Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,962 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

What People Don't Know About Latest NLNG Trainee Operator Recruitment! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What People Don't Know About Latest NLNG Trainee Operator Recruitment! (6943 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / NLNG Test 2013. / Careers At Nlng Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What People Don't Know About Latest NLNG Trainee Operator Recruitment! by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 05, 2013
Just last month, the all mighty, prestigious Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas Company, NLNG, advertised for vacancies for trainee operators to man the Bonny Islands gas production plant under shift.

I noticed that thousands if not millions of Nigerian graduates with HND in precisely- Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, and Process Engineering applied with great hopes of joining the prestigious NLNG, and of course see their life dreams of working in the most rewarding oil and gas firm in the world come to reality.

But little did they know that NLNG is looking for just 28 capable applicants, just 28!!!

In the past, NLNG once advertised for vacancy, but little did people know that it was just 1 slot...and only a very lucky girl with first class made it to the final stage....

All the same, I wish all the applicants best of luck, please prepare well and just make sure you did not put all your hope on this...find something doing.

Finally, whatever will be in life, will be! Goodluck!
Re: What People Don't Know About Latest NLNG Trainee Operator Recruitment! by DAWOOU(m): 4:40pm On Apr 05, 2013
I will make it in JESUS NAME

1 Like

Re: What People Don't Know About Latest NLNG Trainee Operator Recruitment! by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 05, 2013
DAWOOU: I will make it in JESUS NAME
amen! But pls dnt worship/obey God just becos u need a good job, riches, favour, miracle or healing cos u may not get it...worship God becos u ought to worship Him whether good or bad; God sees our hearts and knows y we pretend to love/worship Him, so pray for the grace to worship Him wholeheartedly becos He is God and He will bless the works of your hands and answer all your prayers.

I wish you goodluck dearsmiley

8 Likes

Re: What People Don't Know About Latest NLNG Trainee Operator Recruitment! by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 05, 2013
Hmmm now this is an exposee, I actually applied for the job too.

I read one of your posts sometime this year, you said something about engineers limiting themselves only to the engineering field. I finished service this year, i got a job in a coy that is totally different from electrical engineering that i studied.

The real world experience am getting is invaluable, i have been exposed under a month to things that i know i wld use in the future to further my engineering career. Am not losing touch of my engineering career cos i intend to start some engineering training soonest.

And the best part of it is that am making money and wasnt idle for a day and i still get to apply for the engineering job also.
Thanks bro.
Re: What People Don't Know About Latest NLNG Trainee Operator Recruitment! by Originakalokalo(m): 8:24pm On Apr 05, 2013
@ op,your statement is not far from the truth.over 30000 applied,400 was called for inteviw, and 29 was employed.i have a friend who got the job.this info is notin but the truth.
Re: What People Don't Know About Latest NLNG Trainee Operator Recruitment! by Nobody: 7:01am On Apr 06, 2013
teeo: Hmmm now this is an exposee, I actually applied for the job too.

I read one of your posts sometime this year, you said something about engineers limiting themselves only to the engineering field. I finished service this year, i got a job in a coy that is totally different from electrical engineering that i studied.

The real world experience am getting is invaluable, i have been exposed under a month to things that i know i wld use in the future to further my engineering career. Am not losing touch of my engineering career cos i intend to start some engineering training soonest.

And the best part of it is that am making money and wasnt idle for a day and i still get to apply for the engineering job also.
Thanks bro.
thanks man, wish you more money ahead!!! I just wrote it to get people enlightened, so they don't go weeping if they lose out, but rather have other positive things doing, life doesn't end after one loses out in a recruitment
Re: What People Don't Know About Latest NLNG Trainee Operator Recruitment! by Nobody: 7:03am On Apr 06, 2013
Originakalokalo: @ op,your statement is not far from the truth.over 30000 applied,400 was called for inteviw, and 29 was employed.i have a friend who got the job.this info is notin but the truth.
that's always the case in most Nigerian recruitments, too bad.
Re: What People Don't Know About Latest NLNG Trainee Operator Recruitment! by upengineer: 8:06am On Apr 07, 2013
@ Dailynews,
Do you have any idea about the criteria that will be used for selection. I mean the criteria that will be used for shortlisting for test, interview and final medical call up and how long the process will take.
Re: What People Don't Know About Latest NLNG Trainee Operator Recruitment! by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 07, 2013
upengineer: @ Dailynews,
Do you have any idea about the criteria that will be used for selection. I mean the criteria that will be used for shortlisting for test, interview and final medical call up and how long the process will take.
whenever a company is recruiting and demands handwritten application, then u shud know that they want to do some certain first screenings.

The grade of your HND matters. i.e whether upper credit, distinction, lower credit or pass.

Your age matters- if you are above 28yrs before that job opening, then forget it.

Your CV, don't need to stress much.

Then after invitation, your test score is the screening factor. I hope u shud be familiar with NLNG apt test. Its simple, interactive and easy for those that have good engineering/science foundation.

Be conscious of time during the apt test...the questions are always cheap but time isn't always enough, prepare well.

Interview, expect mechanical questions- motors, fluid-related, pumps, and others.

Before final call for appointment letter, NLNG makes out time to investigate every document u submitted, so avoid forgery, faking and what have u, else, forget it.

Don't forge your age, cos it won't work, there are plenty ways they use to know.

1 Like

Re: What People Don't Know About Latest NLNG Trainee Operator Recruitment! by DonaldGenes(m): 1:48pm On Apr 07, 2013
Originakalokalo: @ op,your statement is not far from the truth.over 30000 applied,400 was called for inteviw, and 29 was employed.i have a friend who got the job.this info is notin but the truth.
Pls you qot the link so I apply
Re: What People Don't Know About Latest NLNG Trainee Operator Recruitment! by upengineer: 10:46pm On Apr 07, 2013
@ DailyNews
Thanks for the response. Is the training taking place in Uk or in Nigeria. Do you have any idea
Re: What People Don't Know About Latest NLNG Trainee Operator Recruitment! by upengineer: 10:47pm On Apr 07, 2013
@ DailyNews
Thanks for the response. Is the training taking place in Uk or in Nigeria? Do you have any idea
Re: What People Don't Know About Latest NLNG Trainee Operator Recruitment! by upengineer: 8:26am On Apr 11, 2013
@ DailyNews

Any new info, kindly update us
Re: What People Don't Know About Latest NLNG Trainee Operator Recruitment! by ultimateballer: 12:08pm On Apr 11, 2013
let them do what they like. what would be, would be.
Re: What People Don't Know About Latest NLNG Trainee Operator Recruitment! by lilybeth007: 8:48pm On Apr 15, 2013
sorry are u saying this job position we applied for last month has been concluded already sad that was pretty fast

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Got This Interview Invitation From Brimstone Golden Concepts / Setgoals Nigeria Ltd Recruits / Become Dstv,gotv & Startime Agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.