Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,985 members, 7,952,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:15 AM

Manchester United Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 8th April 2013 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 8th April 2013 (21209 Views)

Real Madrid V Dortmund - UCL (2 - 0) On 30th April 2013 / UCL: Dortmund Vs Real Madrid (4 - 1) On 24th April, 2013 / Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona: UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd Of April 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 8th April 2013 by hotwax: 1:19pm On Apr 08, 2013
misterh: How was Chelsea cheated? Prove to me that Man Utd bribe referees. Give me facts and not fallacies pls. It's a known fact that refs in England are not so good. Why blame a club for that? you mean to tell me tha the 19 times Man Utd have won the league, they bribed the refs? Admit it, Man Utd is the best in England. We may not be playing the best of football but we always grind out result, which is the hallmark of champions. What we lack in the midfield, we compensate for in attack.

Favoritism has always been in ManU record. History is there for the world to see. ManU has never won Chelsea without the referee not making headlines.

Southampton beat chelsea hands-down last week. Did anyone blamed referee.

When it comes to ManU/Chelsea, a "not so good" referee will be appointed.

Its understandable, chelsea is still a young club, soon chelsea veterans will be appointed to FA, that arrangee things will be things of the past.
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 8th April 2013 by gemini35(m): 1:20pm On Apr 08, 2013
oyakhi: let bet on them and make money

How To Order A UK Used Blackberry Phone
For As Low As $15.99 Each
visit http://importationinfo./
tha match hv been decided 2,2
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 8th April 2013 by hotwax: 1:21pm On Apr 08, 2013
dopeJemi:

U r a fooL and its ur jeaLousy, hatred and stupidity dat wilL kilL u, u've bin hating on united since God knows when and u keep on saying d same thing over and over again and u r d onLy fooLish cheLsea fan dats stilL saying we use d refs 2get 2 d top

Are you telling me you do not hate chelsea? LOL, Dont give yourself hypertension.
Every fans hate their opponent. You are not an exception.
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 8th April 2013 by freshboi29: 1:28pm On Apr 08, 2013
Let talk sense to his retarded brain....sentimentalk idiot.[/b]
dopeJemi:

[b]U r a fooL and its ur jeaLousy, hatred and stupidity dat wilL kilL u, u've bin hating on united since God knows when and u keep on saying d same thing over and over again and u r d onLy fooLish cheLsea fan dats stilL saying we use d refs 2get 2 d top
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 8th April 2013 by berbajiday(m): 1:29pm On Apr 08, 2013
from the onset i knew you were a chelsea fan even b4 u declared, true chelsea was robbed in the league earlier at stamford bridge and united get decisions in their favour but comeon! to say nobody respects united because of their fraudulent practices is fallacy, anytime united wins, haters seem to think their opponents were weak or its mainly cuz of refrees which is a wrong notion, and to say united has beaten chelsea once in three meetings despite their league standing is wrong, chelsea is a very good team just inconsistent, on dia day, they can take down any team. and lastly chelsea were 6th in d lg last season and still ended up wiv d UCL, would u say all oda champions league teams were poor or epl teams were top notch? prior to ds season united had 5-6 straight victories against chelsea(including both legs of d ucl). we all know u hate united but come on they were robbed by the turkish ref too. dont allow hate to cloud ur judgement next time, pls be rather objective.
1025: no matter how many points man u has in the league, nobody respects them for that because we have the records of all their fraudulent activities that kept them there. why won't they be there when all they do is use howard webb and mark clattenberg to rob other teams? give wigan half the favours manu gets and they will win the epl.
look at champions league and capital one or even the recent fa cup tie where both refs were not involved, man u were peacefully dumped out.
look at the position of chelsea yet man u have one won them one in three meetings this season even the devil shouted over the most obvious fraud in football where two red cards and an offside goal were the surviving grace for the best team in the world.
epl is a shame because such a low performing team can't win an organised tournament.
i am happy to be a chelsea fan because we win and loose honourably. i can always dance azonto when i remember that we sent them home in capital one cup and fa cup.
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 8th April 2013 by dopeJemi: 1:31pm On Apr 08, 2013
hotwax:

Are you telling me you do not hate chelsea? LOL, Dont give yourself hypertension.
Every fans hate their opponent. You are not an exception.

