Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,480 members, 7,843,468 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Do You Need Someone To Buy You Cars In Germany? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Do You Need Someone To Buy You Cars In Germany? (1079 Views)

I Think You Can Buy You Cars From Now Before It Gets To September. To Save Money / Buy Your Cars, Order For You Cars From Cotonou @affordable Price: / Buy And Cross You Cars Nd Other Item Through Seme Border(benin Republic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need Someone To Buy You Cars In Germany? by jumpmann(m): 7:03pm On Apr 04, 2013
Hi people if you NEED and want to buy a car or any other German products here in germany and don't know how to go about it.
I Live in Berlin and do offer services such as this. my services and price are very simple. you name the kind of car and year you wish to buy and the price you are looking at. send the money for the car and shipment,I Buy the car and ship to you in nigeria.

NOW MY PRICE- I will load the car with goods that would sold after you've cleared your car from the port.
My goods is where i expect to gain profit and every one will be happy.

Ofcourse my brother will be at the port so as to sale the goods.
drop your emails or number if you are intrested.

Yusuf
Re: Do You Need Someone To Buy You Cars In Germany? by jumpmann(m): 7:10pm On Apr 04, 2013
Guys just in case you wish to load your car with goods then i charge 500euros for my hustle.
Re: Do You Need Someone To Buy You Cars In Germany? by jumpmann(m): 6:28pm On Apr 10, 2013
i have very clean 1998 mistibushi carisma
full function factory fited Ac
colour Red. 630k

Opel Vectra 1998 Ac coulour green

will arrive nigeria in 2weeks. pictures available open request
Re: Do You Need Someone To Buy You Cars In Germany? by Gadgetmobil(m): 2:21pm On Apr 17, 2013
Can I please get the quotation of a Volvo S60-80, or V40-70 2000-02 model( wagon only) . Please don't get angry if the range us much. Expecting boss
Re: Do You Need Someone To Buy You Cars In Germany? by deleone: 3:18pm On Apr 17, 2013
A6 2.8 liters 2008 adebolaidowu@gmail.com
Re: Do You Need Someone To Buy You Cars In Germany? by jumpmann(m): 11:07pm On Apr 18, 2013
@ gedgetmobil i sent you an email with pictures

Very clean Volvo V40 1.8 engine 2002 model

Petrol
El. windows
Air conditioning (climate control)
power steering
Heated seats
cruise control
central locking
Towbar
Alloy wheels
SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT
ABS
Airbags (front and side airbags)

Price 600k to 630k including shipping.

You clear the car yourself in lagos.

Volvo V70 2.4 engine 2002

140 PS
Manual
Petrol
Price 650k t0 700k including shipping to lagos.
You clear the car your self.
INTERIOR
El. windows
Climate control (air conditioning)
power steering
central locking
EXTERIOR FEATURES
Alloy wheels
EXTRAS
SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT
ABS
Airbags (front, side and more airbags)
Re: Do You Need Someone To Buy You Cars In Germany? by jumpmann(m): 11:11pm On Apr 18, 2013
@ deleone

Manual or Automatic?
Petrol or diesel?

Check your email
Re: Do You Need Someone To Buy You Cars In Germany? by sunnyd4u: 9:15am On Apr 19, 2013
how much can you get benz c class elegance 2000 model automatic expecting the price and the pics (sundaydada2@gmail.com)

1 Like

Re: Do You Need Someone To Buy You Cars In Germany? by ziccoit: 3:57am On Apr 24, 2013
1997 Golf 3 Gti 2.0 8V. How much can u land this car including the clearing bearing the fact that the car is already overaged? Your response and pics to ziccoit@gmail.com
Re: Do You Need Someone To Buy You Cars In Germany? by Davico(m): 5:12am On Apr 24, 2013
Toyota avensis 2008 auto
Re: Do You Need Someone To Buy You Cars In Germany? by jeffoja: 6:09pm On Apr 29, 2013
Hi, How much can you get me the below car
ML 320 1998 to 2000 model. excluding shipping

(1) (Reply)

Vry Sharp Toyota Camry 2001Model(big Lite) 4sale In PORT HARCOURT @ 850k / Register Toyota Corolla Forsale 96 Model / Clean Tokunbor 2008 Honda Accord For Sale In Lagos @ A Good Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.