Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Transforming Websites Into Local Software Like API - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Transforming Websites Into Local Software Like API (531 Views)

80 Life Transforming Books In 1 CD Strictly For The Success-minded@#3500only / See These 10 Technologies Transforming The Developers’ World / Displaying Rss Feeds Easily Using Google Ajax Feed Api (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Transforming Websites Into Local Software Like API by Olyboy16(m): 3:46am On Apr 06, 2013
any1 working on any project of such? I'm tryin to work on a webapp that access webcams automatically on the computer for automatic theft detection. The website registers new computers and their i.p, e.t.c.., nd other stufs. Then wen the computer gets stolen. Report is made to the website and immeditely the thief goes online with the stolen computer, robot files locate its i.p, its maker and other registered details of it and silently sends the location of the computer via google api. Any1 wif that scope'

(1) (Reply)

Get A Website For 15k Now! Advertising Your Products And Services In Ads4naira / Facebook Now Running Hashtags / Web Designing/programmering Instructor Needed For Employment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.