn 3g dey very bad
Re: MTN BIS Now Limited by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 04, 2013
Am damn serious....MTN į̸̸̨§ now limited....I was a victim jst dis morning....!!!
Re: MTN BIS Now Limited by Chomzy19(f): 10:41pm On Apr 04, 2013
nairation: But you guys can actually exceed the data cap nw... I tut everybody knew this... It is a simple as jack... Incase anybody needs it... Lemme knw ryt here... No monetary value attached... Just wanna help... But if you want mtn unlimited browsing.... Also lemme knw thru a pm nd jez so u knw... Monetary value is involved... So it up to you guys.....
I wanna knoww how to exceed it
Re: MTN BIS Now Limited by Chomzy19(f): 10:51pm On Apr 04, 2013
wink
nairation:

After they cut ypu out from the bis stuffs.. i.e wen the sim stops browsing...

Send 2h to 131 (mtn 2hrs plan)

And then fire on..... It has worked for so many people... Only few people complain abt it not working... I hope it works for you
thanks a bunch, will pm u for d unlimited wen I need it, hp ur @price is riznable
Re: MTN BIS Now Limited by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 05, 2013
Its true, mtn 1500 is now 3gig! Back to Etisalat 4 me, the only reason I was using mtn was because it was unlimited, but now that it has been limited, I'm going back to etisalat. I mean, a man has to download his movies!!!
Re: MTN BIS Now Limited by n0m0705(m): 10:26am On Apr 05, 2013
bizzlemie:

My sister, people r browsing and downloading UNLIMITEDLY with the same MTN BIS & yhu're here complaining. Customer care reps will not tell yhu d reality; they'll only tell yhu wha they advertise.

Do ur research and join d UNLIMITED BANDWAGON while it's still moving. Dont dull!! cool cool
It is the gospel truth, it happened to me two weeks ago, my brother subscribed on his new BB on the 2nd of march, and me thinking it is unlimited started downloading and watching things online, after about 2 weeks it stopped working, I called the customer care line only to be told that I have exhausted the data, I argued that it is supposed to be unlimited, the rep told me that it is only 250mb.
Re: MTN BIS Now Limited by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 05, 2013
D 1500 is now 1.5gb, dunno abt d 3k bis tho
Re: MTN BIS Now Limited by abrahym(m): 11:30am On Apr 05, 2013
well mine is unlimited on my android phone. Don't know why you have to call their cc
Re: MTN BIS Now Limited by penzino(m): 11:54am On Apr 05, 2013
Dose mtn customer care no sabi anytin, abi, dm dy confused? I cald dis morning for a rep to tel me its 350mb, anoda said 250mb, i wonda wich is true, anybodi with the idea of the amount of data should pls help with d details.
Re: MTN BIS Now Limited by Isryl02(m): 6:06pm On Apr 05, 2013
n0m0705:
It is the gospel truth, it happened to me two weeks ago, my brother subscribed on his new BB on the 2nd of march, and me thinking it is unlimited started downloading and watching things online, after about 2 weeks it stopped working, I called the customer care line only to be told that I have exhausted the data, I argued that it is supposed to be unlimited, the rep told me that it is only 250mb.
they told me its 350mb, gues they re confused. M.U.M.U pple
Re: MTN BIS Now Limited by Alexanda07(m): 6:50pm On Apr 05, 2013
Sorry peeps, check their blackberry section of their website, no cap info there implying that its now unlimited. Make una dey there dey dull, am still flexing my thing. 7GB and still counting and increasing daily. #MTN_BIS_Unlimted_Noni[i][/i] cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: MTN BIS Now Limited by OCTAVO: 10:12pm On Apr 05, 2013
cheesy
Re: MTN BIS Now Limited by Edunwa302(m): 10:32pm On Apr 05, 2013
Alexanda07: Sorry peeps, check their blackberry section of their website, no cap info there implying that its now unlimited. Make una dey there dey dull, am still flexing my thing. 7GB and still counting and increasing daily. #MTN_BIS_Unlimted_Noni[i][/i] cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
bro i m lost ,please hw does dis wrk abeg b kind to contact me edunwa302@gmail.com or lemme v urs tankx
Re: MTN BIS Now Limited by Edunwa302(m): 10:55pm On Apr 05, 2013
Alexanda07: Sorry peeps, check their blackberry section of their website, no cap info there implying that its now unlimited. Make una dey there dey dull, am still flexing my thing. 7GB and still counting and increasing daily. #MTN_BIS_Unlimted_Noni[i][/i] cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

or can i have ya twitter page id,thanx
Re: MTN BIS Now Limited by moneyhungry(m): 11:09pm On Apr 05, 2013
abrahym: well mine is unlimited on my android phone. Don't know why you have to call their cc
bro, haved u used up to 3gig?
#team-mtn-on-andriod#
Re: MTN BIS Now Limited by Edunwa302(m): 12:35am On Apr 06, 2013
Does mtn biz work on others phones nw and hw much is it
Re: MTN BIS Now Limited by OCTAVO: 3:11am On Apr 06, 2013
Edunwa302: Does mtn biz work on others phones nw and hw much is it
Just PM me.
Re: MTN BIS Now Limited by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 06, 2013
MTN BIS į̸̸̨§ now Limited Ooº°˚ ....those who ave ears...let them hear. Switch to etisalat. I heard theirs į̸̸̨§ unlimited...buh has some restrictions.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mtn Has Taken Stealing To Another Level! / Help My New Tecno W3 Cannot Whatsapp / Which Phone Can I Buy For 30k Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.