Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

How To Gather Work Experience Without Actually Having A Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Gather Work Experience Without Actually Having A Job (694 Views)

How To Get Experience Without A Job / How Persons Without Work Experience Can Boost Their Curriculum Vitae / Smart Ways To Get Work Experience Without A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Gather Work Experience Without Actually Having A Job by kismo(m): 7:22pm On Apr 05, 2013
I believe you will all agree with me that for fresh graduates, 'the kingdom of job' suffereth violence and the violent takes it by force, for those without work experience.
I practice what I preach. I got my present job as a result of this method. If you are still an undergraduate reading this piece of information, I congratulate you because if I had known this in my University days maybe I would not have stayed home for long.
1. Look for a company very close to your house or school and volunteer to work without pay and with this, you can go there at your leisure. Just try and acguire the necessary skills you would have acquired if you were employed. N.B: The company doesn't have to be a milti-national company. It may be a printing press outlet, a production company, Travel and Tour company, a hotel, an estate management company, Consultancy firm, construction company( it might be constructing the on your street) etc.
2. Rendering service to your neighbours or your community even with affordable price. A price they cann't resist. Like the service I was rendering before I got a job, an internet service, I was charging #100 per client and at the end of every month I make #40,000. I have up to 400 clients. I still do it but I had to employ someone because of my job. I believe if it were in Lag I could make as much as #200 per head. do the calculation. I am planning of expanding. Dear friends, if you can do this I assure you that your dream job is at the conner. Just use them as work experience. The way you structured your C.V matters a lot. Goodluck in your job search. SHALOM!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fast Food Industry Employment Opportunities / IITA- Vacancy Announcement Cook/steward / Get Paid Now!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.