Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,041 members, 7,821,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Help Me Root My New HTC Wildfire S - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help Me Root My New HTC Wildfire S (1016 Views)

Introducing The New HTC 10: Beautiful Smartphone With World-class Camera / Help Me Root My Tecno T3 / Help: My Htc Wildfire Screen Just Went Blank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Root My New HTC Wildfire S by spikesC(m): 5:25am On Apr 05, 2013
I really need help from you guys. I need to root my HTC wildfire s, i've UNLOCKED the bootloader.

But when i flash a recovery image(Clockworkmod 5.x.x.x) to it, HBOOT and go into recovery, It just shows a black screen with the 4 menu keys lighted up. But it will never pass that. the recovery image of (TWRP 2.3.3.0) would just hand on the HTC screen with the green logo and will never pass that also.

Pls, is there any way i can root the phone apart from getting S-OFF.
I've also tried many auto rooters but to no avail. Thanks in advance
Re: Help Me Root My New HTC Wildfire S by maximale: 2:37pm On Apr 08, 2013
here's a guide on How to root Android and How to upgrade Android . hope it helps.

(1) (Reply)

Need An Android Phone At The Price Of 20,000 / -- / Pls Why Am I Getting This On Instagram?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.