Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,376 members, 7,861,035 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:43 PM

Energy Saving Bulbs As Proposed By The FG, When Is The Distribution Kicking Off? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Energy Saving Bulbs As Proposed By The FG, When Is The Distribution Kicking Off? (555 Views)

Where Are The Buses And Energy Saving Bulbs Mr. President Promised Nigerians? / Jonathan Launches Energy Saving Bulbs / PHCN Plans To Distribute Energy-saving Bulbs To All Households (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Energy Saving Bulbs As Proposed By The FG, When Is The Distribution Kicking Off? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 05, 2013
Sometimes last year, the FG promised to distribute energy saving bulbs to Nigerians, however, I'm yet to see or hear where the first phase of the distribution is taking place. Has anybody seen or heard anything about it yet?

OR

Am I wrong?
Re: Energy Saving Bulbs As Proposed By The FG, When Is The Distribution Kicking Off? by ayobase(m): 8:32pm On Apr 05, 2013
U aint wrong buddy!

Left for me, it shouldnt be PROPOSAL, but LAW!

Enough of these tungsten bulbs!
Re: Energy Saving Bulbs As Proposed By The FG, When Is The Distribution Kicking Off? by DisGuy: 8:34pm On Apr 05, 2013
coming soon, the contract is being prepared grin
Re: Energy Saving Bulbs As Proposed By The FG, When Is The Distribution Kicking Off? by Caseless: 8:35pm On Apr 05, 2013
Distribution of that 'energy saver' na june 12 election, u nor go see am. No jst put ur hope for there.....
Re: Energy Saving Bulbs As Proposed By The FG, When Is The Distribution Kicking Off? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 05, 2013
caseless: Distribution of that 'energy saver' na june 12 election, u nor go see am.
cheesy
Re: Energy Saving Bulbs As Proposed By The FG, When Is The Distribution Kicking Off? by Caseless: 8:45am On Apr 06, 2013
emmysenior: cheesy
ehnnnnn now....abiola nor win d june 12 election, but him see the office as president?
Re: Energy Saving Bulbs As Proposed By The FG, When Is The Distribution Kicking Off? by beylinko(m): 9:24am On Apr 06, 2013
you better cross the road and get it at Ebuka's multipurpose electronic stores. if you are waiting for a free one from GEJ, u are on a long thing.
Re: Energy Saving Bulbs As Proposed By The FG, When Is The Distribution Kicking Off? by superior1: 10:42am On Apr 06, 2013
emmysenior: Sometimes last year, the FG promised to distribute energy saving bulbs to Nigerians, however, I'm yet to see or hear where the first phase of the distribution is taking place. Has anybody seen or heard anything about it yet?

OR

Am I wrong?

Are you taking Jonathan that serious, don't you know the shoe-less man is a clown
Re: Energy Saving Bulbs As Proposed By The FG, When Is The Distribution Kicking Off? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 06, 2013
superior1:

Are you taking Jonathan that serious, don't you know the shoe-less man is a clown
Aye mi ooo.... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tongue tongue

(1) (Reply)

Is The USA Under Coordinated Attack? / Police Shoot Football Fan Duringkano Pillars Tie Against Heartland / Man Jailed 45 Years For Stealing Aregbesola's Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.