I don't hate cheLsea and u guys r giving me a reason 2 hate dem, even if I hate dem u won't see me on their thread spewing crap, d Least I can say is 'Let dem Lose or draw' I even support cheLsea sometimes, Like wen dey pLayed barca and munich, I was so happy 4 dem Like it was my team dah won d champions League, I even Left my house dat night cuz of joy and happiness buh a cheLsea fan can never do d same cuz of Hatred and jeaLousy

And u r taLking abt favouritism, just so u know, we r 9th on d tabLe of clubs dat get favours more 4rm d referees, why is it dat u guys don't bring out d matches dat we've been robbed, unLess u guys av proof, pictures and videos of ferguson bribing a ref, don't make unnecessary cLaims
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 8th April 2013 by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 08, 2013
Hi evry1
pls follow me on twitter.. http://twitter,com/iighozodic & get instant follow back!
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 8th April 2013 by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 08, 2013
Hi evry1
pls follow me on twitter.. http://twitter.com/iighozodic & get instant follow back!
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 8th April 2013 by misterh(m): 1:36pm On Apr 08, 2013
hotwax:

Favoritism has always been in ManU record. History is there for the world to see. ManU has never won Chelsea without the referee not making headlines.

Its understandable, chelsea is still a young club, soon chelsea veterans will be appointed to FA, that arrangee things will be things of the past.
You still have not given me instances where refs helped Man Utd in the full glare of the public. Give me match dates and how the refs helped Man Utd. So the victories that Utd have had have been through the aid of referees. We have won 25 matches out of our last 30, does this mean that only 2 refs(Webb & Clatterburg) av been officiating?! I'm not saying both refs are guilty tho.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 8th April 2013 by Hugoboi(m): 1:42pm On Apr 08, 2013
1025: no matter how many points man u has in the league, nobody respects them for that because we have the records of all their fraudulent activities that kept them there. why won't they be there when all they do is use howard webb and mark clattenberg to rob other teams? give wigan half the favours manu gets and they will win the epl.
look at champions league and capital one or even the recent fa cup tie where both refs were not involved, man u were peacefully dumped out.
look at the position of chelsea yet man u have one won them one in three meetings this season even the devil shouted over the most obvious fraud in football where two red cards and an offside goal were the surviving grace for the best team in the world.
epl is a shame because such a low performing team can't win an organised tournament.
i am happy to be a chelsea fan because we win and loose honourably. i can always dance azonto when i remember that we sent them home in capital one cup and fa cup.

Is your brain stuck up in your arse?
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 8th April 2013 by HARDDON: 1:56pm On Apr 08, 2013
Long May you Live United!

The Theater of Great Dreams

Onu of Greater minds

The Concord of Modern football
and the History of Legends

Long May you Live United!
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 8th April 2013 by Christmasdon(m): 2:19pm On Apr 08, 2013
Man city will win man utd.
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 8th April 2013 by Jerry2i(m): 2:54pm On Apr 08, 2013
Lets go there UNITED.
#GGMU
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 8th April 2013 by hotwax: 3:01pm On Apr 08, 2013
You still have not given me instances where refs helped Man Utd in the full glare of the public. Give me match dates and how the refs helped Man Utd. So the victories that Utd have had have been through the aid of referees. We have won 25 matches out of our last 30, does this mean that only 2 refs(Webb & Clatterburg) av been officiating?! I'm not saying both refs are guilty tho.

http://www.sabotagetimes.com/reportage/referees-are-manchester-united-biased-heres-the-evidence-from-qualified-refs/

This is with statistics, graphs and pie chart. I hope you are educated enough to be able to interpret these figures
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 8th April 2013 by hotwax: 3:03pm On Apr 08, 2013
dopeJemi:

