Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Why Do Men Derive Pleasure In Raping Innocent Girls This Days? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why Do Men Derive Pleasure In Raping Innocent Girls This Days? (2229 Views)

I Derive Pleasure In Stealing – Suspect (photo) / I Steal Women’s Underwear For Sexual Pleasure – Suspect / Photos: Meet The Nigerian Women Who Blackmail & Turn Innocent Girls To Sex Slave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men Derive Pleasure In Raping Innocent Girls This Days? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 06, 2013
You see guys, it baffles me so much to see young girls being molested by some adulterated fools. The other day, i read on vanguard how a 56yrs old man raped a 9 years old girl. Last week again i read on Punch how a 70yrs old Pastor impregnated a 13yrs old gal. This is becoming too much. It is high time the Govt construct an iron boxer's with padlock for all the married men in Nigeria and then handover the key to their wives. To the single guys whose John Thomas always respond to anything putting on wrapper; your case should be handed over to BokoHaram. Let's help and save the single ladies!
Re: Why Do Men Derive Pleasure In Raping Innocent Girls This Days? by Trottle: 6:09pm On Apr 06, 2013
U've been skipping your dose again

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Derive Pleasure In Raping Innocent Girls This Days? by chikk(f): 6:13pm On Apr 06, 2013
Trottle: U've been skipping your dose again

Meaning?
Re: Why Do Men Derive Pleasure In Raping Innocent Girls This Days? by promisengr(m): 6:21pm On Apr 06, 2013
Op u arnt ok upstairs! Why must u generalize?
Re: Why Do Men Derive Pleasure In Raping Innocent Girls This Days? by efosanice: 7:34pm On Apr 06, 2013
Actually there are those kind of men who are called the sadist ra.p.ist, there are other types of r.ap.i.st all clearly explained here.

http://www.elijahforce..com/2013/03/how-to-prevent-rape.html
Re: Why Do Men Derive Pleasure In Raping Innocent Girls This Days? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 06, 2013
Trottle: U've been skipping your dose again
You need to sit down and tink.. Rape is too much in our country or ar u part of d rapist?
Re: Why Do Men Derive Pleasure In Raping Innocent Girls This Days? by chikk(f): 10:20pm On Apr 06, 2013
Yomii:
You need to sit down and tink.. Rape is too much in our country or ar u part of d rapist?

please, don't talk too much. I want the guy to explain to me what he meant as I requested above, before I descend on him.

@Trotle, so the OP's topic doesn't make sense abi? People are suffering. Everyday we see the lives of some women being brought to an abrupt halt because of the barbaric way some useless men have molested them. Do you know the traumatic effect of ra*pe?

Little kids, infants! Less than 10yrs old, are reported daily as being molested by men old enough to be their great grand fathers and you talk trash?

Fathers abuse their own daughters, bosses molest their employees, married man harass their house helps and you say the OP skipped pills? Don't you at least have a radio in you house to listen to the news? Have women not suffered enough in your opinion? Don't you think its time to raise one loud voice against RA*PE?

Its not your fault oga, you're either one of them as mr Yomii said or you're waiting for it to happen to someone close to you before you realise how insane it is!!!
Re: Why Do Men Derive Pleasure In Raping Innocent Girls This Days? by Ay92(m): 10:27pm On Apr 06, 2013
It's high time we stood against the molestation of women. May God protect all our women out there,amen.
Re: Why Do Men Derive Pleasure In Raping Innocent Girls This Days? by pleep(m): 11:28pm On Apr 06, 2013
Re: Why Do Men Derive Pleasure In Raping Innocent Girls This Days? by Nobody: 2:26am On Apr 07, 2013
What do we do too about women who molest little boys? Or the ladies who molest their employees and those who even molest their male children? Or you think it is only a male thing? Last time I checked, every bad thing a man does, women do same better.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Derive Pleasure In Raping Innocent Girls This Days? by Nobody: 5:02am On Apr 07, 2013
^^ You argument is invalid.. Men rape more than women do. Thats a fact.
Re: Why Do Men Derive Pleasure In Raping Innocent Girls This Days? by free2ryhme: 5:11am On Apr 07, 2013
Yomii: You see guys, it baffles me so much to see young girls being molested by some adulterated fools. The other day, i read on vanguard how a 56yrs old man raped a 9 years old girl. Last week again i read on Punch how a 70yrs old Pastor impregnated a 13yrs old gal. This is becoming too much. It is high time the Govt construct an iron boxer's with padlock for all the married men in Nigeria and then handover the key to their wives. To the single guys whose John Thomas always respond to anything putting on wrapper; your case should be handed over to BokoHaram. Let's help and save the single ladies!

I guess you should ask your father. he is a man and can explain why he being a man is molesting innocent girls these days

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Derive Pleasure In Raping Innocent Girls This Days? by donted(m): 7:19am On Apr 07, 2013
chikk:

Meaning?

U don de madt grin
chikk:

Meaning?
Re: Why Do Men Derive Pleasure In Raping Innocent Girls This Days? by chikk(f): 8:34am On Apr 07, 2013
free2ryhme:

I guess you should ask your father. he is a man and can explain why he being a man is molesting innocent girls these days

Hmmmm. What a thing to say! Oga, do you know the guy so well to make such an accusation? His father is molesting innocent girls? Na wa for NLers o!
Re: Why Do Men Derive Pleasure In Raping Innocent Girls This Days? by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 07, 2013
How many of them are innocent?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Derive Pleasure In Raping Innocent Girls This Days? by pheyikemi: 11:45am On Apr 07, 2013
promisengr: Op u arnt ok upstairs! Why must u generalize?
if u read d post well, d op said "some" men
Re: Why Do Men Derive Pleasure In Raping Innocent Girls This Days? by pheyikemi: 11:48am On Apr 07, 2013
free2ryhme:

must u refer to smbody else's father. He didn't even mention any1's father frm his article. Y r children of ds days disrespectful. Charity they say begins frm home, I'm sure u address ur folks d same way u did here. Mscheeew!
Re: Why Do Men Derive Pleasure In Raping Innocent Girls This Days? by Trottle: 8:33pm On Apr 08, 2013
chikk:

Meaning?

whats the meaning of the b.s he wrote angry
Re: Why Do Men Derive Pleasure In Raping Innocent Girls This Days? by pleep(m): 2:21am On Apr 09, 2013
free2ryhme:

AMEN.

yo OP, do you know that when you make generalizations like this you are talking about yourself aswell? grin
Re: Why Do Men Derive Pleasure In Raping Innocent Girls This Days? by liljboy(m): 1:23pm On Apr 19, 2013
Yomii: You see guys, it baffles me so much to see young girls being molested by some adulterated fools. The other day, i read on vanguard how a 56yrs old man raped a 9 years old girl. Last week again i read on Punch how a 70yrs old Pastor impregnated a 13yrs old gal. This is becoming too much. It is high time the Govt construct an iron boxer's with padlock for all the married men in Nigeria and then handover the key to their wives. To the single guys whose John Thomas always respond to anything putting on wrapper; your case should be handed over to BokoHaram. Let's help and save the single ladies!
signs of the last days.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of Alleged Cultist Killed In Ilorin (viewers Discretion Advised) / Nigerian Couple Arrested In Italy For Trafficking Girls For Prostitution (pics) / Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Left Her In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.