Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Pls Doctors How Can One Increase The Size Of His PENIS??? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls Doctors How Can One Increase The Size Of His PENIS??? (785 Views)

Swollen Testicles: My Right Egg Is 3 Times The Size Of My Left Egg, Help / Pls Doctors In The House Help Me... I'm Dying / Man In Kwara Cuts Off His Penis Because 3 Women In His Dream Told Him To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Doctors How Can One Increase The Size Of His PENIS??? by DennisClark(m): 2:03am On Apr 05, 2013
Pls guys I need ur help on this..
Re: Pls Doctors How Can One Increase The Size Of His PENIS??? by Godmother(f): 4:48am On Apr 05, 2013
I am not a doctor but I feel what you need to do most is increase the size of your confidence and be nice to your woman.

Also not every woman is after a really big joystick. Just know how to work with what you've got. You can give her oral which can give her satisfactn sexually.

(1) (Reply)

LUTH Acquire Machine That Can Detect Death 20 Seconds Ahead / F103 / A Big Butt Is A Healthy Butt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.