Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

How To Make $450 Weekly With Just $10 Selling Article Online (100% Guaranteed) - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Make $450 Weekly With Just $10 Selling Article Online (100% Guaranteed) (572 Views)

How To Make $450 Weekly With Just $10 Selling Article Online / Get A Manual That Will Show You How To Make Money Writing Article Online. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make $450 Weekly With Just $10 Selling Article Online (100% Guaranteed) by mightyng12: 12:47pm On Apr 06, 2013
How To Make $450 Weekly With Just $10 Selling Article Online
You dont need to be cracking your brain to write article at all is your $10 that will be working for you to get at least 20 differents articles with evergreen keywords those buyer companies always wants (HOT CAKE KEYWORDS ARTICLE) and each article is $2-$5

Let Me Show You How To Make $450 Weekly
with Just $10 Startup Capital Selling Articles

Hello friend,

I still remain Adeyemi Oluwaseun, a Certified Netprenuer who is into only Genuine Business Online, to the glory of God I’m a genuine good citizen of Nigeria whose passion is to liberate lives not extorting people with undefine route to success. By God’s grace I have trained thousands of people with a quality success. I am not an information marketer who makes money through paper advert. I give what I do that are working.
Well due to some experiences with some bad citizens, you may still be doubting my point.
You may think it is another way to sell information to you, CAPITAL NO. I’m interested in liberating souls, your success is my success.

Hints About The Business
This Business is not Information Marketing
You do not Need Any Seminar
This is Not Liberty Reserve Matrix Program
You Make Money Every Week
No Sales of Products
This is Not Survey
This is Not Wonder Bank
You are not paying any upline or downline
It is not scam
You do not need to recruit anyone
There are no monthly payments, annual payments or any additional payments

You only need just 2hrs work daily to make cool money into your account.
Are you interested in making money with this genuine and reliable business?
Do You Prefer working at your own comfort?
Are you tired of working under durex?
Do you need a guaranteed source of income with little startup capital?
Are you a clergy or clerik who prefer supporting the ministry financially?

Just Pay N1,500 Only
Please the N1,500 is for you to purchase the package that will show you the Step by Step Guide of the business

Pay To:
Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
Name: Adeyemi Oluwaseun
Account No: 0029071327

After Payment Send your payment details to
08178057857 and within 24hrs of bank confirmation the Nitty Gritty of the Business will be send to your mail
Note: Apart from the $10 startup capital, you pay no dime to anyone to make your money weekly, you only need to dedicate 2hrs daily.
You are going to be paid directly to your account here in Nigeria without any third party.

Difficult to believe! I know that is your thought, the truth is that information is power, the amount of information you know will determine your level in life. I don’t brag but I will definitely reveal this to you in the package, guaranteed.

This is The Time To Change Your Status. What are you waiting for?
Re: How To Make $450 Weekly With Just $10 Selling Article Online (100% Guaranteed) by lillyveezy: 12:58pm On Apr 06, 2013
interested in librating souls,yet these soul have to cough out 1500 to get liberated!the package is worth the money i presume?so u are selling something.dont skim peep's thinking pls.
Re: How To Make $450 Weekly With Just $10 Selling Article Online (100% Guaranteed) by adom1(m): 1:27pm On Apr 06, 2013
one would not mind paying #1500 if at the end of the day the said ebook deliver the promise.most of their ebook are empty

(1) (Reply)

Make A Million Naira In 60days(2 Mouths) / Get Your Own Bulksms Reseller Site For Almost Free / Free Cisco CCNA Course : Register Online, Study Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.