Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Boko Harams Are Not Ghosts..... Gov Aliyu Babangida - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Harams Are Not Ghosts..... Gov Aliyu Babangida (583 Views)

Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State Loses Senate Election / I Would Mark Time At The Senate, May Succeed Jonathan In 2019 - Gov. Aliyu / Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Boko Harams Are Not Ghosts..... Gov Aliyu Babangida by barnaby04(m): 8:45am On Apr 05, 2013
Gov. Aliyu Babangida stated yesterday in Benin-city at a lecture in honor of Gov. Adams Oshiomole's birthday that he strongly agrees with the position of the Gov. Of Borno state the northern elites owes it a responsbility to unmasks the Boko Harams.
He further stated that since everyone believes that Boko Harams are faceless, how come the security agents arrests people and terms them as Boko Haram top commanders and what now happens to the investigative duties of the JTF to use the arrested top commanders to unmask the other ones?
Methinks, we are only deceiving ourselves cos the Boko Harams are living in our midst and not faceless.
Do u agree with this line of Gov. Babangida Aliyu that BH are not faceless?
Re: Boko Harams Are Not Ghosts..... Gov Aliyu Babangida by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 05, 2013
WTF I have wasted 2 minutes of my life here...

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Raid Town, Leave 55people Dead - Military / CAN Secretary In Bornu Killed Moments After State Of Emergency Declaration / Woolwich Attacker,Michael Adebolajo Is British

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.