Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,241 members, 7,853,227 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:49 PM

CRM And Customer Satisfaction In MTN - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / CRM And Customer Satisfaction In MTN (597 Views)

Pos, Inventory Management, Crm And Accounting Software - Accountmaster / Telecoms: Customer Satisfaction Survey Springs Up Surprises / Improving Service Quality And Customer Satisfaction In Nigerian Gsm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CRM And Customer Satisfaction In MTN by esofrankie(f): 2:05pm On Apr 06, 2013
Hello,
I am conducting a survey on 'The impact of customer relationship management (CRM) on improving customer satisfaction in MTN Nigeria'. No personal information is required, opinions will be held in strict confidence and will not be used outside the purpose of this survey.

To participate, all you have to do is click on the link below:
https://qtrial.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_6nhhXi6YE2Oreo5
It takes about 3mins to complete.

I need as many responses as I can get so pleeeeeaaase help me achieve this. Also, you can forward it to your friends fill it more than once if you wish. You can get the results of the survey if you drop me a mail at frankie_oliha@yahoo.co.uk.

Thanks for your cooperation,
Frankcess

(1) (Reply)

Make #100,000 Into Your Naija Bank Account / Brand New Hp Probook 4530 Core I3 @cheaper. Prize!!! / URGENTY Need This Tablet Pc's....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.