I don't hate cheLsea and u guys r giving me a reason 2 hate dem, even if I hate dem u won't see me on their thread spewing crap, d Least I can say is 'Let dem Lose or draw' I even support cheLsea sometimes, Like wen dey pLayed barca and munich, I was [size=14pt]so happy 4 dem Like it was my team dah won d champions League[/size], I even Left my house dat night cuz of joy and happiness buh a cheLsea fan can never do d same cuz of Hatred and jeaLousy

And u r taLking abt favouritism, just so u know, we r 9th on d tabLe of clubs dat get favours more 4rm d referees, why is it dat u guys don't bring out d matches dat we've been robbed, unLess u guys av proof, pictures and videos of ferguson bribing a ref, don't make unnecessary cLaims

Many MAn U fans cried that night as if they are barca fans. Barca fans did not even morn that loss. Stop pretending.
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 8th April 2013 by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 08, 2013
i hope howard webb was d person dat officiate the athletico madrid and corinthians game against chelsea. U be fat mumu. Ewu ohia.
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 8th April 2013 by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 08, 2013
hotwax:
Chelsea has not lost anything yet. Its true they were cheated by MU Ref. But the season is still lively for Chelsea.

What did your man U win when Chelsea won double last season? NOTHING.

Stop making noise on this controversial referee arranged EPL cup
u are d dumbest fool i have seen on dis thread, because man utd did not win any tin last season and chelsea is now better dan man utd abi? Wat did dis ur chelsea win last two seasons ago? Yet u fools kip on making blind aguement. U have had d oportunity to lift upto four trophies dis season but due to ur mediocrity all of dem elude u lots. U people are just a disgrace to football on d whole.
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 8th April 2013 by hotwax: 3:28pm On Apr 08, 2013
Nashoji: u are d dumbest fool i have seen on dis thread, because man utd did not win any tin last season and chelsea is now better dan man utd abi? Wat did dis ur chelsea win last two seasons ago? Yet u fools kip on making blind aguement. U have had d oportunity to lift upto four trophies dis season but due to ur mediocrity all of dem elude u lots. U people are just a disgrace to football on d whole.

You a basturd for the post above. A mentally delluded goat.
I thought ManU had the chance to win up to 4 cups last season yet you won nothing. LOL

What did u win last season ? You had Champions league, FA, EPL, Carlin.

You have the gut to come and say rubbish about chelsea who is in 2 cup semi-finals. A sore looser
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 8th April 2013 by dopeJemi: 3:31pm On Apr 08, 2013
hotwax:

Many MAn U fans cried that night as if they are barca fans. Barca fans did not even morn that loss. Stop pretending.

U shud av said AlL man united fans

I don't av time 2 hate a club dats not up 2 my club's standard, dats Like saying I hate ArsenaL, what 4? We r on top, my cLub z more successful dan ur cLub, so why shud I hate cheLsea, u guys r beLow us, struggLing 2 qualify 4 d same CL dat u won, what a DISGRACE.. U guys can keep hating whiLe we keep wining, ur hatred means nothing 2 us and it won't drag us down 4rm d top of d tabLe.. We r ur oga at d top.. I shud be arguing with a city fan not a cheLsea fan
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 8th April 2013 by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 08, 2013
hotwax:

anoda castrated fool on dis thread. U mean man utd have never win a game against chelsea without d help of d reff? Could u tel me wat happened in 2008/2009 season wen united beat chelsea three foals to nil? Ronaldo's goal was disallowed and vidic den scored frm d retaken corner kick. I hope d refff also played a part on dat winning. U are just plain foolish.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 8th April 2013 by hotwax: 3:40pm On Apr 08, 2013
dopeJemi:

U shud av said AlL man united fans

[size=14pt]I don't av time 2 [/size]hate a club dats not up 2 my club's standard, dats Like saying I hate ArsenaL, what 4? We r on top, my cLub z more successful dan ur cLub, so why shud I hate cheLsea, u guys r beLow us, struggLing 2 qualify 4 d same CL dat u won, what a DISGRACE.. U guys can keep hating whiLe we keep wining, ur hatred means nothing 2 us and it won't drag us down 4rm d top of d tabLe.. We r ur oga at d top.. I shud be arguing with a city fan not a cheLsea fan

No wonder you tagged ManCity Noisy neighbors after hitting you 6-1.

