Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,824 members, 7,848,310 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 08:18 PM

If U Can Afford N500 Then Read This Info - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / If U Can Afford N500 Then Read This Info (369 Views)

Do You Know Mr Toyin Omotoso Then Read This / I Need Liberty Reserve,can Afford @least N170 Per Dollar / Do You Want To Win Pool This Week 28 Then Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If U Can Afford N500 Then Read This Info by emmnet(m): 9:54am On Apr 05, 2013
Hello my Fellow Nigerians am happy to be up here again thank God for this opportunity to share with you again. I want to appreciate all those who got my free ebook on web site creation. Am here today to give out some stuff that will b usefull to you and can put some cash in your pocket. Am a phone consultant/ importer. with the introduction GSM in Nigeria it has brought about new ways of generating income and am happy that am tapping from such and i want you to do same to. I have the following to give to you which include:

1. Automated modem unlocker with the manual on hw to operate it. (I unlock modem for 1k)

2. Ebook on how to browse 1gig with Airtel for one month with N1200 recharge card. Still working well.

3. import sucess golden key secrets ebook. It contains every every thing you need to know about importing cheep goods from china and Uk and make 100% profit like i do from it.

4. The hot one is this, ebook on How to get products from chinese manufacturers FREE! Without paying a Dime.

Am giving the above away to you for just N500 only yes i mean it that my easter gift for you all.

So take the advantage now with N500 to get the above to get payment details text payment details and ur email now to 08069249788:
if you reside in makurdi you can check me opposit angus guest house off jona jang crescent high level. You can check me on face book www.facebook.com/emmnet4?refid=7 or my fan page www.facebook.com/EarnOnlineWithEase?refid=5.

Also watch out for my new ebook lunch on how to make 100% profit in importation biz like i do

Elijah Emmanuel
EMMNet Ventures makurdi

(1) (Reply)

Own A Website, Design It, And Get Hosted Free For One Month / Total Cure For The Following / Vacancy @ Royal World Oil Ibadan 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.