Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,498 members, 7,830,503 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

God Has Taken Me To My Next Level With Oceanic Bank Today - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / God Has Taken Me To My Next Level With Oceanic Bank Today (632 Views)

At Long Last, God Has Landed Me Oceanic Bank Job / Oceanic Bank Update / Oceanic Bank: If You Applied Before August 21st Please Re-apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Has Taken Me To My Next Level With Oceanic Bank Today by bodunde: 10:51pm On Apr 03, 2008
I have lost hope after I have written so many test and interview with,: intercontinental,bankphb,unity,uba,firstinland,gtb, p and g,bristoe helicopter.lonadeks,peoplesprime and oceanic.After one and half yrs of which I wrote oceanic bank test at ibadan, my case was settled by God ,the almighty within a week,I was asked to come and pick my letter.Somebody shout Alleleluyah, Everybody that is beleiving God for job will sure get it very soon,just keep your faith in God
Re: God Has Taken Me To My Next Level With Oceanic Bank Today by sollex(m): 8:26pm On Apr 05, 2008
I am HAPPY for You.

See u also at the Next Level SOON. Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: God Has Taken Me To My Next Level With Oceanic Bank Today by sweetonyx(m): 10:47pm On Apr 05, 2008
Praise God for u ooooooooo,My God is always Good.
congrats.
Re: God Has Taken Me To My Next Level With Oceanic Bank Today by bob2039: 1:29am On Apr 06, 2008
am always happy when god show what he is capable of doing.i always rejoice.cos he alone is worthy of our praise.congrat.and he wil do mine as he did ur.thank u jesus

(1) (Reply)

Zenith Bank On Tuesday Next Week / Access Bank Test / Competent Business Men And Women Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.