Nobody want his club to be beaten. Either by small teams or Big teams. Although QPR is still baby to Chelsea but QPR and chelsea are sworn enemy.

Again stop pretending.
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 8th April 2013 by dopeJemi: 3:44pm On Apr 08, 2013
hotwax:

No wonder you tagged ManCity Noisy neighbors after hitting you 6-1.

Nobody want his club to be beaten. Either by small teams or Big teams. Although QPR is still baby to Chelsea but QPR and chelsea are sworn enemy.

Again stop pretending.

why will I pretend 2 Like cheLsea, what will I gain I don't hate cheLsea and Like I said b4, u r giving me a reason 2 hate dem

Enof said
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 8th April 2013 by Belovedd: 3:45pm On Apr 08, 2013
hotwax:

you are so wrong with this ur analysis, many man utd fans supported Chelsea and am one of them. infraction it was more like an EPL victory, its sad the way Chelsea fans make do much noise about it.
Most people dislike Chelsea mainly because of their fans.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 8th April 2013 by hotwax: 3:50pm On Apr 08, 2013
Belovedd:
you are so wrong with this ur analysis, many man utd fans supported Chelsea and am one of them. infraction it was more like an EPL victory, its sad the way Chelsea fans make do much noise about it.
Most people dislike Chelsea mainly because of their fans.

Many people also hate ManU because of their fans too.
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 8th April 2013 by mojounited(m): 4:44pm On Apr 08, 2013
Manchester is RED; always has been, always will be.

Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 8th April 2013 by chelseabmw(m): 4:50pm On Apr 08, 2013
dopeJemi:

I don't hate cheLsea and u guys r giving me a reason 2 hate dem, even if I hate dem u won't see me on their thread spewing crap, d Least I can say is 'Let dem Lose or draw' I even support cheLsea sometimes, Like wen dey pLayed barca and munich, I was so happy 4 dem Like it was my team dah won d champions League, I even Left my house dat night cuz of joy and happiness buh a cheLsea fan can never do d same cuz of Hatred and jeaLousy

I can support all london clubs but not manchester utd.....Nah,i wudn't even dream of it
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 8th April 2013 by charlexarmani(m): 5:03pm On Apr 08, 2013
hotwax:

sori 2 quote u sir man united beat home nd away in 2011 champion league nd sori 2 bring back old memory moscow 2008.
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 8th April 2013 by cowgurl: 5:22pm On Apr 08, 2013
#holding my breath till after the game
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 8th April 2013 by donted(m): 5:28pm On Apr 08, 2013

Sorry bro I don't knw may be u watch ur own foot ball match at the back of ur T.V. Ur analysis was so bad u can't even get ur point straight.I av some questions for u
1. 30matches has been played so far. hw many tyms did howard webb and mark clattenberg officiated?
2.In the history of premier league,champion league etc hw many cup has chelsea won?I beliv u ppl won more coaches dan trophy.
3.epl is a shame because such a low performing team can't win an organised tournament. Throw much light to ur point
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 8th April 2013 by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 08, 2013
chelseabmw:

I can support all london clubs but not manchester utd.....Nah,i wudn't even dream of it
oluku, is man utd in london?
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 8th April 2013 by biolabee(m): 6:44pm On Apr 08, 2013
So now the scummies will resurface from their g'forsaken holes now the Manchester derby is on
Champs lig and Europe lig them no show and they claim they like footie

Mumps

There is no result other than a utd win
What is citeh playing for
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 8th April 2013 by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 08, 2013
CITY ALL THE WAY!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Young Boys Vs Manchester United UCL (0 - 3) On 19th September 2018 / Watford Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) On 15th September 2018 / Chelsea Vs Newcastle United (1 - 0) On 19th October 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.