Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

I’m Not Aware Of Plans To Scrap NECO, UTME, Says Education Minister - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I’m Not Aware Of Plans To Scrap NECO, UTME, Says Education Minister (561 Views)

JAMB Has Embarrassed Education Minister, Adamu - Official / IGNORE All 2023 WAEC, NECO, UTME Score Upgrade And Admission Assistance Threads / Nigeria: ASUU Strike Ends Next Week - Prof. Ruqqayatu Rufai (education Minister) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m Not Aware Of Plans To Scrap NECO, UTME, Says Education Minister by masterdre: 5:54am On Apr 05, 2013
The Education Minister, Ruqayyatu Rufa’I, said she has yet to be informed on any plan to scrap the National Examination Council, NECO, and the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations, UTME.

Ms. Rufa’i spoke at a meeting with the executives of the Academic Staff Union of Polytechnics, ASUP, in Abuja on Thursday.

See details at: http://premiumtimesng.com/news/128328-im-not-aware-of-plans-to-scrap-neco-utme-says-education-minister.html
Re: I’m Not Aware Of Plans To Scrap NECO, UTME, Says Education Minister by Nobody: 7:03am On Apr 05, 2013
if this is true,then Nigeria is truely a confused nation that is going no where. how can managing director not knowing what is going on in his /her territory?
Re: I’m Not Aware Of Plans To Scrap NECO, UTME, Says Education Minister by Gerardcole(m): 7:19am On Apr 05, 2013
I guess its an error from that committee thats incharge of the reforms.

Are you saying all National Dailies do not verify infos before publishing?

(1) (Reply)

Yabatech Post Utme Screening Exercise / Cheapest Foreign Admission In India / Osun ‘opon Imo’ – Computer Tablet Gets June New Launch Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.